........

RedonRoosterTiffaneeMonaLeaBubTrish

Nobody :)

TiffaneeRoosterBub

It is, best to stay off that site. Vicious people going there to diss Amirite members. I guess they were booted off of here, jealous of certain members so they go there to whine and cry about the injustice when in fact they are the troublemakers. Just read what they are saying, all lies.

StarzAbove StarzAbove

I guess that P.C. site is full of ghosts then with all their hate!

Rooster Rooster

StarzAbove StarzAbove

Everyone knows that the easiest way to defeat a ghost is to use a vacuum cleaner. Anxiety? Loneliness? I should be swimming in ghost ectoplasm

Sunny_the_skeptic Sunny_the_skeptic

Only worry about things your friends say as it will enhance your life ..all the crap you read from liars and troublemakers don't mean anything...they are sad lonely people...who will one day realize what **** they are...

JD JD

Interesting.

Budwick Budwick

404. Am I supposed to make a guess now or what?

ZonkeyBalls ZonkeyBalls