Do you think it's fair when attacked , we can't retaliate by putting up posts to defend ourselves...

Lil_PrincessTiffaneeStarzAboveMonaLeaCarlaRoosterSynysterGatesMetal_god14Chuck_Tom

I haven't been there for awhile to read but this person isn't the first. This has been going on for a while now. I accidentally found the bashing while trying to research Amazon one night...don't judge it was a bad day (ono)

If someone wants to talk crap about me go ahead... I ain't gonna lose any sleep either.

🦋

Lil_Princess Lil_Princess

No it's not fair at all. As long as rules are followed, no names mentioned, I think we should all be allowed, if we want to, to defend ourselves against lies and slander.

There are some people who delight in making up lies to hurt others, and get away with it, it needs to stop.

StarzAbove StarzAbove

Naw, I would be against that. Why stoop to their level ? It's all mainly crap anyways.

Rooster Rooster

In response to “Naw, I would be against that. Why stoop to...

Crap is right, coming from scumbags who have no life. (biggrin)(biggrin)

StarzAbove StarzAbove

I understand where you are coming from...but we could never sink as low as them , they are in the gutter..

JD JD OP

In response to “I understand where you are coming from...but...

Gutter rats for sure.(hehe)(hehe)

StarzAbove StarzAbove

In response to “Gutter rats for sure.(hehe)(hehe)

At least rats don't hide behind made up names....

JD JD OP

In response to “At least rats don't hide behind made up names....

No, they just hide for fear of retaliation. lol Bullies and cowards.

StarzAbove StarzAbove

In response to “No, they just hide for fear of retaliation...

They block us here but retaliate under a false name elsewhere.

MonaLea

In response to “They block us here but retaliate under a...

Sure they do, but it's best to just ignore their juvenile tactics, it isn't working.....maybe it makes them feel good, because they don't have anything better to do. Pathetic.

StarzAbove StarzAbove

In response to “Sure they do, but it's best to just ignore...

Lets hope this person has been exposed. We can't say names but the posts shows who this is. I recognized it right away. I know they like to watch TV soap operas by their screenshots of us. (hehe)

I wonder who would get mad over your Tudie tribute? I am trying hard to think....(hmm)

MonaLea

In response to “Lets hope this person has been exposed. We...

One person comes to mind.

StarzAbove StarzAbove

In response to “One person comes to mind.

People can make up their own minds. Its on them. Only a looser would go to so much trouble over a dumb opinion site.

MonaLea

In response to “People can make up their own minds. Its on...

Exactly, hate is like a cancer, it eats away at people and I guess some are eaten up with it. How sad.

StarzAbove StarzAbove

Yes very true and some certain people who act like a dictator and make life miserable for everyone else.

Metal_god14

In response to “Yes very true and some certain people who act...

You can't dish it out and not expect a reaction. It's even worse when you dis others behind a block.

MonaLea

In response to “You can't dish it out and not expect a...

Even worse again when it is done on another site.

Tiffanee Tiffanee

In response to “Even worse again when it is done on another site.

Wish they had the courage to put their name to it. I sure will put mine on if they want to take this battle off of here. None of it makes sense.

MonaLea

More like the sewer!

Rooster Rooster

In response to “More like the sewer!

(hehe)(hehe)(hehe)

JD JD OP

Not really. I think we should take it up a notch and do this to them:

Guarantee they won't attack anymore. (hehe)(hehe)

SynysterGates SynysterGates

In response to “Not really. I think we should take it up a...

Wish I could meet them face to face....

JD JD OP

In response to “Wish I could meet them face to face....

I hear ya buddy.

SynysterGates SynysterGates

This is why I think this site needs to take a hard stand. I don't feel safe posting when I know there are creeps here obsessing over people on an opinion site. They take pictures of our posts and post them in other places! Email me if you want a link. Its a website complaint site. There is post after post naming names.

We may not be able to stop them from doing it but we can stop opening our doors for them on Amirite.

They will get bored if they get booted......for good!!

