DW2JustJimColoBozettePhilboydStudgeChuck_Tom

TomboyJanet

PhilboydStudgeBudwickStarzAboveBozetteJustJimColoMarianneSynysterGates_Howler_Chuck_Tom
Time for.. Drum Roll Please.. Most Politically Incorrect Post of the Day!!! Apparrently there is a school in Philadelphia which is paying students who “Don’t get into fights” $100 at the end of a year... Really think about this folks. We are now paying children not to be violent.. I’ve got a better idea. How about kids who break up a fight earn $25 each? How about the kid who wins the fight has to pay $100 directly through their parents? Nah I got it. How about we pay every single child every time they have the opportunity to misbehave in any way but don’t? Or we could simply NOT do any of that. Assume that kids are going to be kids and they better learn to fight both with their fists and their wits...

I'd rather pay certain people to not procreate.

PhilboydStudge PhilboydStudge

Kids will be kids! They always have! I would have went broke and my parents would have also because of all the fights I got into.

Rooster Rooster

My suggestion: Don't pay any kid for his behavior. Send him to the principal and get out the paddle. A couple of swats on the butt will get their attention pretty quick. My kids were told that if they ever got into trouble at school, there would be more trouble when they got home. And I'm happy to say it worked, they were never in trouble at school.

StarzAbove StarzAbove

I don't know, some kids are closer to animals than to humans. My experience is that kids genuinely enjoy beating and harassing other kids, not sure what amount of stimulation would make them avoid this.

Sunny_the_skeptic Sunny_the_skeptic

I didn't get into many fights as a kid. I guess I was the typical kid who only got into a fight to demonstarte that I don't take crap from others.

JustJimColo JustJimColo

PhilboydStudge PhilboydStudge

Philly really is what was said about some other countries. A bunch of liberal idiots run poor Philadelphia.
How about fining the fighting kids $100 when they disrupt the school day.

ozzyboy ozzyboy

Fights have no place in an institution of learning. That favors naturally strong and hurts naturally weak. making it INHERRENTLY unfair for some kids for no reason but birth into a less powerful body. How dare they not be large in frame right?

TomboyJanet TomboyJanet

In response to “Fights have no place in an institution of...

So the strong should be paid for not beating up the weak?

DW2 DW2 OP

I was going to rob a bank today, but I decided not to...ill take cash or a cheque.....

JD JD