DWFVicZincTiffaneePhilboydStudgeSofiaMashaTrish

personThingy

VicZincSofia

I am Gen X, by far the best generation, just after we solved all the worlds problems and just before all the problems came back.

AliceD AliceD

AliceD AliceD

Sounds fair. I was born in 1999 and I consider myself Gen Z, or "iGen" as I've sometimes heard it called.

Thibault Thibault

If you remember all that stuff plus sputnik, you're likely a Baby Boomer and believe the X's, Z's and millenials are full of shit. (jolly)(maniac)(wink)

Budwick Budwick

In response to “If you remember all that stuff plus sputnik...

Stop your calls, we have a winner!

PhilboydStudge PhilboydStudge

Remember it, I was old enough to forget it....

JD JD

It's different in New York, I remember 9/11 cuz it was a notable part of my toddler experience, possibly the most notable part. I literally had to be taken home from day care cuz of all the uproar and terror in the city. But I don't remember it clearly so yeah you're probably right.

Skr3wBall Skr3wBall