MonaLea

In response to “This is why I think this site needs to take a...

Maybe a boycott of their posts would suffice, you think? Let them know their behavior won't be tolerated.

StarzAbove StarzAbove

In response to “Maybe a boycott of their posts would suffice...

How can we? They block us. They just make screen shots offline.

I will boycott Amirite if they don't act and maybe others should follow.

MonaLea

In response to “How can we? They block us. They just make...

Don't boycott Amirite, it's not their fault, if other members boycotted the troublemaker's posts then they might wise up and behave themselves and act like adults instead of playground bullies, trying to get attention.

StarzAbove StarzAbove

In response to “Don't boycott Amirite, it's not their fault...

You have a valid point. Besides. Our hater(s) would think they won.

Lets hope awareness will work. We don't have to be anonymous on a hate site like them.

MonaLea

In response to “You have a valid point. Besides. Our...

You're right, we would never hide behind a fictitious name to slander others, that's what bullies do.

StarzAbove StarzAbove

In response to “You're right, we would never hide behind a...

Out of all the things that are upsetting in the world and on the internet, they pick on your tribute. Think about that. I guess I should just feel sorry that we are taking that much space in their brain.

MonaLea

In response to “Out of all the things that are upsetting in...

Losers who have no friends so they pick out certain people to trash. I guess they had no proper upbringing.

StarzAbove StarzAbove

I'm not sure why Amirite doesn't take those comments down off that stupid site.

SynysterGates SynysterGates

In response to “Can they do that?

I've seen some post removed in the past, so why not?

SynysterGates SynysterGates

In response to “I've seen some post removed in the past, so...

Maybe a report is in order, you think? I guess it doesn't matter, we know they are miserable and just trying to stir the pot. Sad.

StarzAbove StarzAbove

In response to “Can they do that?

They can petition the site and show its the same person(s) posting over and over on a mission to attack. No complaint site should ever allow names of members!

I encourage the moderators and members to approach James. The bad reviews won't hurt business, but the members here deserve better!!!!!

MonaLea

In response to “They can petition the site and show its the...

Good idea! But I think anyone reading those reviews would know it's just sour grapes.

StarzAbove StarzAbove

In response to “Good idea! But I think anyone reading those...

I would be embarrassed to post on there.

MonaLea

In response to “I would be embarrassed to post on there.

I guess they are trying to bring Amirite down because they might have been deactivated.....SOUR GRAPES playing the victim.

StarzAbove StarzAbove

In response to “I guess they are trying to bring Amirite down...

...or not getting enough attention. Crazy!

MonaLea

Tried. You don't take emails from those whom you haven't friended apparently. Someone post a link or email?

Freeranger Freeranger

In response to “Tried. You don't take emails from those whom...

Oh, I'm sorry. I do have my settings like that.

I think I am allowed to post the site name. It's PissedConsumers. Look up our site there. If this message doesn't stay up, I will send you a link.

MonaLea

In response to “Oh, I'm sorry. I do have my settings like...

Ha.....well, the title seems to speak for itself.

Freeranger Freeranger

In response to “Ha.....well, the title seems to speak for itself.

The title says do you think it's fair..so that's a question....lol

JD JD OP

In response to “The title says do you think it's fair..so...

referring to the website bubba. ;)

Freeranger Freeranger

In response to “referring to the website bubba. ;)

What's bubba

JD JD OP

In response to “What's bubba

it's abbub backwords.......means buddy, bud, hey you....
you get it

Freeranger Freeranger

In response to “it's abbub backwords.......means buddy, bud...

You Americans are weird....hehe

JD JD OP

In response to “You Americans are weird....hehe

seriously man, I've seen videos of your House of Commons. I'm feelin' fekkin' secure....ha, ha.
Btw mate, the woman I mentioned with that house in London is pleading with me to come over and use it as a base to tour the UK. I'm givin' it serious thought actually....I've 1st cousins in Bath. I'm thinkin' flippin' togas and warm water ball dippin' buddy.
Thoughts?

