Straights! gays! and whateveaaaaa all invited to explain this to me....please? I SAID PLEASE

ZonkeyBalls

Explained by Neanderthal_Momdoer...

was time when the left's drumbeat was " NO connection between homosexuals an pedophilia" if one said different you were labeled as a hater. Please....come an explain this shit: University of Michigan Hosts ‘Pederastic’ Lecture on **** Between Adult Men and Boys

The definition you wrote of, older men involved sexually with prepubescent boys, is that of the original. From ancient Greek. The word has evolved, as has what is considered right and wrong.
It is a stastical fact that gay people are less likely to be pedophiles than straight people. Look it up. But...evil comes in many different packages.
Older straight men enjoy the company of much younger women, just look at the photos posted here...daily.
Gay men are no different.
Why there needs to be a discussion or lecture about it at u of m, I really don't know. Seems like any one with common sense could figure out the whys.

Carla Carla

To identify a relational form as “** kinship” is to implicitly dignify and redeem it. What are the limits of such redemption? This talk tests the boundaries of the discourse of family by investigating a sexually, ethically, and politically dubious kinship form: namely, modern pederasty.Pederastic kinship names the kinship function of many intergenerational modern pederastic relationships. Its shape is discernable within French author and activist Jean Genet’s (1910-1986) life practices of affiliation, including his habit of introducing himself into the domesticities of heterosexual couples, his practice of financing the heterosexual households of his younger male lovers, and his fantasy of himself as the adopted foundling of the Black Panther Party. Pederastic kinship is a forgotten and uncomfortable precursor to gay and lesbian “chosen” and nuclear family that restores power and inequality to overly idealized imaginaries of ** kinship.

According to most definitions, pederasty is defined as sexual relations between two males, one of which is a minor.

The event is scheduled to take place on Friday at the University of Michigan from 2:00 to 4:00 PM

I need music.... like I really need music right now

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rG0Ws3YfONY

Neanderthal_Momdoer Neanderthal_Momdoer OP

if you spot this guy creeping around your street
Kadji Amin

this is what he Advocates

What is it you are actually asking here, I am at somewhat of a loss?

AliceD AliceD

In response to “What is it you are actually asking here, I am...

Alice it would be nice if people just wrote a nice yes or no type answer wouldn't it.

LorraineTwevlehundredRaineTwelvehundred LorraineTwevlehundredRaineTwelvehundred

So, are you saying that not only are Roy Moore, and Donald Trump pedophiles, but they must be gay too? Wow, conservatives will vote for any depravity.

Flrdsgns Flrdsgns

Gay men are no different.

Carla Carla

Oh yeah that's right I forgot we all kinda unanimously decided to support pedophilia we LGBT degenerates we had the vote last june in our secret lair under the san francisco bay kinda like the Hall of Doom

TomboyJanet TomboyJanet

In response to “Oh yeah that's right I forgot we all kinda...

I thought I saw you there....

Carla Carla

You new to the internet? I've seen rants of weirdos openly defending pedophilia trying to think of some weird **** arguments to make it sound ok.

Here, listen to this **** degenerate who thinks it's ok: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uQekTexEXz0

Sunny_the_skeptic Sunny_the_skeptic

In response to “what a stupid ****! (angry)(angry)(angry)

(angry)(angry)(angry) God I want to slap her so hard the more she speaks

Darkest_Serenity Darkest_Serenity

In response to “(angry)(angry)(angry) God I want to slap her...

"arghhhhhhh" some People should just STFU and She is one of them (no)

Darkest_Serenity Darkest_Serenity

In response to “"arghhhhhhh" some People should just...

Watch it till the end, you will have plenty of moments where you stop the video to yell "WTF" and cringe in despair.

Sunny_the_skeptic Sunny_the_skeptic

In response to “Watch it till the end, you will have plenty...

I watched it right to the end amazingly enough my Laptop is still intact (angry)

Darkest_Serenity Darkest_Serenity

In response to “I watched it right to the end amazingly...

