Babysitting...what a pain!!

but kids are so cute!!!

PartyOfOneBlewynanifailBub

Kids arent that bad

astral_queenTrishVooDooYoo

Yep

TiffaneeRobertVonnikUltra_Violet23

Kids are monsters

TomboyJanet

Other

Sunny_the_skepticTheTorrent

VicZincdoctorwho1011Darkest_SerenityTiffaneeStarzAbovePartyOfOneBlewynanifailBubMetal_god14
Babysitting...what a pain!!

I used to babysit too it was fun indeed but glad when time came for kids to go home definitely.

Metal_god14

But I was a delight to be babysat when I was a child... weren't you?

Bub Bub

In response to “But I was a delight to be babysat when I was...

HAHA no I was always a rebel. Fun fact about tomboys....we don't do tea parties

karma bit me though when I babysat and....lets just say I WISH I was the girl in that pic!! thats how bad it went

TomboyJanet TomboyJanet OP

In response to “HAHA no I was always a rebel. Fun fact about...

I bet you were a handful... lol

Bub Bub

In response to “I bet you were a handful... lol

Lol i was the wall writer a toilet paper stuffer a wine sipper a music blaster and a fighter and thats just the begining!

TomboyJanet TomboyJanet OP

Oh and I tried to pick the lock with spaghetti and it broke and got stuck and we needed a new lock

TomboyJanet TomboyJanet OP

In response to “Oh and I tried to pick the lock with...

You'll never ever be categorized...

Bub Bub

In response to “You'll never ever be categorized...

Music to my ears! :) who wants to fit in when you can be you

TomboyJanet TomboyJanet OP

You had to babysit?

Sunny_the_skeptic Sunny_the_skeptic

In response to “You had to babysit?

many times. I took a babysitting job at 16 and lets just say it really sucks when you can't hit kids while they attack you. Kids in this place are messed up dude! I blame parents. Though there were some kids I liked It was really this one house it was like their kids never learned any discipline whatsoever and actually did attept to restrain me. it's lucky that I'm a tomboy and kinky and know how to escape things easily or that would have been a major awkward moment to have parents come back to. Eventually I got them to see eye to eye and the rest of the day was ok we spent it outside where nothing could break and we played some I guess pretty violent themed spy games as long as they stopped hitting eachother and me it was cool.

Another time was when I babysat this girl and she would just scream sooo loud it was like WHATTT??? and it wasnt even cause she was mad or anything it just happened out of nowhere then she'd be fine. At least we both loved cinderella and I brought my old costume for her to wear....shut up tomboys can love princesses!! So long as we still kick ****.

TomboyJanet TomboyJanet OP

In response to “many times. I took a babysitting job at 16...

I just imagined someone like you to take out the kids to some roller ring to get their energy out which would keep them quiet and too tired to piss you off.

Sunny_the_skeptic Sunny_the_skeptic

In response to “I just imagined someone like you to take out...

Lol that was before I discovered derby

TomboyJanet TomboyJanet OP

We have babysat so many times and it was just fine....we are going to a dinner/dance tonight and we have someone babysitting our puppy...

JD JD

I've always enjoyed babysitting. But not too long. lol

StarzAbove StarzAbove

Babysitting can be fun when the kids belong to someone else and go home at the end of the day.

Tiffanee Tiffanee

In response to “Babysitting can be fun when the kids belong...

Yeah I guess It wasn't all that bad it was just that one pair of siblings that kept attacking me whenever I tried to tell them no. Later I found out they actually were in Karate classes too....like wtf. I thought It'd be a good job because I babysat for my little sis all the time and it was easy. But Melody and I are tight. These boys and their sister were just WHAT!!? They were like little janets ready to bloom

TomboyJanet TomboyJanet OP

In response to “Yeah I guess It wasn't all that bad it was...

The worst thing about the kids that I babysit is all they want to do is eat, eat, eat.

Tiffanee Tiffanee

In response to “The worst thing about the kids that I babysit...

LOL this one wanted to get to their parents liquor cabinat and i was apparently the tool to get there but when despite my rebel appearance didn't turn out to be the "whatever" babysitter of their dreams they turned on me and tried to hold me down big mistake

TomboyJanet TomboyJanet OP

Metal_god14

Now adays I guess you just give them fidgit spinners

TomboyJanet TomboyJanet OP

I haven't babysat in many years.

VooDooYoo VooDooYoo

Loved it but then I love kids its second nature to me.. Started babysitting my nephew when I was 10, and I love it when I watch my granddaughter

symplycurious symplycurious

I had a Baby sitting job when I was 14
the Wife paid me for Baby sitting all night and the Husband paid me for keeping quiet about his Mistress because I saw them together one night in the house.

I could take home £40 for watching TV , ringing my friends and listening to a Baby monitor.

I never had any intention of saying anything but it was a nice gig while it lasted.

Darkest_Serenity Darkest_Serenity

My younger day's I baby sat.I was minding 5 kids.They locked me out.
Another time was my neighbors 4 kids.One was a baby who dirtied
her diaper and rubbed it all in her hair.I cleaned it all up and felt
sick.That was my last baby sitting job.

hootowl hootowl

In response to “My younger day's I baby sat.I was minding 5...

Aubree came out of her bedroom proceeding to pull down the tab on her loaded diaper as she walked across the carpet into the livingroom: climbed onto the couch where she finally plopped there to watch a Disney movie, all without her mom being aware till minutes later.

PartyOfOne PartyOfOne

U get money worth it

TheTorrent