Freeranger Freeranger

In response to “seriously man, I've seen videos of your House...

What part of London...you will look good in a toga...

JD JD OP

I was just insulted by one of our resident bully-boy's. I say boy because he is far too immature to be called a man.

Tiffanee Tiffanee

In response to “I was just insulted by one of our resident...

Where and who

JD JD OP

In response to “Where and who

PM.

Tiffanee Tiffanee

swing at me...

I will swing back 10 fold

no quarter given
None shall be offered

I prefer
be nice nice.... get nice

Neanderthal_Momdoer Neanderthal_Momdoer

In response to “swing at me... I will swing back 10 fold no...

How about heads are gonna roll. (hehe)(hehe)

SynysterGates SynysterGates

In response to “How about heads are gonna roll...

I can deal with that LOL

I'd like clean that smirk right hermilo's face

Neanderthal_Momdoer Neanderthal_Momdoer

🦋

Lil_Princess Lil_Princess

In response to “I haven't been there for awhile to read but...

Wise words from a wise gal.

StarzAbove StarzAbove

In response to “Wise words from a wise gal.

Thank ya.

Lil_Princess Lil_Princess

I think we're better off ignoring the attackers than fighting against them; block them, sidestep the post, but quit perpetuating childish retaliation - it doesn't resolve a damned thing!!! Get that through your fecking head.s!

PartyOfOne PartyOfOne

In response to “I think we're better off ignoring the...

I'm not fighting anyone ...I just don't like members from here going on other sites and lying...I don't normally care what anyone says about me, but when other innocent people are named, I get annoyed...you were not mentioned and so it's understandable that you get what's happening...you can't block people who hide behind a different name and you can't block them unless they say it on here, but that won't happen as they are cowards...and trolls...

JD JD OP

JD ... I think we should let the girls fight it out.

(hehe)(hehe)

SynysterGates SynysterGates

In response to “JD ... I think we should let the girls fight...

Definitely....never get in he middle...hehe

JD JD OP

In response to “https://www.everywishes.com/wp-content/uploads/...

It's a rotten shame that because I made a nice post memorizing a dear friend from days past, a person seems to think it was done to diss them. It always amazes me when some people are so in love with themselves that they think every post is about them. My post about Tudie was a sincere post to memorize Tudie, and for people to express their true feelings about her, which they did. And someone is trying to dirtying it by suggesting it was done for devious reasons. That's how low some people are on this site. Shame on them.

StarzAbove StarzAbove

I don't care about other users' dirty laundry. Either block them or go and have a duel, but definitely leave the rest of us out of it.

DWF DWF

In response to “I don't care about other users' dirty...

If you want to be left out of it, stay off the post...when cowards attack you using different names, how can you block them, just stay on your boring music posts...

JD JD OP

No it's not fair but I don't think it's in anyone's favor to prolong dramas, it's the wrong way to spice up this site.

Sunny_the_skeptic Sunny_the_skeptic

I have read what one is saying here. I'm blocked so I can't respond directly so I will do it here and hope you see it offline like I have seen all your comments aimed at me in the past.

How about denouncing what is said on another site since your name got thrown in? If this is someone else doing all this, then say so. Like JD said, it's not right that any of us get talked like that behind anonymous names.

Another suggestion. Unblock everyone except those you truly can't tolerate. I did. I got arguing with people and realized I was part of the problem. I unblocked everyone but one. So far, I am being treated very civil and its nice. Maybe that is a big part of the problem right there. Blocking most of the site does look pretty hostile while making comments with the few that aren't blocked. That is why I had to stop it myself. In your case, maybe the only way to stop a long grudge that you speak of is to be part of killing it yourself.

I have no idea why my name keeps being mentioned (with others here) on that complaint site with screen shots of it. Its weird to me since anyone reading it would wonder why its even highlighted. The worst of me isn't even there. So I have to ask myself.....is this a grudge about my sexuality? Is it my politics? Is it because I am an atheist? Is it because I like some people that really make the site tick? If its because I am opinionated...guess I am on the wrong site.

