"If someone, even a friend, uses an ugly word referring to another's race or religion, let's make it clear we won't put up with it. There is no place for them in a democratic and free America."

VicZincDWFFlrdsgnsBlewynanifailCarlaPhilboydStudgeTiffaneeMonaLea

PartyOfOneJaxxi

PhilboydStudgePiper2Darkest_SerenityTiffaneeBlewynanifailMonaLeaCarla

You mean like those who demean Christians and their beliefs? Do you mean those who criticize "old white guys" because they are the root of all America's problems? Are you referring to those who use racial slurs regularly but demand anyone of a different race using them be charged with a hate crime? Or are you just referring to people in general who speak their mind when it doesn't fit some one else's agenda? Are you saying these people have no place in America? I couldn't agree more.

JustJimColo JustJimColo

JustJimColo JustJimColo

****, I'm agreeing with something Ronald Reagan said

DWF DWF

I don't take offence to any of my friends opinions...after all, they are opinions and if I find what they say is something I find ugly, then I would say " that's a bit strong " and ask them their reasons...if it was about a race I can't stand then I would agree with them...

JD JD

In response to “I don't take offence to any of my friends...

A race you can't stand!?

DWF DWF

In response to “A race you can't stand!?

Any race that starts wars.....thanks for the dv before understanding what I mean...

JD JD

In response to “Any race that starts wars.....thanks for the...

So literally every group of people then? It's not my fault that what you said was completely unconnected to what you meant.

DWF DWF

Well, I'm nothing if not forgiving. When Obama said all those horrible things about America and white people - it hurt deeply. But, once he and his policies failed so miserably and now that he's out of office - I'm OK, I don't need any coddling.

But, I do wish the left would learn from all that. Stop pushing your lame **** progressive agenda and start supporting America!

Budwick Budwick

Perhaps not, in a democratic society...there is in a republic.

As always...JMHO

Bozette Bozette

define "ugly word"

what is the meaning of shithole?
Shit-hole definition: a very bad place; a disgusting place

HOW ABOUT A DIRT COOKIE

https://youtu.be/s3337cj4sJQ

Neanderthal_Momdoer Neanderthal_Momdoer

Friend or Stranger or Lover or Family member
I never have and never will stand for Racism.

Darkest_Serenity Darkest_Serenity

There's a problem with that. America is neither free nor democratic.

urwutuis urwutuis

I don't want anyone or group censoring my right to freedom of speech and expression.

PartyOfOne PartyOfOne

It's not racist if it's true...

Jaxxi Jaxxi