What's the worst thing you have accidentally dropped in Water?

TiffaneeAdaWill_JanitorBlewynanifailZonkeyBallsRoosterSynysterGatesMetal_god14

200 dosages of LSD. Cost me ten grand €. It was on sale, I always get the best discounts. Better than getting caught by the coppers, though. I think the fishes were having a lot of fun.

ZonkeyBalls ZonkeyBalls

ZonkeyBalls ZonkeyBalls

A big fat hooter that I had just rolled! Fell off the edge of the countertop and went right into the wet sink! Pissed me off.

Rooster Rooster

A nice big bass I had just caught slipped out of my hand right back into the river.

Metal_god14

Sunglasses

StarzAbove StarzAbove

My cell phone. Friends said they never saw me move so fast when I dove in to get it.

ozzyboy ozzyboy

Well before cell phones we had pagers. Mine went in the toilet a couple of times. :)

Will_Janitor Will_Janitor