VicZincTiffaneeTomboyJanetMonaLeaMetal_god14FlrdsgnsNewfound
What a beautiful couple the Obamas make. Never a scandal in the White House while he was president. I find it rather ironic that there are still haters that seem to be obsessed with the Obamas that are still trying to bring him down. But with all the crooked things the present president has done, I guess they are trying to divert the conversation away from what's really important. Trump is ruining our country, and all they can do is mock the Obamas, one of the best presidents we've had.!!!!!

Hey...a one day block. How about that. Just leave it, sugar.
They have nothing left. Anyone who is still holding to the hems of trumps slacks are just drowning in that swamp he has filled with sewage.

Carla Carla

Carla Carla

In response to “Hey...a one day block. How about that. Just...

That figures. lol

StarzAbove StarzAbove OP

Exactly. A lot of simple minds on the right.

Tiffanee

In response to “Exactly. A lot of simple minds on the right.

Simple, no way, they haven't a mind. They mock a good looking couple like this, a couple who is in love with one another, devoted to their kids and to the American people, and support a moron who has no respect for his wife, Melania, nor any woman, and supports wife beaters.

StarzAbove StarzAbove OP

I've always found them to be nice looking couple, and they seem to really actually like each other, too.

Piper2 Piper2

In response to “I've always found them to be nice looking...

I agree Piper, and they respect each other. Too bad we can't say the same about the Trumps. He completely ignores Melania.

I had a photo up but it seems to have disappeared.

StarzAbove StarzAbove OP

In response to “I agree Piper, and they respect each other...

It has not been my impression at all, that Trump "respects" much anyone else very much. Especially if they are not literally or hypothetically clapping loudly for him. Even then, it seems to be a feigned respect.

I won't speculate about the current president's relationship with his somber looking wife..

Piper2 Piper2

but....mustard

DWF DWF

In response to “but....mustard

???????

StarzAbove StarzAbove OP

Conservatives don't like the Obama's simply because they are the wrong color in their opinion. They have no problem with Trump buying Russians to marry.

Flrdsgns Flrdsgns

In response to “Conservatives don't like the Obama's simply...

Exactly. They try to hide it with their comments here, but it's very obvious that they hated having a BLACK man in the WHITE house.

They have no problem with anything Trump does. Trump is very scared now of what the Mueller investigation is about to uncover. His romp with the Russian prostitutes might be the starting point.

StarzAbove StarzAbove OP

It's true they kept saying stop talking about bush stop talking about bush but LETS TALK ABOUT OBAMA till friggen kingdom come

TomboyJanet TomboyJanet

In response to “It's true they kept saying stop talking about...

That's true.....they have forgotten that Obama is no longer president, but they still are obsessed with him. But I guess they can't think of anything good to say about Trump, so they keep dissing Hillary or Obama.

StarzAbove StarzAbove OP

Is this post a response to the ones about the Obama portraits? I can't say I cared for them myself, but It's their choices. As far as scandals, I'm sure there would be significant disagreement there, but it all comes down to who you want to believe. I don't have a problem with people saying that they believe Trump is a complete ****. In many cases I would totally agree with them, but looking at the comments below it seems more like a circle jerk to diminish all conservatives. That kind of generalized hatred is no better than all the negative labels handed out daily. Unless this is just a venting post, which I can understand on occassion. Ha!

Will_Janitor Will_Janitor

In response to “Is this post a response to the ones about the...

No, just a post, but since you brought up the portraits, I didn't like either one of them. Especially Michelle, didn't resemble her at all, and her dress drew all the attention away from her face.

We do agree. Trump is an ****.

StarzAbove StarzAbove OP

Whether or not you agreed with their politics, history will be kind to the Obamas. They have class.

Chris_PHAET_Demon Chris_PHAET_Demon

In response to “Whether or not you agreed with their...

Very classy couple and very intelligent, not like the buffoon we have in the White House now.

StarzAbove StarzAbove OP

Anyone I know never had an issue with Obama's skin color but his polices and ideology. Scandal free...millions would take exception with that declaration.

Trump is ruining the Country...higher wages, bonuses, lower unemployment, job creation, companies moving back to America from abroad...yup...it's just horrible. Not to mention an effort to accommodate Dreamers in large part against the will of his base. Trump is doing something most Presidents do not....he is trying to keep promises made during the campaign.

I know my opinion will undoubtedly make your blood boil...but hey, I am entitled to my opinion...as you are yours. Have a great day!

Dar Dar

In response to “Anyone I know never had an issue with Obama's...

Sorry to disappoint you, but my blood doesn't boil over ridiculous comments like yours.

Have a great day!

StarzAbove StarzAbove OP