In memory of our dear friend from Sodahead, Tudie!   She was a real sweetheart who was the master of the quizzes.   She took the time to thank everyone by name who replied to her quizzes.   And when she passed away, most of Sodahead expressed their sympathy.   Do you remember her, and if so, please post an experience you had with her.

doctorwho1011Piper2TiffaneeStarzAboveWill_JanitorMashaThinkerbellMonaLeaRoosterSynysterGates
In memory of our dear friend from Sodahead, Tudie! She was a real sweetheart who was the master of the quizzes. She took the time to thank everyone by name who replied to her quizzes. And when she passed away, most of Sodahead expressed their sympathy. Do you remember her, and if so, please post an experience you had with her.

Explained by StarzAbove...

When she died, I lost a very dear friend as did many others on Sodahead. She was the mainstay on that site. We need more sweet and compassionate people in this world just like Tudie. We'll never forget her. This post is a sincere post memorizing our dear friend, but some seem to think I posted it to make a dig at another member, which is definitely not the case. I thought a lot of Tudie as did many others, and for someone to diss it, they must be pretty feeling pretty guilty as to the way they treated Tudie or maybe to cast ugliness on this post. Tudie never harmed anyone, and that's why I made this post. I guess some people will always think every post is about them in some way, but this one is not.....it's all about Tudie Thanks to all who have expressed their true feelings about Tudie, I know she's smiling down from heaven to see what her old friends are saying about her.

Tudie was nothing but courteous, always. I participated on her posts sometimes, simply because of that, and because I liked her.

I did not have any experience with Tudie that would be considered "personal", but her granddaughter's post informing us of her passing really got to me...

Piper2 Piper2

I was only on Soda very infrequently as "Mystic", but I remember her! She was really sweet. Wish I knew her better then.

I'm sorry for her loss. She would have been nice to have around here.

MonaLea MonaLea

In response to “I was only on Soda very infrequently as...

She was a very nice person, never argued with anyone and that was very rare on Sodahead.

StarzAbove StarzAbove OP

In response to “She was a very nice person, never argued with...

That is probably why I didn't get established. I remember saying something politically and got slammed by people I never talked to before. It was uglier than even here. I didn't sign on much after that, but I am pretty sure I remember your friend. She did do quizzes, but they were cute ones and everyone did them. (smile)

MonaLea MonaLea

In response to “That is probably why I didn't get...

Yes, the politics on that site were pretty bad, but as on here, people could choose to pass them by.

Her quizzes were great and she had sometimes 30 or more replies to each and every one of them. And she found the time to thank every one who participated.

StarzAbove StarzAbove OP

In response to “Yes, the politics on that site were pretty...

That's great.

She probably liked being there as much as you did.

A loss for us here for sure.

MonaLea MonaLea

She was the nicest person I've ever met...as you say, never had a bad word to say about anyone ...very genuine and it was so sad when we lost her...must be missed by a lot of people

JD JD

In response to “She was the nicest person I've ever met...as...

It's a nice way to be remembered.

MonaLea MonaLea

In response to “It's a nice way to be remembered.

Could not help liking her...

JD JD

Thanks John, and you're right. Even when someone got snotty with her, she let it go.... she was a real sweetheart.

StarzAbove StarzAbove OP

Starz, if you ever decide to do quizzes, I think you would really get a lot of response! I know someone else used to do them here, but I was always blocked from them.

You would be a nice hostess and your friend would be honored.

MonaLea MonaLea

In response to “Starz, if you ever decide to do quizzes, I...

Thanks, but I'm not into the quizzes anymore, after Tudie passed, the quizzes just aren't fun.

StarzAbove StarzAbove OP

In response to “Thanks, but I'm not into the quizzes anymore...

I can respect that. It's kind of like when a really special athlete passes on. You retire their jersey.

It sounds like Tudie lives on way beyond posting quizzes.

MonaLea MonaLea

In response to “I can respect that. It's kind of like when a...

That's a great analogy. No one can take her place with what she did on SH. Not many people were as respected as she was.

StarzAbove StarzAbove OP

In response to “That's a great analogy. No one can take her...

It was a pretty rough place as I remember it. I'm sure I missed out on knowing lots of nice people because of a few bad apples. I was in a bad place then anyway.

