PartyOfOneSynysterGates
Would it be a good idea to sequester the house - senate and president until they agree to a budget that will last a year not a week?

Explained by LorraineTwevlehundredRaineTwelvehundred...

I get so very tired of the never ending increase in government spending, also they won't pass a cost saving budget making it happen over and over again. Wonder if the US government will shut down tonight as they refuse to agree on anything. Lock them up like a jury until they get it done :?)

Yes. For what we pay them, I think Congress should be sequestered begining a month out from when ANY legislation is due, untill it is completed. .

JustJimColo JustJimColo

ever notice the only time the budget matters is when the repubs control congress?
the dems are threating to shut the goobermint down, why?
for illegal aliens over American citizens

call for what it is, the distraction schumer shutdown.... why?

“The Most Explosive Scandal in US History”: Ex-Secret Service Agent Warns FISA Memo Leaves Obama With Only Two Options

do Everything to deflect what's really important,

arrest those who attempted to over throw a democratic elected President of the United States

Hillary Clinton Desperately Tries to Distract From Media Firestorm as Imminent Release of FISA Memo Looms

Neanderthal_Momdoer Neanderthal_Momdoer

In response to “ever notice the only time the budget matters...

Hey neand - I don't notice repub or demos, they are all equally at fault in my opinion. - Thanks for getting in the alien part, I was thinking of that but didn't want my post to be too long. You are right, they are more interested in keeping those illegals in country than caring for real citizens in the country.

LorraineTwevlehundredRaineTwelvehundred LorraineTwevlehundredRaineTwelvehundred OP

JustJimColo JustJimColo

In response to “Yes. For what we pay them, I think Congress...

Great idea. Or make it a factory job.Get paid by the output you accomplish rather than a nice fat salary.

Increase in Government spending? Come to Canada and learn from the worlds best Justin Trudeau. Him and his Liberal cabinet spend money that doesn't even exist in the current budget.

SynysterGates SynysterGates

In response to “Increase in Government spending? Come to...

Our government has spent 20 trillion they didn't have...

JustJimColo JustJimColo

In response to “Our government has spent 20 trillion they...

J Jim you are in canada/ I always thought colorado(swt)

In response to “J Jim you are in canada/ I always thought...

No, I AM in Colorado.... I was replying to Syn's post about Canada spending money. Nobody is worse than the US politicians when it comes to spending what you don't have

JustJimColo JustJimColo

I think it is a good idea!!

VooDooYoo VooDooYoo

I'd back the idea ;)

PartyOfOne PartyOfOne