JustJimColoRoosterBudwickLorraineTwevlehundredRaineTwelvehundredMuttNewfound

MonaLeaTiffanee

PhilboydStudgedoctorwho1011BudwickOzSurferozzyboyRoosterSynysterGatesMutt
My home was broken into yesterday while I was working.

Explained by JustJimColo...

Everyone is safe though. The rest of the family was out at work when it happened. The good news, is that the police were able to apprehend the man and his 12 and 10 year old sons while they were ransacking my house. The bad news is that the judge and the democrats politicians decided the sons were innocent because his Dad just brought them along when he committed the crimes. Now, I have to give the boys a room, feed them and pay for them to go to school. Worse yet, since they would be abandoned if their Dad went to jail, their Dad has been found innocent and I have to let him stay here with his sons and support their Dad as well. Last I heard, they were sending me his extended family to support as well. If you think this sounds unfair and an outrage, you understand DACA.

Great analogy!

Budwick Budwick

Geez.. at first I thought your house was actually broken into yesterday. I would hate for that to happen to you.

I expect juveniles would receive different treatment from the courts. However, does our legal system actually deem a parent innocent based solely on the fact that his/her children would not have a parent around? As sad as is it would be for any child to not have a parent(s) to provide for him, keep him safe, etc.., it would be ridiculous to give a parent a get-out-of-jail free card because of that. And it should go without saying, but obviously this father was doing none of that anyway.

PhilboydStudge PhilboydStudge

In response to “Geez.. at first I thought your house was...

Well I agree somewhat. The parent was a criminal to bring themselves and their children into USA illegally. can you say UNFIT PARENT? Small children should go into foster care like all criminal offspring. Hopefully to learn the right way to conduct themselves. Sadly the kid will grow and import the parent into our country somehow. That family inlet should be closed.

LorraineTwevlehundredRaineTwelvehundred LorraineTwevlehundredRaineTwelvehundred

In response to “Well I agree somewhat. The parent was a...

I think we are pretty much in agreement. I can't judge someone for bringing their children into the U.S. illegally without knowing about his situation. If the safety of my family depended on my doing something illegal, I'm fairly certain I would be willing to do it.

PhilboydStudge PhilboydStudge

Great analogy!

Budwick Budwick

Good way to look at it. Why don't you run for office??

In response to “Good way to look at it. Why don't you run for...

I thought about it once and realized that as I got older, my tolerance for stupid people has all but evaporated. I wouldn't be a good "politician".

JustJimColo JustJimColo OP

Our taxes do feed and clothe and put the roof over the heads of undeserving criminals ...

JD JD

In response to “Our taxes do feed and clothe and put the roof...

What would happen to the UK if they imported an additional 4 million who were all on the txpayer's bill?

JustJimColo JustJimColo OP

In response to “What would happen to the UK if they imported...

It's happening all the time, around 300,000 each year come here and don't have jobs...

JD JD

In response to “It's happening all the time, around 300,000...

does UK have lots of uninvited illegals like we do?

In response to “does UK have lots of uninvited illegals...

Too many...

JD JD

In response to “Too many...

It's not just the financial cost. It's the uncertainty of the future by the citizens, as well as the fear of what is to come.

JustJimColo JustJimColo OP

In response to “It's not just the financial cost. It's the...

I do agree...our biggest problem is inter structure, we don't have enough hospitals, doctors or schools to cope

JD JD

I have a friend with duel citizenship, who owns a home in London. She said it has been broken in to several times by the refugee horde that are there, unemployed, and with no intention of assimilating. She told me it has changed forever, what had once been a wonderful neighborhood, and now, she's contemplating selling.

Freeranger Freeranger

In response to “I have a friend with duel citizenship, who...

All over Europe crime has risen, rape has risen and it's getting worse and governments do nothing...

JD JD

I support CHAIN DEPORTATION

Mexican Uber Driver in US Illegally Charged With Raping, Assaulting and Robbing at Least Four Female Passengers

January 22, 2018, 6:37 pm

if the feminist don't care
the democrats don't care

why should I care what happens to women
not my business right?

Neanderthal_Momdoer Neanderthal_Momdoer

In response to “http://data.amirite.net/user_images/5a668d5be2f...

Deportation sounds too good for some of them. Otherwise yes, chain deportation.
I've always wondered what would happen if we really did deport the whole family if one of them was caught in a serious, very serious crime? The Boston bomber's family would be outta' here!

ozzyboy ozzyboy

In response to “Deportation sounds too good for some of them...

The biggest problem with deportation is they just keep coming back. I knew an Ice Agent a few years back from NY. He had to transport one criminal to the border. (Catch and release) He found out later that the illegal beat him back to NY.

JustJimColo JustJimColo OP

In response to “The biggest problem with deportation is they...

That's where the five years in jail law should be enacted. Get a job in prison and pay back the taxpayers.

ozzyboy ozzyboy

In response to “That's where the five years in jail law...

With so many of them refusing to work on the outside, how can we get them to work on the inside? I wish all prisons worked like the one in Arizona did. People might be a little more concerned about spending time in one.

JustJimColo JustJimColo OP

I'm gonna swear
ILLEGAL ALIENS Storm GOP Senator’s Office Screaming, “F*ck This Conservative!”

that fat scrunt break into my home
she gonna get a ** basebat uplong side her ** head

woudln'tbe the first time a fat **** broke in

Neanderthal_Momdoer Neanderthal_Momdoer

How am I supposed to Agree or Disagree that your house was broken into? Please, submit your posts in the proper format.

StickCaveman StickCaveman

It wasn't a post for you to disagree with or not disagree with. It was an opinion post.
And what IS the "proper format"?

JustJimColo JustJimColo OP

I hate thieves

Newfound Newfound