Last thought to consider. I didn't really know too many people on SodaHead so its false I have any old grudge. Whatever has upset me has come from seeing the words on here. Yes, I dislike the president. So what! I have feelings like anyone else and not immune to feeling irked when I see myself and others dissed for simply expressing an opinion. The personal attacks have to stop here and on that other site.

Are you willing to help get all that trash taken down and start fresh? If enough of us complain, PC will have to take notice.

MonaLea

In response to “I have read what one is saying here. I'm...

Well said. I have a few people to unblock and I think I will do it.

Great comment!

btw, the PC site is just a bogus review site full of bogus reviews and trolls. I very much doubt anyone would take it seriously but they might. It is offensive to us but slanderous reviews won't do this website any good either.

Tiffanee Tiffanee

In response to “Well said. I have a few people to unblock and...

I took your lead in the unblocking and glad I did. People get more hostile with it on.

PC is a stupid place. It's not like I worry who will read it all as much as I am troubled that someone is still very connected with what goes on here. Who ever it is, it needs to stop.

MonaLea

In response to “I took your lead in the unblocking and glad I...

I unblocked everyone except 3. Sorry I just couldn't unblock them all. The hate from them runs too deep.

Tiffanee Tiffanee

In response to “I unblocked everyone except 3. Sorry I just...

There will always be one or two. But if I find I am blocking everyone, then I don't belong here. I blocked to cool things off, not to talk behind backs.

MonaLea

In response to “There will always be one or two. But if I...

Some people are psycho on here. A guy today asked a personal question which was none of his business btw. I gave him an truthful answer (including a screenshot) and then he blocked me. I have no idea what is going on in the minds of people on here sometimes.

Tiffanee Tiffanee

In response to “Some people are psycho on here. A guy today...

Some people are rude and insensitive they are mean and evil and are best ignored.

Metal_god14

Some of the guys here act like real children.

MonaLea

Well said, my friend. If people forgive each other, then why are they still blocked. If truly forgiven, no grudges would still be lingering. Thus the end of trashing people on sites that mean nothing. I doubt anyone would believe someone dissing another person or another site, people aren't stupid, they can see right through sour grapes.

StarzAbove StarzAbove

In response to “Well said, my friend. If people forgive...

It don't work like that, it depends on the integrity of the person involved...I apologized to an old women on here and she accepted it and kept me blocked and runs me down whenever she gets a chance..but I really don't care and am happy to be blocked by someone with such low morals....

JD JD OP

In response to “It don't work like that, it depends on the...

I had to laugh when I read about members shutting Sodahead down. What a lie. It was shut down by Fef because he made a lot of money on it, selling it. Most of us long time members hated it going down and wish it was still up and running.

But again, some people have to make up lies about us....it tells me that they have no integrity at all.

StarzAbove StarzAbove

In response to “I had to laugh when I read about members...

We do know that certain members on here, know who attacks this site and some of the members...it's always been the same.....

JD JD OP

In response to “We do know that certain members on here, know...

Yes we do. People who have blocked us, and those who want to come back on this site but can't because they were banned permanently. So their only recourse is to vent their anger and lies on a review site and lie and try to get others to stay away.

People can see right through their lies, they are mean and vindictive and no one believes what they say.

StarzAbove StarzAbove

I wasn't around when they closed, but I know they were a huge site. If the fighting on here don't close a small site like this down, its not going to have an effect on a big SH. I heard it was sold for a lot of money. That's it.

It is stupid to make that stretch.

MonaLea

In response to “I wasn't around when they closed, but I know...

It was a big site with lots of good people. And yes, the owner, Fef, made a lot of money when he sold it.

I had a lot of really nice people on that site, who I miss.

StarzAbove StarzAbove

In response to “It was a big site with lots of good people...

The biggest problem with this site is its size.

MonaLea

In response to “The biggest problem with this site is its size.

