"Real patriot" says I LOVE America....except gays, feminists, protesters, people who disagree with me, vegans, mexican immigrants, refugees, the rights of natives to keep their land, the national parks, the environment, the clean air, the aesthetic beauty, it's reporters, it's movies, minorities, transgender Americans, non-christian americans, and the entire state of California.  So what do you like?  "Real" Patriot answers: Vladimir Putin and the Confederacy!

TomboyJanetCarlaTiffaneeStarzAboveFlrdsgnsDWFMonaLeaBillDerastral_queenTrishpersonThingy

JerryHendrickson

TiffaneeStarzAboveOzSurferPartyOfOneMonaLeaCarlaRoosterMetal_god14Flrdsgns
"Real patriot" says I LOVE America....except gays, feminists, protesters, people who disagree with me, vegans, mexican immigrants, refugees, the rights of natives to keep their land, the national parks, the environment, the clean air, the aesthetic beauty, it's reporters, it's movies, minorities, transgender Americans, non-christian americans, and the entire state of California. So what do you like? "Real" Patriot answers: Vladimir Putin and the Confederacy!

I can thankfully say that I have never met a person in my life that meets your description. But if I do, I now know where to send them. :)

Will_Janitor Will_Janitor

Don't be a faketriot, love America for its people or leave it and move to Russia! Then you can see what state run media is and how everything is always bent to agree with you and your glorious leader Master Putin.

TomboyJanet TomboyJanet OP

Will_Janitor Will_Janitor

In response to “I can thankfully say that I have never met a...

i HAVE...unfortunately

TomboyJanet TomboyJanet OP

In response to “i HAVE...unfortunately

So have I. The internet is full of them.

Tiffanee Tiffanee

In response to “i HAVE...unfortunately

Maybe try hanging out in different places.

Budwick Budwick

If you can't accept that all those people and things are American too, then you don't love America.

Thibault Thibault

The left loves everyone, unless they disagree with them, then they hate them with an intensity that would make an ardent Nazi blush. The fact is they exemplify the very qualities they claim to hate about the right.

Maze Maze

America is supposed to be a land where all can be free of hatred prejudice and injustice now only if it were so all should be allowed to live their lives as they see fit no matter race,color,orientation. We are supposed to be the land of opportunity it's time that came True.

Metal_god14

Don't forget the Nazis

DWF DWF

In response to “Don't forget the Nazis

Yes, don't forget what became of Germany when they elected the National Socialist party.

Maze Maze

while I look through these images

right now America is in a cold War

tweets sent to a Father of a fallen student

if Hillery gets ARRESTED
will that be the trigger for the left to go hot?

America or Amerkia?
there will only be one standing when the dust settles

let's have a bit of fun shall we

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dfHWiu5Qv5s

Neanderthal_Momdoer Neanderthal_Momdoer

I love all of those groups, I just don't agree with all of them. Gay people, no problem as long as you're not having a parade in your G-string. Feminists, no problem as long as you aren't blaming everything on Trump and dressing up as a **. Vegans? Why in the would anyone have a problem with them unless said vegans have a problem with meat eaters? Leave American Indians alone, It's their land. Mexican immigrants? Love the out of those here legally. Minorities? I'm the minority. Reporters? What a bunch of lying scum the majority of reporters are. Trannies? They don't bother me one bit. Atheists? You only bother me with your insults but I don't hate you who constantly insult my very being. My faith doesn't allow me to. Wait! I actually do hate the entire state of California. You got me there. lame ** state.

JerryHendrickson JerryHendrickson