When you put up a post, do you reply to the comments on your post and do you think it's polite to up vote and love all those who take the time to comment...

Lil_Princessdoctorwho1011Piper2Darkest_SerenityAdaCarlaRoosterSynysterGatesChuck_Tom

Yes I do, as well I up vote and love the comments unless someone is trying to piss me off.

On my music posts, I only up vote and love the comments.

SynysterGates SynysterGates

SynysterGates SynysterGates

I always upvote. I reply if it might start a conversation.

Carla Carla

No am i supposed to do that? I usually just say something if they really understood.

LorraineTwevlehundredRaineTwelvehundred LorraineTwevlehundredRaineTwelvehundred

In response to “No am i supposed to do that? I usually...

There is no supposed to...just for me it's showing I appreciate their taking time and answering my post....

JD JD OP

Commenting, it depends cause sometimes (ok ok a lot of the time) I just can't think of anything great to respond with.

However, I will up vote and love everyone's comments so nobody leaves empty handed JD. (jolly) (biggrin)
δΉ‚^β—‘^δΉ‚

Ada Ada

Always upvote-eventually(!) but I am very bad at replying to comments.

Blewynanifail Blewynanifail

In response to “Always upvote-eventually(!) but I am very bad...

Nothing wrong with that, you are welsh....hehe(maniac)(maniac)(maniac)(hehe)(hehe)(hehe)

JD JD OP

Yes, as a sort of thank you for participating.

Sunny_the_skeptic Sunny_the_skeptic

In response to “Yes, as a sort of thank you for participating.

Totally my reason..

JD JD OP

I put up posts for it's intrinsic value. It's like inviting people in for a meal, you put the food in front of them and let them eat, without expecting compliments--conversely, I'm not going to tell you that you "eat well." If they enjoy it, everyone wins, and if they don't and they're rude, I'll down vote them occasionally if warranted. I figure once it's left my desk, it's open to the four corners of the wind.....

Freeranger Freeranger

I commented on your post yesterday and you did not up vote or love my comment (sad)
http://www.amirite.com/817605-d...osting/2713315
Are you polite only when someone agrees with you? Just sayin'.

nina4377 nina4377

I guess I never thought about it that much. I upvote comments I like. I (l) comments I like a lot. I do nothing on comments I am indifferent to. And, in the rare case that a comment is antagonistic, mean, etc - then I'll down vote.

On my own posts, I'm probably a bit more liberal with upvotes and certainly replies as appreciation for participation.

Budwick Budwick

I always upvote and love any answers to any of my posts and sometimes comment also. I think it's good manners to do when you post a question.

Rooster Rooster

In response to “I always upvote and love any answers to any...

We think the same..

JD JD OP

Crap! Think I accidentally down voted you. Better get my glasses. I apologize.

Rooster Rooster

In response to “Crap! Think I accidentally down voted you...

I'm accidentally crying....hehe

JD JD OP

No, I don't reply to every single response to my posts. Yes, I consider it a courtesy to acknowledge those who take the time to comment, with at least a 'vote up', unless the response is purposely obnoxious.

Piper2 Piper2

In response to “No, I don't reply to every single response...

See your heart is in the right place.....hehe....thanks

JD JD OP

I typically love and upvote comments but don't always comment.

If I have posts were I didn't love and upvote it is because I was upset and cleared off my notifications and ignored all my posts. At some point I try to go back and fix that. Nothing the people commenting caused, just when upset and feeling hurt, I close myself off to the whole world sometimes.

πŸ¦‹

Lil_Princess Lil_Princess

I upvote and love all replies to my posts and I usually reply with a thanks for posting, etc.

StarzAbove StarzAbove