I'm hoping it will grow if some of the bad apples are gone.

StarzAbove StarzAbove

WOW!!! That's a lot to say. Good news, I didn't fall asleep reading it. (hehe)(hehe)

Very well written, can't see anyone not wanting to read your comment and maybe act upon it as well.

SynysterGates SynysterGates

In response to “WOW!!! That's a lot to say. Good news, I...

TY.

I felt really bad for Starz and that tribute to a friend. None of us are innocents here, but we can all do better.

MonaLea

In response to “TY. I felt really bad for Starz and that...

I've been friends with Starz for a longtime, she can handle herself quite well.

Yes, I agree, we can all do better.

SynysterGates SynysterGates

In response to “I've been friends with Starz for a longtime...

Thanks friend, for your confidence in me. I truly appreciate you!

StarzAbove StarzAbove

In response to “(hug)

(hug)

Remember the old days on SH, when you were getting attacked and Ser,John,Candy and myself got in on it with you.
Seems we were fighting one after another. lol

SynysterGates SynysterGates

In response to “(hug) Remember the old days on SH, when you...

Those were the good old days, the difference on soda, was that there were 100s of really nice people and you could get away from the scags

JD JD OP

In response to “Those were the good old days, the difference...

That's so true, lot's of people on the site various times of the day and night.

SynysterGates SynysterGates

I really miss that site and all the good people. I still email with two of my good friends from that site.

StarzAbove StarzAbove

Yes I do. It got bad there for a little while, but we won. lol

StarzAbove StarzAbove

Well said mona. I personally have never used the block. But...i sure am blocked by others.

Carla Carla

In response to “Well said mona. I personally have never used...

I used it to cool off, but it's not fair to use it and then talk personal smack. That should be banned completely.

MonaLea

In response to “I used it to cool off, but it's not fair to...

I agree. As far as this place goes, i dont think it's allowed. What other places do? We have no control. Unfortunately...that is the hazard of putting anything....even only a whisper...into the clouds. Someone will find a way to hurt others. It must be exhausting...carrying that weight. Hate weighs.

Carla Carla

In response to “I agree. As far as this place goes, i dont...

it happens here. I ignore most of it, unless it's a direct hit on a friend. It doesn't help the site at all.

MonaLea

Whew! Well......okay, I just went over and took a look at this site. Typed in "Amirite" and there it all was. The only thing I did not see was someone sitting on a bench pumping the treadle mill for the stone that is sharpening the ax. Such is the beauty/ugly side of free speech.

In the age in which we live, you're not obligated to step out in to the line of oncoming traffic, identify yourself, and make your pronouncements. That's a matter of character (he says with a few people blocked)

Anyway M.L. while I don't feel your pain, I FEEL your pain. WHY exactly are you mentioned? [shrugs]......I've no idea and can only theorize but, my sense is that, that site is a proving ground for the clinically pissed-off. Oh, wait!......it's in the title. (chew)
If I could head off any one or two things, it regards your suspected reasons which, in all honesty, I feel are 180 out, those of orientation/politics. You're pulling on a merry-go-round brass ring of politically correct excuses with that one IMO.
I have had my own argument with you lately, nothing big, and I never gave those things the remotest of thoughts.....and I'm a right-wing, God fearing, vet....ha!
What I "suspect" is that there are other things you said to the wrong person or people that didn't sit right with them, hence the response. The bit that would make any of us angry, if any of us feel that the opinions of website screen people actually matter (and they don't----it isn't real life) is that we can't counter punch the individual(s) responsible. I got blocked a year or so ago by one of the asshats mentioned in the collective diatribe of names for something I didn't say, so.....shit happens amigo.

And so, as my own little diatribe here comes to a close, I can offer little salve to you and your angst over what's been said there. It's the ugly side of the new age that we live in.....that Oswald world in which, whether you've said something or not, you can be tried and convicted for something misconstrued.

