Will the government shut down over DACA?   The president is all for shutting it down unless he gets money for the wall.   I guess in Trump's mind a wall that will cost billions is more important than human life being able to stay in America, a country that they have always called home.     Shame on you Donald Trump.

PhilboydStudgeVicZincdoctorwho1011TiffaneeStarzAboveWill_JanitorMonaLeaBubFlrdsgnsChuck_Tom
Will the government shut down over DACA? The president is all for shutting it down unless he gets money for the wall. I guess in Trump's mind a wall that will cost billions is more important than human life being able to stay in America, a country that they have always called home. Shame on you Donald Trump.

Explained by StarzAbove...

Trump wants a wall that will do no good at all in keeping out immigrants, even Kelly disagrees with Trump. And Mexico will never pay for it, something that Trump can't get through his thick head. So he will continue to go to Mar-A-lago every weekend, costing taxpayers $3m every time he goes, and eats his Big Macs, French fries, KFC and has a great time, while these kids await their fate. Trump cares only for himself, he doesn't give a darn about anyone else.

The government shut down for 16 day in Oct, 2013. It ended up being a 16 day paid vacation for all government employees. It's a whole different world working in the private sector. People are actually held accountable for what they do or don't do. :)

Will_Janitor Will_Janitor

Pompous **** will do anything to have his way, even if everyone else suffers. smh.

MonaLea

In response to “Pompous **** will do anything to have his...

Exactly, that's what bullies do.

StarzAbove StarzAbove OP

In response to “Exactly, that's what bullies do.

I heard that if the gov't shuts down, a lot of people won't get paid, except the military.

What a wonderful way to boost the economy.

MonaLea

In response to “I heard that if the gov't shuts down, a lot...

That's true. If they can't get it settled, I think the politicians should NOT get paid either....

StarzAbove StarzAbove OP

In response to “That's true. If they can't get it settled...

They shouldn't get paid anyway - they don't do anything worth their salaries.

Linnster Linnster

In response to “They shouldn't get paid anyway - they don't...

Exactly, the ordinary citizen would get fired ASAP if we didn't do our jobs, and did nothing but fuss and fight.

StarzAbove StarzAbove OP

They can shut it down as far as I'm concerned. It doesn't affect me one bit. If several thousand non-essential federal employees go without pay, might as well fire them. Why do we need non-essential federal employees to begin with?

Flrdsgns Flrdsgns

In response to “They can shut it down as far as I'm...

I think the politicians should go without pay as well.

StarzAbove StarzAbove OP

I hope so. My life doesn't depend on the government.

COGSPI

Will_Janitor Will_Janitor

In response to “The government shut down for 16 day in Oct...

None of them realize what the ordinary people go through. We would be fired ASAP if we goofed off like the politicians do all the time.

StarzAbove StarzAbove OP

In response to “None of them realize what the ordinary people...

Completely out of touch with the rest of us.

MonaLea

In response to “http://data.amirite.net/user_images/5a6406833c6...

ha And Trump is blaming the Dems again for something that he has caused.

StarzAbove StarzAbove OP