If the Vikings win today? They will be the first team ever to play the Super Bowl in their Home stadium. Think they can pull it off?

PhilboydStudgedoctorwho1011TiffaneeDandyDonMarianneCarlaZonkeyBallsSynysterGatesMetal_god14Mutt

When I was a kid I liked Fran Tarkington, Bud Grant, and the Purple People Eaters, and I've had a soft spot in my heart ever since. I say Go Vikings!

PhilboydStudge PhilboydStudge

I really hope so Rooster. I think Nick Foles is going to choke in today's game.

I would love to see Patriots vs. Vikings in Superbowl 52.

SynysterGates SynysterGates

In response to “I really hope so Rooster. I think Nick Foles...

I agree! Should be a good game!

Rooster Rooster OP

Got to happen sometime.

Blewynanifail Blewynanifail

PhilboydStudge PhilboydStudge

I think the Vikings will most likely win today..

I don't see the Eagles winning, unless they just play a miraculous game..
I'd rather see the Eagles win..

I predict if the Vikings do win, that the pressure of playing the Super Bowl at home, will make them choke and lose..

That would be even worse than if they lost today..

DandyDon DandyDon

I think the broadcasting companies are going to win.

ZonkeyBalls ZonkeyBalls

I hope so. I've been a fan of Case Keenum since his UH Cougar days.

beachbum beachbum

Well, they lost. I am not unhappy about that. Just hope the eagles play as well in a couple od weeks.

Carla Carla

I'm bragging here, but a while ago on another post that asked who we thought would be going to the Super Bowl this year, I predicted that it would be the Pat's vs. Eagles.. and I was right!

As a Pat's fan we ALL know that Belichick does not allow ANY of his players to brag about themselves, smack talk another team before a game, gloat about a big win, and has no use for players who act like morons when they're off the field ....thus why year after year since the Pat's 1st Super Bowl win in 2001 and having many different players since 2001, the Patriots with Belichick as their Head Coach and Tom Brady as their LEADER as QB are going to their 8th Super Bowl.

They as Patriots can't gloat or brag, but we as theirfans of all our Boston teams can lol!!<iframe width="854" height="480" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/gGBrWBndZCI" frameborder="0" allow="autoplay; encrypted-media" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Gronk17 Gronk17