YOUR challenge is acting like a spring leaf allowing drop-lets of rain to roll down over your spine without getting your **** wet. Tuck and roll M.L., tuck and roll......
Oh.....btw......I actually AM pretty fekkin' pissed that, that phreakin' nut job Finn Marko would get mentioned and I don't. Flippin' goon....and he's not even phunny.
(wink)

Freeranger Freeranger

In response to “Whew! Well......okay, I just went over and...

You write beautifully and made some great points.

I hope others take a read and reflect. This day and age of opinions on the internet have really wound a lot of us tighter than what we would normally be.

I knew there was a reason I must take occasional breaks from it all.

Marko needs to get off the sauce when writing. I've told him that before.

MonaLea

In response to “You write beautifully and made some great...

And yet.......Dylan Thomas, though not a comparison. Anyway, if a heterosexual male is allowed to hug...one for you.

Ah yes, Marko. Snow and woods.....months without sun.....bleddy Soviets on your border. I can relate babe.

Freeranger Freeranger

In response to “And yet.......Dylan Thomas, though not a...

Hug accepted. Thankyou.
(hug)

MonaLea

Free, while i will agree with most of your words ( well said, as always), i must disagree with the reasoning behind the attacks on that site. A few of us have been called such things as feminazi, stoner, snowflake lesbos. And accused of having legitimate members removed. Like we have some kind of power. I know i dont...have any power, here.
And why marko the finn, OR you, would get bundled in is beyond me:)

Carla Carla

In response to “Free, while i will agree with most of your...

The names hurled at us are uncalled for and just plain false. I dare anyone to survive some of my shit and still call me a snowflake.

MonaLea

In response to “The names hurled at us are uncalled for and...

I believe it.
I think most of the women here are powerhouses....most. regardless of who we love or vote for.

Carla Carla

Got it. I will defer to your collective experience(s). One salient point. I was never on that Titanic and hence, did not go down with that Pissed Off liner. I was never mentioned.
Marko was, and I was attempting to make light of that fact. I found that really puzzling.
He gets lee-way for my aforementioned reasons. :)

Freeranger Freeranger

In response to “Got it. I will defer to your collective...

I know it was to lighten the air.
I too, am puzzled
???

Carla Carla

In response to “I know it was to lighten the air. I too, am...

One thing Carla.....I'm not a warm fuzzy chap. Lightening anything really doesn't fit my lexicon. I was merely trying to offer some other perspective which, doesn't necessarily make me right. ;)

Don't waste a minute being puzzled. "THEY" don't matter right?

Freeranger Freeranger

In response to “One thing Carla.....I'm not a warm fuzzy...

No, they really dont. Yet...here we all are, discussing it.
Pretty slow days.....

Carla Carla

In response to “No, they really dont. Yet...here we all are...

Just so.....I've more important things to do....with my New England Patriots boys in the Super Bowl and all.
Good point

Freeranger Freeranger

"Fair"? Hmm....I do recall that some here commenting, have happily jumped on the bandwagon of trashing certain individuals. You have been quite indignant when you've perceived a post to be directed at YOU, no matter how thinly veiled it's been.

I did look at those bitter, vindictive reviews on that other site, and I can certainly understand the urge to retaliate. I also think you happen to be wrong, about just who is responsible for most of them.
If you think you should be able to put up posts to "retaliate", just remember that it's only fair then, that others should be able to do so, as well.

Piper2 Piper2

In response to “"Fair"? Hmm....I do recall that...

Total crap...there are members here and maybe you, who are friends of these people who are weak cowards and can only insult others while hiding behind false names, we can't retaliate as this site don't allow it..but we can talk about it..these people are scum and anyone who is friends with them and defends them , are fit only for the gutter..are don't trash individuals unless they deserve it...what post has been directed at me, none on here....

JD JD OP

In response to “Total crap...there are members here and maybe...

Nah, nothing I said is "total crap". I'm quite sure I could find some of those posts and comments I was referring to.

