Oversleeping     <b>*    The new family in the neighborhood overslept and their six-year-old daughter missed her school bus. The father, though late for work himself, had to drive her. Since he did not know the way, he said that she would have to direct him to the school. They rode several blocks before she told him to turn the first time, several more before she indicated another turn. This went on for 20 minutes – but when they finally reached the school, it proved to be only a short distance from their home. The father, much annoyed, asked his daughter why she’d led him around in such a circle. The child explained, “That’s the way the school bus goes, Daddy. It’s the only way I know.”    </b>*    Link: http://www.jokes4us.com/peoplejokes/teachersjokes/missedthebusjoke.html

PhilboydStudgedoctorwho1011TiffaneeozzyboyAdaBlewynanifailRoosterSynysterGates
Oversleeping * The new family in the neighborhood overslept and their six-year-old daughter missed her school bus. The father, though late for work himself, had to drive her. Since he did not know the way, he said that she would have to direct him to the school. They rode several blocks before she told him to turn the first time, several more before she indicated another turn. This went on for 20 minutes – but when they finally reached the school, it proved to be only a short distance from their home. The father, much annoyed, asked his daughter why she’d led him around in such a circle. The child explained, “That’s the way the school bus goes, Daddy. It’s the only way I know.” * Link: http://www.jokes4us.com/peoplejokes/teachersjokes/missedthebusjoke.html

Oversleeping

The new family in the neighborhood overslept and their six-year-old daughter missed her school bus.

The father, though late for work himself, had to drive her. Since he did not know the way, he said that she would have to direct him to the school.
They rode several blocks before she told him to turn the first time, several more before she indicated another turn.
This went on for 20 minutes – but when they finally reached the school, it proved to be only a short distance from their home.

The father, much annoyed, asked his daughter why she’d led him around in such a circle.

The child explained, “That’s the way the school bus goes, Daddy. It’s the only way I know.”

Link: http://www.jokes4us.com/peoplej...hebusjoke.html

Marianne Marianne OP

In response to “(biggrin) (hehe) (hehe)

Lol, good morning to you, Rooster!
(smile)(hehe)(hehe)(hehe)

Marianne Marianne OP

In response to “Lol, good morning to you, Rooster!...

Good morning Marianne! (biggrin)

Rooster Rooster

In response to “Good morning Marianne! (biggrin)

Lol - you are the early bird! Have a wonderful day.
(smile)

Marianne Marianne OP

In response to “Lol - you are the early bird! Have a...

Always! The people I work for are all Europeans, so I have to get up to answer their messages.

Rooster Rooster

In response to “Always! The people I work for are all...

Lol, that reminds me of our contacts at work; in the morning, we dealt with Japan, China, India, Sri Lanka, Australia, etc., and in the later afternoon with our American correspondents. (smile)

Marianne Marianne OP

In response to “Lol, that reminds me of our contacts at work;...

Let's see, Belgium, Portugal, England, Norway and Spain also. They're 8 to 10 hours ahead of my time. Only had a few in my queue this morning but when it's evening for them? That's when I work the Forum.

Rooster Rooster

In response to “Let's see, Belgium, Portugal, England, Norway...

Lol, that reminds me of my late extra hours and the homework. And there are still lots of things, which I could not do for lack of time.
Well, that sounds quite interesting; did you have the occasion to visit these countries?

Well, don't overwork yourself.

Marianne Marianne OP

In response to “Lol, that reminds me of my late extra hours...

Just England is all. Been to France, Greece, Italy and Portugal many years ago.

Rooster Rooster

In response to “Just England is all. Been to France, Greece...

I hope that you liked all these trips.

Which of these countries left the best memories?

Marianne Marianne OP

In response to “I hope that you liked all these trips...

Greece! Really liked it there!

Rooster Rooster

In response to “Greece! Really liked it there!

Look at you two ... (hehe)

SynysterGates SynysterGates

In response to “Look at you two ... (hehe)

Lol, SynysterGates, if you wish to join, you are very welcome, all the more, if you like travelling.
(hehe) (hehe)

Marianne Marianne OP

In response to “Lol, SynysterGates, if you wish to join, you...

I'm just trying to have fun, God knows this place needs it.

(hehe)(hehe)

SynysterGates SynysterGates

In response to “I'm just trying to have fun, God knows this...

Lol - you are very welcome, SynysterGates - remember, a good laugh is nice to share.
Lol. (hehe)(hehe)

Marianne Marianne OP

Lol, I can imagine that.

Unfortunately, I did not have the occasion to make the trip to Greece - either because of a lack of time, or because I was looking for more exotic destinations - lol. If I remember well, my first abroad excursion was Thonon-les-Bain with family, of course - but I was a little kid by then.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thonon-les-Bains

Marianne Marianne OP

But you might remember Aphrodite's Child (Demis Roussos and Vangelis Papathanassiou), or

Nana Mouskouri
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5B7JdE41cAU

Marianne Marianne OP

In response to “(hehe)(hehe)

Lol, you might like to listen to Nana Mouskouri (see above).
(smile)

Marianne Marianne OP

Awww, that's adorable, lol

PartyOfOne PartyOfOne

In response to “Awww, that's adorable, lol

Lol, thank you, PartyOfOne.
(smile)(hehe)(hehe)

Marianne Marianne OP