AdaMashaPartyOfOneMetal_god14
Have any cool dreams lately?

The last known dream was about my being on the roof of a tall office building and falling over the edge of it - that was several years ago. Obviously, I survived the fall, lol.

PartyOfOne PartyOfOne

PartyOfOne PartyOfOne

In response to “The last known dream was about my being on...

OH NO falling seems to be such a common dream, I used to ski or skate when younger and so often I would dream of falling, it never hurt but boy it made my body jump when I hit ground in my dream my bed caught me and made an awful big dent. (foreveralone)

LorraineTwevlehundredRaineTwelvehundred LorraineTwevlehundredRaineTwelvehundred

In response to “OH NO falling seems to be such a common...

Thank god our only injury was emotional harm, nothing else - still, bad enough ;)

Good post, by the way!

PartyOfOne PartyOfOne

I dream a lot of about living in my old home and everything is still the same.

StarzAbove StarzAbove

In response to “I dream a lot of about living in my old home...

Hey starz - That is what I do all the time, revisiting places I loved living in. Problem is, I get lost in dream houses because they seem to have many secret places I never found in reality. (confused)

In response to “Hey starz - That is what I do all the time...

I didn't want to move out of my previous home, but things were going commercial all around us, so I had no choice. I guess that's why I still dream about it. But moving was the best thing we ever did.

StarzAbove StarzAbove

In response to “I didn't want to move out of my previous...

starz that is sad when things change so much you can't go back. Kinda the same out here where i grew up, it is all houses now, Even if i wanted horses , snowmobiles ,dirt bikes there would be no free space to ride any longer. Stupid rich people took all the good land boo hoo.

Reading some of the comments made me remember dreams I have had in the past but now I really don't sleep enough to dream, reading all night instead of sleeping is my usual problem, unless I take a sleeping pill.(6)(ill)

In response to “Reading some of the comments made me...

Aww, that's terrible. I sleep very well every night, I can only imagine how miserable it would be to have insomnia.

StarzAbove StarzAbove

In response to “Aww, that's terrible. I sleep very well...

Thanks starz I think i am accustomed to it now. (allthethings)

Good post, DWF ;)

PartyOfOne PartyOfOne

Sometimes I dream about being back in Russia. Or in the afterlife, where there are no questions, only truth.

Masha Masha