I've made it very clear numerous times, that I don't think it's cool to be publicly trashing other members past or present, in the obvious way I've seen it done here sometimes.

Sure you've had posts directed at you, JD. Some of them you "deserved", but I've flagged a few that were really ugly....

Piper2 Piper2

In response to “Nah, nothing I said is "total...

None have been deserved and I would like you to find any that have been directed at me on here, as I've said before, you are friends with all the weak cowards who run me , my friends and this site down, so nice of you to flag a few, when you would flag all of them if they were not your mates doing it...I wait with baited breathe to see these posts...

JD JD OP

In response to “None have been deserved and I would like you...

Yeah, of course. Only individuals YOU dislike "deserve" to be personally insulted in a public forum.

First it was members of a group of phriends, when few of them were even here. Then there were a couple of women who used to be friends with those who chose to consistently trash them here. Short list, but can't leave out that that "old" woman you say something derogatory about all the damn time. That woman who is likely younger than you, and most certainly does not "run you down whenever she gets a chance". Newsflash JD, she doesn't give you a thought....

The ugly posts obviously directed at you never stayed up long, of course, and I was not referring to those directed at you in particular. My friends are definitely not "weak cowards", and are not responsible for the bitter 'reviews' on that other site.

Piper2 Piper2

In response to “Yeah, of //course//. Only individuals...

All lies, you trolls just stick together and lie and that old lady does run me down every chance she gets and you pretend you don't know these people who cause trouble but you lie...you say you can show me posts about me and you lie again...people like you are worse than the socks you protect and become friends with...go away I'm not interested in your lies...

JD JD OP

I won't comment on any review post, that's not my style, but when a reference is made about me or a post of mine, I know exactly who that crap is coming from. My post about Tudie was dissed by only one person who has an ax to grind with me. She and her friends can deny it till the cows come home, but I know for sure who wrote those nasty comments.

StarzAbove StarzAbove

In response to “I won't comment on any review post, that's...

I think its a team effort. Its common sense when you break it down. Some of us are hated by some others and they have made it clear by their words and actions.

MonaLea

In response to “I think its a team effort. Its common sense...

How can people hate others who they have never met, they must have medical problems...I dislike some people, but never hate and I would certainly never hide behind my computer and attack someone...they are sick and they are cowards....

JD JD OP

In response to “How can people hate others who they have...

They probably have social issues that go back before this site.

MonaLea

In response to “They probably have social issues that go back...

They were abused as kids or bullied at school ...there must be a reason why they are filled with hatred, I feel sorry for them..

JD JD OP

In response to “They were abused as kids or bullied at...

Not necessarily. Some people make chaos a lifestyle. Some are always pulling shit and then acting like they did nothing. I forget what it's called.

Some people are born mean. Hate to say it.

MonaLea

In response to “Not necessarily. Some people make chaos a...

Shit stirrers....hehe

JD JD OP

In response to “Shit stirrers....hehe

I think we are all guilty without knowing it, but some do it as a sport.

MonaLea

I agree cowards for sure. And bullies.

StarzAbove StarzAbove

In response to “I agree cowards for sure. And bullies.

Certainly not happy in their own shoes.

MonaLea

I think those that are whining must have got their butts kicked my Amirite management and got booted. In reality, some keep trying to come back, so evidently they liked the site.

StarzAbove StarzAbove

In response to “I think those that are whining must have got...

Especially the one guy. He needs rehab to break his habit of making new accounts. As soon as he starts his liberal, mod favoring, woman hating spiel, he gets busted, despite what he tried to put on his profile.

MonaLea

In response to “Especially the one guy. He needs rehab to...

He's easy to spot, that's for sure.

StarzAbove StarzAbove

In response to “He's easy to spot, that's for sure.

(loser) Yes he is.

MonaLea

I've not commented on any review site, either. As far as I know, I've not been mentioned in such a derogatory way, as what I've seen the few times when that site has been brought to my attention.
I don't think it's okay , the bitter vitriol I've seen towards certain individuals. Not there, and not here...

