<em><b>Breaking News:</b></em>  Plane Makes Emergency Landing Due To... Farts

Bozette

Nobody :)

Piper2OzSurferWill_JanitorMarianneRoosterSynysterGates

Explained by Bozette...

No pun intended. 😂

I read about that yesterday. All I can say is that I'm glad I didn't have that person for a seatmate!

Linnster Linnster

Linnster Linnster

It wasn't me! I swear!

Rooster Rooster

I don't see a problem

Freeranger Freeranger

What a crappy airline!!

Will_Janitor Will_Janitor

Poor Nora L. If she's telling the truth, her and her sister had nothing to do with the fight. I figure most mortals have experienced the often painful experience of having gas. Many of us just suffer in silence until we're alone, but it sure wouldn't be 'fun' to be stuck on a plane with that affliction....for anyone. :)

Piper2 Piper2

So this is why they banned smoking on aircraft, to prevent a potential explosive situation (hehe)

OzSurfer OzSurfer

Oops, that reminds me of quite a few "accidents" and one in an airplane, when a kid was sick, while we were waiting to get the in the line, ready to take off.

It was not quite the Bean story (the plane was still on the ground, and there was no use of or game with the bag): They could only clean up about 20 min. later, after reaching the required altitude. But there was no drama, in spite of the sickening smell, as all the passengers were very patient and disciplined; nobody protested, sweared or made foul comments (though some chuckled discretely).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5eQm-2qYWLc

Marianne Marianne