Women have handbags with several compartments * we Love compartments* but you Men carry everything you require without a bag. How annoying is it to have things loose in your pockets and don't you worry that you're going to lose them or break them ?

doctorwho1011Piper2JDWill_JanitorMarianneRoosterSynysterGates

Explained by Darkest_Serenity...

I can't imagine going out without one , can you Ladies ?

I never have problems losing anything in my pockets. Meanwhile, women are continuously losing things in their purses, or it takes 1,000 years to find anything. Ever been stuck in line at the store behind someone digging through their purse for their wallet? It's almost as annoying as the people who pay in small change.

Thedudeyouhatetomeet Thedudeyouhatetomeet

Phone, keys and wallet. The only drawback is that those things overfill your pocket and it looks like a bulge. We have man bags too, it's very useful for small things like pens, wallets and such.

Sunny_the_skeptic Sunny_the_skeptic

A smart man put's his phone,keys and wallet in his girlfriend or wife's handbag. This way we carry nothing. (hehe)

SynysterGates SynysterGates

In the winter months, it's not as bad cuz I wear a coat with pockets. But, I agree, it's a pain carrying all the needed stuff.

On the other hand, I see women (even Mrs. Budwick) sometimes digging through her handbag trying to find something buried deep within. Even the woman in the headline GIF is frantically looking for something.

Here's a thought - a lot of space in my wallet is taken up with special cards needed at particular stores. You need that card in order to get preferred pricing on some items. This is NOT customer friendly! If the store refuses to change it's special pricing policy, then change their database at least to have my phone number instead of making me carry their stupid card! I could thin my wallet a lot!

Budwick Budwick

Men are lucky, they don't need to carry as much "stuff" as women do. Usually just keys and a wallet will suffice.

StarzAbove StarzAbove

No.plenty of pockets on Coats,sweaters and t-Shirts.

Blewynanifail Blewynanifail

I only have keys and money or cards...they fit in my pocket easily..

JD JD

I've looked in a women's 50 pound purse. (I still don't know what all that stuff is) With a man, it's wallet, keys and cell phone.

JustJimColo JustJimColo

It was quite annoying, until I discovered cargo pants.

JerryHendrickson JerryHendrickson

No, I can't imagine going without a shoulder bag of some kind, when I'm out and about. It has my experience, that men's 'stuff' often ends up in said bag, at their request.

Piper2 Piper2

In response to “I never have problems losing anything in my...

EXACTLY!!! When I use to carry a big pocketbook/purse with EVERYTHING inside of it having many different compartments for "easy access"... I would be that woman in the checkout line searching inside of my huge purse for my debit card.... IRRITATING the people waiting behind me in line....ever since I put the important cards in my back pocket ala a GUY, I'm that woman you want to be behind in a store, who simply reaches into her back pocket to get her debit card to pay for her purchases :)

Gronk17 Gronk17

cellphone stays on the table, out here its just excess junk for there is no signal

I don't really care to dig in my pockets for items

Neanderthal_Momdoer Neanderthal_Momdoer

I use to carry a(cheap costing) big pocketbook back when I was in my 20's-40's for many different reasons...a can of hairspray, brushes, hair picks, makeup, toys for my kids, zip-loc baggies of food for my kids etc..now as a LOW MAINTENENCE 54 year old female (who had soooo much FUN in the 80's) lol, I now use my left back pocket of my jeans as my "pocketbook" for the safe keeping of my license, debit card, credit cards and my AAA card lol!!

Gronk17 Gronk17