Are Men Going To Die Due To Climate Change?

Yes, climate change is gender specific

Lookimhonest

Yes, but if you're gay or transgender, climate can not find you

Nobody :(

WTF?

PartyOfOneRoosterSynysterGatesSociallyAwkwarklackydaisy

Other

Flrdsgns

BudwickWill_JanitorRoosterSynysterGates

Explained by Budwick...

Former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton predicted Monday during a human rights event at Georgetown University that climate change will force women to “bear the brunt of looking for the food, looking for the firewood, looking for the place to migrate to …” Such migration won’t be led by men, she maintained, but rather by women “when all of the grass is finally gone as the desertification moves south and you have to keep moving your livestock or your crops are no longer growing.” So, what happened to all the guys? Did we ditch the activist women and move to Mars for all those hot Martian chicks? Can you believe college kids are being fed this crap? By the way, if you happen to be a Hillary supporter and DO believe this crap, here's a tip for finding fire wood. Look in the woods. And you California girls, it's OK to pick up the dead stuff on the ground. If your men had been allowed to do that before, you might have avoided so many disastrous fires.

I don't know the full context on this, but I just don't see Hillary carrying firewood. Ha!

Will_Janitor Will_Janitor

This woman could have been president!
How scary is that?

Budwick Budwick OP

In response to “This woman could have been president! How...

I don't like Hillary, but she did win the election by over 3 million votes

Flrdsgns Flrdsgns

In response to “I don't like Hillary, but she did win the...

ummm are you including the recount in Detroit?
you know, the one where jill stein accused Trump of election fraud only to have it stopped because the FRUAD was found to be the democrats

you is funny

Neanderthal_Momdoer Neanderthal_Momdoer

I don't like her either and she did NOT win the election. We use an electoral vote system - not popular votes.

Buy some bubbles.

Budwick Budwick OP

And the Patriots won the 2018 Super Bowl.

They gained 613 total yards to the Eagles' 538. (biggrin)

Thinkerbell Thinkerbell

Will_Janitor Will_Janitor

In response to “I don't know the full context on this, but I...

I'd carry the firewood if it was to stack around her.

JustJimColo JustJimColo

In response to “I'd carry the firewood if it was to stack...

(hehe)(hehe)(hehe)(hehe)
You're going to get into trouble!

ozzyboy ozzyboy

HAHA!乂^◡^乂

Ada Ada

In response to “HAHA!乂^◡^乂 https://media.tenor.com/images...

Just wanted to lend a hand.....

JustJimColo JustJimColo

The Democratic Party; the party of Stupid.

JerryHendrickson JerryHendrickson

Send Hillary to Northern Canada to test that theory.

SynysterGates SynysterGates

All I can find on this has this part speaking to women in Africa. I am ignorant of that situation and cannot speak to it. I have been unable to find the full speech online, if you do please link it.

Bozette Bozette

In response to “All I can find on this has this part speaking...

The full video of the forum of speakers is on this link. Hillary Clinton's reply to a question concerning climate change, starts around 1:12 52.
https://www.c-span.org/video/?4...n-human-rights

Piper2 Piper2

In response to “The full video of the forum of speakers is...

Thank you, Piper.

Bozette Bozette

I just watched the entire video. I think everyone here knows that I cannot stand Clinton. I dislike the woman, I disagree with her politics, and while I disagree with her as regards the Paris Accord and climate change - which was the topic she was discussing that your quote pertained to - her depiction of how things are done in parts of Africa, Asia, and the ME was accurate.

Had you watched the event, you would know that she was presenting awards to a young woman from Myanmar who was imprisoned for 7 years, a young Yazidi woman from Iraq who was abducted by ISIS and is working to see them prosecuted in Iraq, and a reporter who travels the region to tell the stories of the people caught up in the wars there. They were the focus of the event, not Clinton. And as much as I enjoy calling Clinton out, she wasn't referring to women here, as you made it appear. There are enough things to legitimately dog the woman for...you could have dogged her stance on climate change and the Paris Accord, which I know you disagree with...but don't twist her words to make it appear as if she is discounting western men, when she correctly referred to how things are in other cultures.

Bozette Bozette

As usual your bias forces you to misinterpret what she is saying. It makes perfect sense and mirrors the evidence of former migratory peoples.

VicZinc VicZinc

Why is anyone having her speak at all? What a waste of money.

ozzyboy ozzyboy

I couldn't get to the part of her speech you are talking about because of technical issues, but from what I could listen to and read, I'd have to agree with Boz. I have no love loss for Hillary, but there are plenty of real issues to that she is responsible for without taking things out of context. JMHO.

Will_Janitor Will_Janitor

so much Truth

Neanderthal_Momdoer Neanderthal_Momdoer

How long will it take for Hillary Clinton to not be the focus of the right?
Seems they are going out of their way to find bits and pieces to throw out. Why do you reckon that is?

Carla Carla

Did she really say this? If so,and she believes, why waste time breaking a glass ceiling?

lackydaisy