We all know people in life like this <strong>Amirite?</strong>

VicZincTiffaneeStarzAboveOzSurferTomboyJanetMonaLeaRoosterMetal_god14
We all know people in life like this Amirite?

I'm sorry but at this time? I don't have anybody in life that's like that. Only on here and it's a damn shame.

Rooster Rooster

I never intentially try to hurt anyone...

JD JD

In response to “I never intentially try to hurt anyone...

I know you wouldn't but I know a lot of people who would on here especially I won't name names but we allget know who I'm talking about i'm sure.

Metal_god14 OP

In response to “I know you wouldn't but I know a lot of...

I don't hurt easily and I only get involved if my friends get hurt....I don't know anyone on here who does hurt people...but I take your word there is...

JD JD

In response to “I don't hurt easily and I only get involved...

There is, right here. They get extended vacations but they still have memberships. Their dirty work goes way beyond insults here. Nuff said.

MonaLea

In response to “There is, right here. They get extended...

Insults happen daily on here and usually from the same 3 or 4 people and they wonder why the site is half-dead. Simply removing the comment is weak.

Tiffanee Tiffanee

In response to “Insults happen daily on here and usually from...

Exactly my point with this post is stop the sugarcoating these people who are responsible for the rude comments and chaos to us who are here to have a good time and lively discussion need to be removed permanently like that will ever happen though not with all the brown nosers sucking up.

Metal_god14 OP

Nobody cares until it happens to them. Then they get all butthurt and indignant. Ever notice?

MonaLea

In response to “Nobody cares until it happens to them. Then...

Yes I have I try to see things from their point of view but it's impossible. lol.

Metal_god14 OP

Does anyone else find it ironic that one the very people I'm addressing with this post left a comment like they are not a problem?

Metal_god14 OP

In response to “Does anyone else find it ironic that one the...

he/she knows this place. Not to accuse but they know us. (sad)

MonaLea

Good for you JD. We should all try to keep that attitude. Sometimes people are being sarcastic and expect all to know that. Say what you mean and don't be mean is a good rule. (pce)

LorraineTwevlehundredRaineTwelvehundred LorraineTwevlehundredRaineTwelvehundred

Rooster Rooster

In response to “I'm sorry but at this time? I don't have...

What's a damn shame is people adding fuel to a fire that has already been extinguished.

dru18 dru18

That's my point its the morons on here I'm talking about badmouthing nice people and thinking its ok because they are allowed to get away with it.

Metal_god14 OP

This is how I feel about the morons on here.

Metal_god14 OP

I have know people like that. One very good friend since childhood startedtaking me on dates. Nice as can be to me but he always bragged about getting people in trouble. I didn't like that mean attitude so I couldn't continue seeing him.

There are some really mean people on this site who can't get attention any other way, so they go out of their way to stalk, harasses and try to demean others. They have no lives, so they try to bring good people down to their level. They need to grow up!

StarzAbove StarzAbove

In response to “There are some really mean people on this...

Bingo those people are exactly the ones I'm talking about,spoiled immature little crybabies.

Metal_god14 OP

In response to “Bingo those people are exactly the ones I'm...

Exactly. I have often wondered if they try to bully people in reality or is it just some nice people on this site, so they can hide behind their computers.

StarzAbove StarzAbove

In response to “Exactly. I have often wondered if they try...

Yes exactly too cowardly and spineless that is trademark of internet bully.

Metal_god14 OP

In response to “Yes exactly too cowardly and spineless that...

For sure, it's rather sad that they do that only to get rid of some very nice people on this site. When in fact they should be the ones that leave.

StarzAbove StarzAbove

In response to “For sure, it's rather sad that they do that...

Very true I think I've discovered new species moronicus flunkii idiotus.

Metal_god14 OP

I don't have that problem on this site. Only on Soda Head. for the last six weeks of it's existence, did I see a bunch of sheep follow an incredibly empty woman into the realms of stalking.

It was disturbing to say the least.

dru18 dru18

Yes, many people like this gravitate to positions of power in our communities just to have an outlet for their need for power over others and to bully.

OzSurfer OzSurfer

Power can be an intoxicating lethal weapon in the wrong hands easy to abuse and use for personal gain and to protect their useless flunkies.

Metal_god14 OP

In response to “Power can be an intoxicating lethal weapon in...

Do you have a problem with me replying to your posts, because your little up vote and love sure came down real quick.

dru18 dru18

Charater :
it's how you treat someone who can nothing for you

Neanderthal_Momdoer Neanderthal_Momdoer

he's called an Ex for a reason

symplycurious symplycurious

A friend/mentor used to tell me that we should never, never intentionally hurt someone because we do it all the time unintentionally. What great advice.

ozzyboy ozzyboy

For every bully out there. Usually there is a very insecure person behind them. I find most bullies sad as normally they have either been bullied themselves or have other unresolved issues. I pity them and realize they must be very unhappy.

BarbOBarr BarbOBarr

In response to “For every bully out there. Usually there is a...

You make a good point but at same time I take issue with the fact just because they were possibly bullied or have issues does this justify making other people's lives miserable?

Metal_god14 OP

Just because they have excuses it does not make them safe to be in society. These issues need to be addressed instead of
justifying them.

ozzyboy ozzyboy

In response to “Just because they have excuses it does not...

I think sometimes people hurt so badly inside themselves and hate themselves for it, it spills over and affects how they interact with others. It's a shame they aren't spotted and given help.

BarbOBarr BarbOBarr

Oh Yeah! They're everywhere, not just here. I'm pretty much convinced that it's usually a self esteem issue; poor self esteem. Person A secretly feels small, weak, unimportant. Person A often targets other persons, attacking, berating, belittling maybe even lying to diminish those other people.

Of course the value of Person A hasn't changed (except for enhancing his ****-a-tude) but other people are valued less than before (at least in Person A's mind) and Person A feels elevated as a result.

The whole thing is an ugly mess. I do my best to keep a safe distance from creeps like this. I feel blessed that most of them here have me blocked!

Budwick Budwick

In response to “Oh Yeah! They're everywhere, not just here...

I agree. I was bullied unmercifully in high school. It takes a long time to forget how small words from others can stay with you. I later learned from one of my biggest bullies. She was pissed at my seemingly uncaring attitude I had and my ability to live my life my way. Had she only known it was a defense mechanism. I now after years later found this out. She actually said I was tall and beautiful in high school. I can only think how insecure she must have been to have treated me so badly. Thank god those years are behind me.

BarbOBarr BarbOBarr

In response to “I agree. I was bullied unmercifully in high...

Glad you made it through OK!

Budwick Budwick