I found this from a youtuber called Blaire White that found people like this who openly support paedophillia, she couldn't believe her eyes. The other person got their channel shut down and honestly I'm wondering how this one is still up.

Sunny_the_skeptic Sunny_the_skeptic

In response to “I found this from a youtuber called Blaire...

I'm wondering if She has had Death threats ?
I wouldn't be surprised and yes I'm amazed She is allowed to spout this BS excusing Pedophiles and their Behavior.

Darkest_Serenity Darkest_Serenity

I actually feel Sick listening to this (ill)(ill)(ill)

"You really don't wanna know what I think about this vid you Stupid Woman"

Darkest_Serenity Darkest_Serenity

Stupid doesn't cut it, there needs to be an insult combining an idiot, sociopath, sick fiend and extremely warped sense of morality.

Sunny_the_skeptic Sunny_the_skeptic

In response to “Stupid doesn't cut it, there needs to be an...

an Adult can control those urges , a Child controls absolutely nothing when they are the Victim of Sexual abuse.
Oh I'm so sorry Life is so **** hard on the Pedo (no) try being the Child. Idiotic Woman.

Darkest_Serenity Darkest_Serenity

In response to “an Adult can control those urges , a Child...

Hahah yeah "poor" pedos, they just want to defile an undeveloped innocent child, this freak spins it so well that pedos like her are the "real" victims

Sunny_the_skeptic Sunny_the_skeptic

In response to “Hahah yeah "poor" pedos, they just...

All they do is destroy Lives and I have no Sympathy for these Freaks of **** Nature because that's all they are. Every single one should have a Bullet in their Skull to put them out of their Misery. That'll stop their confusion.

"Bang!"

Darkest_Serenity Darkest_Serenity

In response to “All they do is destroy Lives and I have no...

Now now Ser, let's not use weapons to put them out of their misery.

What you want to do, is burn them, watch them melt slowly like the wicked witch of the west. (hehe)(hehe)

I'm a sadistic ****.

SynysterGates SynysterGates

In response to “Now now Ser, let's not use weapons to put...

Stoke that furnace SYN

I'm as Sadistic as they come when it comes to these FREAKS. No Mercy.

Darkest_Serenity Darkest_Serenity

In response to “Stoke that furnace SYN...

Yeehaw!!!

Let's throw in the rapists too, it's not like they will be missed.

SynysterGates SynysterGates

The only explanation is that society has sunk to a level to which people no longer can distinguish between right and wrong. The far left got there first and have been dragging people down the drain with them for decades. Many are self proclaimed, right here on this post.

Budwick Budwick

In response to “The only explanation is that society has sunk...

Really? Self proclaimed degenerates. My, my. Distinguishing between right and wrong seems very difficult for you bud. A man your age who joins in the debasing of people for some kind of twisted enjoyment could be in the definition of degenerate.
Your problem is, you want everyone to believe what you believe. In your narrow mind, it is the only right way. Even if it is none of your business.
When you proclaimed that you were a member of the tea party, I knew that I know exactly what you are. Now that your affiliation has been confirmed, I will forever see you as an old white man who hates anyone who isn't just like him. White old and male. I bet your wife secretly despises you but covers it out of fear. Or maybe she is as hateful as you. Either way...your words make it clear that you are miserable. I feel sorry for your loss of human dignity.

Carla Carla

In response to “Really? Self proclaimed degenerates. My, my...

From the keyboard that brought us - 'The word has evolved, as has what is considered right and wrong.' Golly whiz Carla, for someone uncertain of what is right and wrong, you sure seem comfy with casting aspersions!

I don't have difficulty determining right from wrong. Considering 'the upside of pedophilia' for example - wrong.

Budwick Budwick

In response to “From the keyboard that brought us - 'The word...

So..you choose to indulge in behavior that good parents teach their children is wrong? For a righteous man....I mean, judge not and all.....hypocritical. period.

No...i have no problem calling you out on your bigoted, sexist, delusional comments. Or on how I believe you to be. And i do feel badly for you. No windows, so sad.