Piper2 Piper2

In response to “I've not commented on any review site...

I didn't know those sites even existed until a few days ago. And it was vicious, calling out people by name on this site, and dissing quite a few of us. But the complaints were by people who had been banned from here, so they are angry, if they had followed the rules, they would still be here.

StarzAbove StarzAbove

Just let it go, jd. My name and several others were bashed as well.
A reaction is exactly what that kind of trash is looking for. It is apparently the only stimulation they get.

Carla Carla

In response to “Just let it go, jd. My name and several...

It was the several others who came to me, ignoring them does not work, these scumbags have been doing the same type of thing for two years...they are too thick to react , they just think all the stupid lies will achieve something...

JD JD OP

In response to “It was the several others who came to me...

None of their lies have done any good, we're still here, posting and leaving comments. They can trash all they want, maybe that's all they have in their lives.

StarzAbove StarzAbove

In response to “None of their lies have done any good, we're...

That's how i feel. Small minds with small lives.

Carla Carla

In response to “That's how i feel. Small minds with small lives.

With NO lives is more like it.

StarzAbove StarzAbove

Yes...that something is upsetting those they bash.
People like that can only feel good about themselves when they think others look bad. People with sense can see right through it.
Just look at how important you are in their little lives.

Carla Carla

In response to “Yes...that something is upsetting those they...

I agree Carla, and a few of us are very important to those bashers, because we are in all of their nasty comments. Guess we are all they can think about....OBSESSED! lol

StarzAbove StarzAbove

It's frustrating JD because I would have thrown a few people off for how they act right here.

I think once you block someone, you must immediately stop making back handed comments about who you are pissed at.

One or two people block everyone, put up bait posts, make comments, and then act victimized.

If we are all so worthy of having our names smeared day in and day out, then they should leave and go find a site where they can get along with others.

MonaLea

In response to “It's frustrating JD because I would have...

Wherever they go, they will find someone to hate, it's in them...

JD JD OP

In response to “Wherever they go, they will find someone to...

That's right. Its in their DNA. No amount of religion or pretense will cure it.

MonaLea

Its weird you get trashed because you are so easy going and get along with everyone. I think your name is there because of that. You are supposed to hate their main target. I think that is how my name got in there. I wasn't there when this started. I just defend people now as I see it.

MonaLea

In response to “Its weird you get trashed because you are so...

Well monalea...ive had some heated conversations. I cannot say i "get along" with everyone. But, i do always *try* and find a little piece of common ground.

Carla Carla

In response to “Well monalea...ive had some heated...

Me too! I never had a superiority complex to uphold! (hehe)

MonaLea

In response to “Me too! I never had a superiority complex to...

Ooo...me either. Although...we have been called progressive elites.
Boy...that doesnt describe me, not even close.

Carla Carla

In response to “Ooo...me either. Although...we have been...

I know!!! I laugh. The assumptions are hilarious when they are that far off.

MonaLea

I think it was when I was a mod, I got rid of a lot of troublemakers, trolls and socks...they have since that time, continued abuse at me and my friends...I cleared the swamp....now the crocs are trying to bite...

JD JD OP

In response to “I think it was when I was a mod, I got rid of...

I think any mod has their hands full here. Hard to judge who is just opinionated and who is trouble.

Some of the trolling is obvious. I ignore them because they don't last.

MonaLea

Well, jd...you and i dont agree on many, many things. But...you have always been fair and kind. I enjoy you, even when we argue. You and several others...i would sit down with you, any day.
If you booted people, i believe it was deserved.

Carla Carla

In response to “Well, jd...you and i dont agree on many, many...

I thought we only disagreed on politics, can't remember anything else ...I maybe wrong...plus I rarely go on political posts now ....because you are usually wrong..hehe...

JD JD OP

In response to “I thought we only disagreed on politics...

Ha!
I think that is you!:)

Carla Carla

In response to “Ha! I think that is you!:)

Ouch that hurts...hehe

JD JD OP