Really nice tribute Starz. Goes to show that not all nice people finish last. (l)

MonaLea MonaLea

In response to “It was a pretty rough place as I remember...

I love it. Yes, there were some bad apples, but there were also a lot of really great people on that site. I wish it was still up and running.

Thanks, Mona. I've always said that it's the nice ones that finish first, the bad ones fall by the wayside eventually. lol

StarzAbove StarzAbove OP

In response to “I love it. Yes, there were some bad apples...

Good attitude to have. There are nice people if you aren't closed down.

MonaLea MonaLea

I wasn't on SH when she passed away, but i do remember people posting about her with that avatar.

RIP Tudie.

SynysterGates SynysterGates

In response to “I wasn't on SH when she passed away, but i do...

Thanks, friend, you would have loved her as much as I did. A very special person to all of us.

StarzAbove StarzAbove OP

Piper2 Piper2

In response to “Tudie was nothing but courteous, always. I...

I had the privilege of being a good friend of hers. She told me she was sick but didn't want me to tell anyone, she didn't want sympathy. That was very hard for me, but I respected her wishes. And then when the granddaughter posted her passing, I broke down. She was a good person, and a dear friend.

StarzAbove StarzAbove OP

In response to “I had the privilege of being a good friend of...

That had to be hard.

MonaLea MonaLea

In response to “That had to be hard.

It was, like losing a family member.

StarzAbove StarzAbove OP

In response to “It was, like losing a family member.

OMG....

Now I understand some of the tensions here. It's not just a Trump thing. I am sorry.

MonaLea MonaLea

In response to “OMG.... Now I understand some of the...

There is tension on this site, some days. But mostly it's a great site, with great people. But like all sites, there are some bad apples that try to ruin the barrel.

StarzAbove StarzAbove OP

In response to “There is tension on this site, some days...

No reason. Real life is tough enough.

MonaLea MonaLea

In response to “No reason. Real life is tough enough.

I feel very sorry for those who stalk and harass other members on a site, they must be very miserable if that's all they want to do.

StarzAbove StarzAbove OP

In response to “I feel very sorry for those who stalk and...

It's true. Happy people don't do that crap. People have heated disagreements, but then it should pass quickly. I won't hold a grudge with online stuff.

MonaLea MonaLea

In response to “It's true. Happy people don't do that crap...

Good for you, unfortunately there are some that will hold a grudge for every little thing. It's like a cancer to them, eating away at them.

StarzAbove StarzAbove OP

In response to “Good for you, unfortunately there are some...

Good reason to take breaks. I don't do the internet when I am in a bad place.

MonaLea MonaLea

In response to “Good reason to take breaks. I don't do the...

Smart gal! When I'm mad, which isn't very often..... it takes an awful lot to make me mad. But when I meet a disagreeable person online, I just ignore them, walk away and let them stew in their own bile!

StarzAbove StarzAbove OP

I remember that sweet lady well. She always thanked me and made kind comments on my quiz results. It broke my heart when her granddaughter told us of her passing.

JanHaskell JanHaskell

In response to “I remember that sweet lady well. She always...

A great lady. I think we all lost something when Tudie passed.

StarzAbove StarzAbove OP

I do remember her fondly. She was one of the really good ones on SH and she was missed by a lot of members.

Linnster Linnster

In response to “I do remember her fondly. She was one of the...

Yes she was. She was the best.

StarzAbove StarzAbove OP

I remember, Tudie. I always took her quizzes and she was always very nice.

Will_Janitor Will_Janitor

In response to “I remember, Tudie. I always took her quizzes...

Same here, she was always nice to everyone.

StarzAbove StarzAbove OP

I put up a tribute to Tudie last year, and so many of us still remember her. She was the master of the quizzes, and no one can ever take her place, they may try, but will always fall flat.

Rest in peace, our dear friend Tudie.

StarzAbove StarzAbove OP

I remember Tudie! Loved her quizzes and overall positive energy. An angel for sure.:-)

Masha Masha

Thanks for saying that Masha, she was an angel. We need more like her in this world.

StarzAbove StarzAbove OP

I remember sweet Tudie well.

I cried when I learned of her passing. (cry)

Thinkerbell Thinkerbell

In response to “I remember sweet Tudie well. I cried when I...

So did most of us on that site. It broke our hearts when she passed.

StarzAbove StarzAbove OP