Another scandal brewing about Trump and a <b>** star.   To compare his daughter with a </b>** star is pretty low even for Trump.   And yet his supporters stay quiet.   When will they wake up to the fact that the president is unfit to be president.
  • Topics:Politics
  • Featured on the home page on Jan 21st 2018
  • Post Of The Day on Jan 21st 2018

doctorwho1011Piper2TiffaneeStarzAboveSofiaWill_JanitorTomboyJanetThinkerbellprimeiroMonaLeaMetal_god14Flrdsgns
Another scandal brewing about Trump and a ** star. To compare his daughter with a ** star is pretty low even for Trump. And yet his supporters stay quiet. When will they wake up to the fact that the president is unfit to be president.

Yeah but Christians love him...

Tiffanee

They impeached President Clinton for less than this, but yet they seem to think it's OK if Trump cheats on his wife, time after time. I can only imagine the outcry if that was President Obama. They would have tarred and feathered him by now. Hypocrites one and all.

StarzAbove StarzAbove OP

In response to “They impeached President Clinton for less...

Well OB wouldn't dare cheat his wife is bigger than he is HA HA

LorraineTwevlehundredRaineTwelvehundred LorraineTwevlehundredRaineTwelvehundred

Can you hear the crickets?

Trump supporters are strangely quiet on this but that comes as no surprise. If this story is only 50% true it is far worse than anything Bill Clinton did.

Tiffanee

In response to “Can you hear the crickets? Trump supporters...

Yep, I'm listening.

Definitely worse than any president has ever done. Trump is an embarrassment to America and he should be removed from office.

StarzAbove StarzAbove OP

In response to “Yep, I'm listening. Definitely worse than...

Romney made an interesting comment on Twitter. "Remember back in the 90s when Republicans criticized Hillary for not leaving her husband? I wonder what these people think Melania should do."

Tiffanee

In response to “Romney made an interesting comment on...

That is very interesting coming from a Republican. And very true.
Melania will never leave Trump, they sleep in different rooms, and she's there only for her meal ticket. But after he's no longer president, she might wise up and leave the old fool.

StarzAbove StarzAbove OP

In response to “That is very interesting coming from a...

Most of my info on this comes from Fox News but there are many articles out there.

https://www.haaretz.com/us-news...ryst-1.5730404

Tiffanee

Melania will only leave if she can keep the money. The gold digger was bought and paid for, not sure Putin will let her leave.

Flrdsgns Flrdsgns

In response to “Melania will only leave if she can keep the...

I think you're right. She's always been in it for the money.

StarzAbove StarzAbove OP

Funny if she left trump and went to putin (hmm)

What can she do? Melania would be deported back to russia if divorced. She probably wants less trump hump anyhow ewwwww...

How many unproven accusations came at Bill Clinton and the repugs jumped on every one of them. Now stuff comes out about Trump and it's automatically dismissed by his supporters. (chew)

MonaLea

In response to “How many unproven accusations came at Bill...

And they say it's all fake news....which it is not.

StarzAbove StarzAbove OP

In response to “And they say it's all fake news....which it...

The truth will come out. He can only run so far.

MonaLea

THIS IS NOT FAKE NEWS. Trump is disgusting. Can you imagine what the Republicans would be doing to Obama? Obama never had any hint of a scandal about him, and yet they dissed him all the time. Trump has scandal after scandal that are proven, and yet some still support him. Shame, shame.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xn1VJAFagSk

StarzAbove StarzAbove OP

Yeah but Christians love him...

Tiffanee

In response to “Yeah but Christians love...

The only thing holey with this guy is that big fat thing on his face that never stfu.

MonaLea

Pathetic, isn't it?

StarzAbove StarzAbove OP

Honesty this shit doesn't even surprise me anymore

DWF DWF

It really doesn't matter to me. Clinton, LBJ, JFK all were complete **** while in office. I don't defend Trump, but I don't lose sleep over all the crap either.

Will_Janitor Will_Janitor

In response to “It really doesn't matter to me. Clinton...

And all the Queen's horses and all the Queen's men,
Couldn't put Hilly together again.

Thinkerbell Thinkerbell

Considering Trump's past marital infidelity history, and own words, it's pretty easy to believe this new old allegation. Also, considering Trump's past comments about his daughter Ivanka, what he supposedly said to Ms Clifford is pretty mild.
<iframe width="640" height="360" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/DsOVVqubBus" frameborder="0" allow="autoplay; encrypted-media" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Piper2 Piper2

In response to “Considering Trump's past marital infidelity...

He's said some pretty nasty comments about his daughter....no father should ever say.

StarzAbove StarzAbove OP

In response to “He's said some pretty nasty comments about...

He has indisputably said some creepy stuff about his daughter.

Piper2 Piper2

It's so sad that people want their way so badly that they will kiss **** to low life scum like Trump in order to get it. I bet they'd vote for Charles Manson if he promised record wall street profits

TomboyJanet TomboyJanet

In response to “It's so sad that people want their way so...

You're exactly right.

StarzAbove StarzAbove OP

That is very strange. Is it supposed to be a compliment to the **** or the daughter he hates??See he has one he likes one he rarely mentions.

Still better than any Democrat. :)

DW2 DW2

Of all the stupid and horrible stuff Trump has done (which is already an absurdly high number), this is probably the least important.

Skr3wBall Skr3wBall

If someone, by now, still thinks Trump is a decent person, a Presidential man, or someone capable to such seat, to be the example, I really doubt they will change their tune in the future, no matter what story comes into the light.

Sofia Sofia

In response to “If someone, by now, still thinks Trump is a...

You're right, Sofia, he's the devil himself but even some evangelical Christians are giving him a "Mulligan". Pathetic.

StarzAbove StarzAbove OP

In response to “You're right, Sofia, he's the devil himself...

I'll be honest, I don't have the best experience with evangelicals on the internet, and what I've seen by looking into them during the years didn't change my mind that much. I'm not surprise a part of them support someone like Trump.

Sofia Sofia

In response to “I'll be honest, I don't have the best...

They should be ashamed of themselves for supporting Trump, they are going against everything that they believe....adultery for one, and Trump has proved that over and over again.

Melania was supposed to go with him to Davos and after the scandal about the **** start and Trump, she is not going. Good for her.

StarzAbove StarzAbove OP