An Incredible Dog?     <b>*     A guy spots a sign outside a house that reads “Talking Dog for Sale.” Intrigued, he walks in. “So what have you done with your life?” he asks the dog. “I've led a very full life,” says the dog. “I lived in the Alps rescuing avalanche victims. Then I served my country in Iraq. And now I spend my days reading to the residents of a retirement home.” The guy is flabbergasted. He asks the dog’s owner, “Why on earth would you want to get rid of an incredible dog like that?” The owner says, “Because he’s a liar! He never did any of that!”     </b>*     Link: http://www.laughfactory.com/jokes/clean-jokes/23

PhilboydStudgeTiffaneeBudwickStarzAboveBozetteozzyboyWill_JanitorBlewynanifailRoosterSynysterGatesMetal_god14Flrdsgns
An Incredible Dog? * A guy spots a sign outside a house that reads “Talking Dog for Sale.” Intrigued, he walks in. “So what have you done with your life?” he asks the dog. “I've led a very full life,” says the dog. “I lived in the Alps rescuing avalanche victims. Then I served my country in Iraq. And now I spend my days reading to the residents of a retirement home.” The guy is flabbergasted. He asks the dog’s owner, “Why on earth would you want to get rid of an incredible dog like that?” The owner says, “Because he’s a liar! He never did any of that!” * Link: http://www.laughfactory.com/jokes/clean-jokes/23

A guy spots a sign outside a house that reads “Talking Dog for Sale.”

Intrigued, he walks in. “So what have you done with your life?” he asks the dog.

“I've led a very full life,” says the dog. “I lived in the Alps rescuing avalanche victims. Then I served my country in Iraq. And now I spend my days reading to the residents of a retirement home.”

The guy is flabbergasted. He asks the dog’s owner, “Why on earth would you want to get rid of an incredible dog like that?”

The owner says, “Because he’s a liar! He never did any of that!”

Link: http://www.laughfactory.com/jokes/clean-jokes/23

Marianne Marianne OP

Ha! LMAO! (hehe) (hehe) (hehe)

Rooster Rooster

In response to “Ha! LMAO! (hehe) (hehe) (hehe)

Lol, Rooster, good morning!
(hehe)(hehe)(hehe)

Marianne Marianne OP

In response to “Lol, Rooster, good morning! (hehe)(hehe)(hehe)

Good morning or afternoon to you Marianne.

Rooster Rooster

In response to “Good morning or afternoon to you Marianne.

Lol, it was indeed afternoon, and, at the time of your answer exactly 2.32 p.m. (by now 6.27 p.m.).
(smile)

Marianne Marianne OP

In response to “http://img38.laughinggif.com/pic/HTTPS9tZWRpYS5...

Aw, SynysterGates - that happens; imagine that you are sippping a nice cup of coffee, and you suddenly witness an unexpected, irresistibly hilarious slapstick scene right next to you.
(hehe)(hehe)(hehe)

Marianne Marianne OP

In response to “Aw, SynysterGates - that happens; imagine...

I think it's something like that. (hehe)(hehe)

SynysterGates SynysterGates

Another goodie. lol

StarzAbove StarzAbove

In response to “Another goodie...

Lol, Starz, how nice to join us with unforgettable Shirley Temple.
(smile)(hehe)(hehe)

Marianne Marianne OP

In response to “Lol, Starz, how nice to join us with...

Thanks, I love that cute graphic.

StarzAbove StarzAbove

In response to “Thanks, I love that cute graphic.

Oh yes, she looks adorable. (smile)

Marianne Marianne OP

In response to “https://i.imgur.com/H7O0les.gif

Lol, Philboyd - that looks even worse (see above) - welcome to the club!
(hehe)(hehe)(hehe)

Marianne Marianne OP

In response to “Ha Ha!

A good laugh is never too late, Will - welcome to a specially animated, incredibly side-splitting event.
(hehe)(hehe)(hehe)

Marianne Marianne OP