DW2PhilboydStudgeCarla

VooDooYoo

PhilboydStudgeStarzAboveCarlaRoosterMuttVooDooYoo
Happy Valentines to all who actually enjoy it. I personally am giddy this year. I don’t have to pretend to celebrate this quasi pseudo guilt ridden mockery of other Holidays. My wallet and my sanity are safe this year! No need to worry about disappointment. No need for the “guess what my friend got for Valentine’s” ****. No need to address, impress, label, search, buy, hope nor cry. Here’s to all you single people out there. We have greater reason to celebrate. By not having to celebrate. :)

I'm single but still taking a nice lady out for Dinner tonight. Tradition dies hard with us older ones. Course if I didn't have a date? I probably would feel the same as you.

Rooster Rooster

Enjoy the day anyway. lol

StarzAbove StarzAbove

I'm single. There is nothing tedious with sending a card and/or trinket to someone who deserves to be appreciated. I would do it every day of the year, but she would likely take out a restraining order against me.

VooDooYoo VooDooYoo

I'm lucky. The wife and I just don't worry about any of that and don't go along with the holidays that society designed to get people to spend money. We make our own holidays.

JerryHendrickson JerryHendrickson

I remember it well, and I send out my best wishes to all the sweethearts out there. (l)
https://youtu.be/QQtIfgfyWDo

JanHaskell JanHaskell

I'm envious. I actually have to pretend to celebrate this quasi pseudo guilt ridden mockery of a holiday.

PhilboydStudge PhilboydStudge

In response to “I'm envious. I actually have to //pretend to...

Lol!! Love you dude. :)

DW2 DW2 OP

In response to “Lol!! Love you dude. :)

Funny thing I realized yesterday.. Like usual my wife appreciated the gift I bought her. Or.. perhaps she feels guilted into pretending to appreciate the gift.

PhilboydStudge PhilboydStudge

Take down the love letters from
the bookshelf
the photographs, the desperate
notes
peel your own image from the
mirror
Sit. Feast on your life.

Derek walcott...

Carla Carla

When I was young, we never sent valentines as it never existed, it came over from America and now it's a big thing...me and my wife never send each other cards as we know how we feel...I have bought her flowers in the past...

JD JD