ErasmusB_FurmanSmallTiffaneeVicZinc_Howler_Sunny_the_skepticOzSurferPiper2RoosterBlewynanifailBubTrishWalt_OReagun

Lil_PrincessLorraineTwevlehundredRaineTwelvehundredthat_guy

VicZincLil_PrincessPiper2TiffaneeDandyDonOzSurferRoosterBub_Howler_
This site gives us the unique opportunity to allow others to criticize our opinions and to criticize the ideas of others. Too many of us seek only affirmation of the ideas we already hold dear. Only through critical discussion can we examine ourselves and divine the truth of our world. If someone disagrees with your opinion, thank them.

I don't know about that...
I'm not going to thank a maniac for not agreeing with me.

There's certain subjects like politics ..where my personal actions and beliefs are the bottom line..same as they are for most people.

Who you decide to vote for, is all that really matters, when you get down to it.

All the talking in between is just hot air and filling and it doesn't matter if someone agrees with me or not....or me with them..

I'm not going to change anyones mind(not that I'm trying to) on who they're going to vote for and they're not changing mine.

I don't mind having a discussion but some things amount to beating a dead horse and expecting something good to come from it.. other than drama.

I won't lose a minute of sleep, whether someone agrees or disagrees with me on something..

I don't need discussions, just for the sake of it.
I don't have a problem with listening to myself think..

DandyDon DandyDon

Can I just say.......I post shit because I can? I'm not interested in affirmation. Sorry.

Freeranger Freeranger

Agreed, I seek a discussion, a conversation, a debate not just yes or no or people following my every word.

Sunny_the_skeptic Sunny_the_skeptic

Affirmation is the last thing I am here for, to be honest

🦋

Lil_Princess Lil_Princess

I agree with everything except the last sentence. When someone disagrees with an opinion in a way that is personally insulting, a "thank you" is generally perceived as a passive-aggressive dig, and usually IS.

Piper2 Piper2

Criticism "hmmmmm" it all depends on who is criticizing and why.
ie . do they have a hidden agenda

Is it constructive or non constructive ?

Darkest_Serenity Darkest_Serenity

is why I don't nor will I block anyone
their opinion is thiers, worthly of review
a lot of worthless opinions I find comical

glad I live where I do

a lot less noise to deal with

and another thing
how many own a sticker saying

Bats need friends to
I do

bats eat bugs, a lot of bugs

Neanderthal_Momdoer Neanderthal_Momdoer

I don't know about that...

DandyDon DandyDon

In response to “I don't know about that... I'm not going to...

Hey dandy don, I am a maniac because I am in Maine. You often send a smile and that is really all that is needed. (maniac)

LorraineTwevlehundredRaineTwelvehundred LorraineTwevlehundredRaineTwelvehundred

In response to “Hey dandy don, I am a maniac because I am in...

That's the good kind of maniac..

Thanks. (biggrin)

DandyDon DandyDon

In response to “That's the good kind of maniac.. Thanks...

Thank ya buddy this emo looks like a wave not a back off.. (backoff)

I don't argue at all, if someone disagrees I usually just let them do that, I don't need to answer.

My opinions are the right ones. If they weren't, I wouldn't keep them. Anybody who disagrees is free to disagree by himself.

The world would be a better place if everybody would just agree with me.

that_guy that_guy