All sides of pedophilia are abhorrent and very, very wrong. I envision an appropriate punishment for pedophiles. But then, in many states the practice is legal, as long as there is a marriage. How do you feel about THAT??

As far as recognizing right from wrong? I am absolutely clear. You, bud, are very often, very wrong.

Carla Carla

In response to “So..you choose to indulge in behavior that...

I think you need a time out Carla.
7 days should be enough.

Budwick Budwick

In response to “I think you need a time out Carla. 7 days...

Unless you block me, I'm not going anywhere. Block me and it's you that disappears.

Carla Carla

You cleaned up your comment, eh? Self proclaimed degenerate. That was the original statement. If you hadnt uttered that line, i would have let it lie.
You just aren't fooling anyone, bud.

Carla Carla

In response to “You cleaned up your comment, eh? Self...

I did not edit anything. Serenity has a tendency to do such things. Ask her if she changed it. But, in this case, I doubt she did. And, after 5 minutes, I couldn't have - programming doesn't allow it.

I'm not trying to fool anyone Carla. What you see is what you get.

Budwick Budwick

In response to “I did not edit anything. Serenity has a...

Well...someone did.
You and I both know how your original statement read.

Carla Carla

In response to “Well...someone did. You and I both know how...

I do.

You? Honestly Carla, I think you WANTED to see that additional word.

Budwick Budwick

In response to “I do. You? Honestly Carla, I think you...

Nope. It is what triggered me. And I have a very good memory.
Who knows what you can convince the staff to do.

Carla Carla

In response to “Nope. It is what triggered me. And I have a...

Carla, your memory failed you this time.
Seriously, check with Ser. You and she are pals - she'll tell you straight.

Budwick Budwick

In response to “Carla, your memory failed you this...

I'm not playing this game with you, bud. I know what you said, you know what you said. Ser isn't the only one here that can manipulate the site. I did not pick that word out of the blue. And your final sentence seems, somewhat....unfinished.
Come on, man...dont show yourself to be a liar. Others saw it too.

Carla Carla

In response to “I'm not playing this game with you, bud. I...

"Others" would claim they saw a purple leprechaun if they thought it would bring some level of disgrace to me. I'm not impressed. It's a damn shame some of those 'others' have me blocked. They always had a habit of taking screen shots to 'prove' stuff in order to get people DA'd.

You already claim my association with the Tea Party has revealed something horrific about my nature. You have complained about me being an old white man - which by the way I find hilarious. And that you surmise that my wife either hates me or lives in fear of me. And now, you expect me to be concerned that you will think I am a liar if I don't confess to something I didn't do? [Oh, ow, ow!]

Carla, this is encroaching on the borders of harassment. I'm asking you nicely - one time - let this go.

Budwick Budwick

In response to “"Others" would claim they saw a...

Gone, bud.

Carla Carla

In response to “Gone, bud.

Thanks Carla.

Budwick Budwick

I saw the word "degenerate" used, as well.

Piper2 Piper2

In response to “I saw the word "degenerate" used, as...

Thanks, pipes. I knew I wasn't imagining things.

Carla Carla

In response to “Thanks, pipes. I knew I wasn't imagining things.

Just to be clear on something else...I did not perceive your response to this post about the 'lecture' mentioned, to be in any way condoning or excusing pedophilia.

Piper2 Piper2

In response to “Just to be clear on something else...I did...

Thank you. I try to explain my ideas and views the best I can. I should never have brought someones wife into the fray, that was not the right thing to do.
Sometimes anger takes the forefront and good judgement ends up an afterthough:[

Carla Carla

In response to “Thank you. I try to explain my ideas and...

We agree, that it wasn't right for you to do that.

Piper2 Piper2

neather - don't try to understand it - tomorrow it will be a new set of rules. I really don't think any one should be promoting or talking about **** between adults and children anyplace anytime. It gives kids ideas they don't need.

Murderers, pedophiles and rapists should immediately suffer a painful death....then the numbers would go down...

JD JD