Samba Pa Ti ... Oye Como Va ... Corazon Espinado .... A tribute to one of my favorites ... Mr. Carlos Santana ...  Let's post some Santana songs.

PhilboydStudgeLil_PrincessDarkest_SerenityTiffaneeOzSurferWill_Janitor
Samba Pa Ti ... Oye Como Va ... Corazon Espinado .... A tribute to one of my favorites ... Mr. Carlos Santana ... Let's post some Santana songs.

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/n...4?ecver=1" frameborder="0" allow="autoplay; encrypted-media" allowfullscreen></iframe>

SynysterGates SynysterGates OP

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/D...g?ecver=1" frameborder="0" allow="autoplay; encrypted-media" allowfullscreen></iframe>

SynysterGates SynysterGates OP

I threw out Everything Santana when I seen him wearing che

from the Motorcycle Diaries
As a former history teacher when I saw Santana and Jayz in their Che shirts, I had to laugh. Che hated rock music and blacks and to see a black man and a rocker wearing his T-shirts is just the height of absolute ignorance. I will not bother to watch the Che Guevara revisionist history Hollywood Motorcycle Diary movie but I had no trouble finding information about Che Guevara in his own words: what he thought, what he said, the thousands of people he murdered only because they stood in the way of his socialist agenda. You know, the end justifies the means. “The Negro is indolent and spends his money on frivolities and booze, whereas the European is forward-looking, organized and intelligent.” “What will our Revolution would do for blacks?–why, we’ll do for blacks exactly what blacks did for the Cuban revolution. By which I mean: nothing!” “The negro has maintained his racial purity by his well known habit of avoiding baths”
I was also taken aback by the acceptance of most of the Progressives to condone this murderous communist and somehow try to justify his actions. Are you people serious. Is your idea of a revolutionary someone who murders and kills only to promote his own ideals and agenda, and will stop at nothing to silence his adversaries. I think Hitler and Mao would approve of your progressive thinking.
Our own founding fathers fought as revolutionaries; however, they fought for the freedom of the people, to install a democratic Republic that gave the people the power, not some rich doctor named Che advancing his Marxist theories at the price of the people of Cuba. The Cubans cannot get out of Cuba fast enough, kind of like the USSR, North Korea etc. If progressivism is so great, why are the people under its rule willing to risk their lives to escape it?

Neanderthal_Momdoer Neanderthal_Momdoer

In response to “I threw out Everything Santana when I seen...

Regardless, he's a great musician and guitarist.

SynysterGates SynysterGates OP

In response to “Regardless, he's a great musician and guitarist.

I never said he wasn't a Great guitarist
I threw out everything springstien an afew other music artist stuff

it's thier politics

Neanderthal_Momdoer Neanderthal_Momdoer

In response to “I never said he wasn't a Great guitarist I...

I know you didn't say it, I just mentioned it in passing.

SynysterGates SynysterGates OP

I was going to post a whole heap of live songs from the Zebob album which is my favourite... but instead I thought I'd post this one. I would have loved to be an extra in the film clip :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HKLnmMacEB4

OzSurfer OzSurfer

In response to “I was going to post a whole heap of live...

I like Michelle Branch ... great song.

SynysterGates SynysterGates OP

I used to have the Abraxas album in my collection. Heaven knows where it went......
Anyway
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xskk5q1DL6A

Freeranger Freeranger

In response to “https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IAVJNfOVg2s&...

I really like Michelle Branch ... she a great singer. They play well together.

SynysterGates SynysterGates OP