I Love Weird.

Darkest_SerenityTiffaneeZonkeyBallsPartyOfOneCreamcrackered

Nobody :)

doctorwho1011JDPartyOfOneSynysterGatesMutt

Explained by Darkest_Serenity...

post me something STRANGE , WEIRD and Wonderful , there's so much out there or have you met any eccentrics in your Life :)

You love me?????

JustJimColo JustJimColo

In response to “You love me?????

Lol... you grabbed that up before the ink could dry (smirk)

PartyOfOne PartyOfOne

Being strange / weird for the sake of being strange / weird I think is a cry for attention - something is wrong.

Now, someone that truly eccentric is an entirely different matter. These people are wired differently than the rest of us. I've known a few people like this in my life. One in particular, we'll call him Jim, was a neighbor of our when I was a teenager. When I knew Jim he had already retired. He was an artist when a younger man - a sculptor, more specifically. He actually worked on Mount Rushmore! Jim was an adventurer as well - always looking for new and exciting things to do. He built his own home - a geodesic dome, flew gyro-copters, claimed to be a French Legionnaire, was a big horse riding enthusiast. Jim had a wild Salvador Dali type mustache and the vocabulary of a drunken sailor. As long as you knew what you were in for, he was delight to be with - for a short time. [He was also exhausting]

Budwick Budwick

I could name one particular person who is very weird, but then this post would turn into a political post, and I'm sure you don't want that. lol

StarzAbove StarzAbove

I've liked strange fashion (steam punk, Japanese Lolita fashion, colored hair, etc.) on others, and some graphics/visual art (mostly paint) but that's about it.

PartyOfOne PartyOfOne