Beware of how you treat others on line, CYBER BULLYING is a federal crime.   Too bad law enforcement dropped the ball in the mass shooting at Parkland, Florida.   Seventeen innocent lives were lost!  So sad.

VicZincPiper2StarzAboveWill_JanitorProdigalSonRoosterBubSynysterGates_Howler_Chuck_Tom
Beware of how you treat others on line, CYBER BULLYING is a federal crime. Too bad law enforcement dropped the ball in the mass shooting at Parkland, Florida. Seventeen innocent lives were lost! So sad.

Yes, it's a terrible shame and the FBI alone is swamped with complaints. Cyber bullying is a little low on their list at this time but it needs to be addressed as many crimes come about after starting like this.

Rooster Rooster

Rooster Rooster

In response to “Yes, it's a terrible shame and the FBI alone...

I think you're right. I've just never understood why people would bully anyone, either on line or in reality. It just shows their real character, and that's not good. How they live with themselves is beyond me.

StarzAbove StarzAbove OP

TBH any bullying whether online or in real life is a crime. We've all lived being bullied as kids and back then we took it and moved on. Because I was bullied for over two years, It's made me an aggressive person when confronted by bullies or people wanting to hurt someone physically. I highly doubt that will ever change.

Yes, the law enforcement dropped the ball in Florida's mass shooting. I've said this before and I'll say it again, people kill people, guns don't. The ones that want guns will get them either way, they are available on the black market, online, or whatever other source in getting illegal weapons.

SynysterGates SynysterGates

In response to “TBH any bullying whether online or in real...

Sorry that you were bullied as a kid, that should never be allowed. I was fortunate that I had big sisters, and no one bullied me, or they had to answer to them. lol

I don't know the answer to the gun problem, no one wants to take anyone's guns away, just the assault weapons that are designed for war fare not a school or your neighbor.

StarzAbove StarzAbove OP

In response to “Sorry that you were bullied as a kid, that...

I don't have the answer either, but I'm wondering if these mass shooting is all part of a scheme/plan. It seems way to coincidental that there's so many in the USA.

SynysterGates SynysterGates

In response to “I don't have the answer either, but I'm...

When Australia had a school shooting, they enacted stricter gun laws, and nothing has happened since. But here in the States we have more guns available, and more crazies out there willing to kill others.

StarzAbove StarzAbove OP

It is no coincidence. Our gun laws have been a joke for far too long.
People have become desensitized and instant approval from other nutjobs from around the world helps to propel them.
Weapons that are designed to kill people in mass need not be in the hands of civilians. Civilians with mental problems need no weapons.
Pretty small simple stuff. But....the legislators, funded by the n r a, take no steps.
Outlawing the sale of bump stocks was the talk after Las Vegas. After the story cooled, that went no where.
If there is a scheme/plan....the plan is for the gun manufacturers to continue to pump out guns, and the people who financially benefit to not loose those benefits. People's lives, simply, do not matter. Be they babies, teenagers, adults. There are no safe spaces anymore. Seems about right...it is becoming easier and easier to never have to leave home. Just brewing up more nutcases in seclusion to do more heinous things.

Carla Carla

In response to “It is no coincidence. Our gun laws have been...

Nothing ever changes after one of these mass murders. Congress issues their condolences and then all is forgotten and another shooting occurs. They won't go against the NRA, too much money involved.

The first bill Trump signed was to make it easier for the mentally disturbed people to get guns, how stupid is that.

StarzAbove StarzAbove OP

In response to “Of course.

(y)

StarzAbove StarzAbove OP

I was talking about scheme plans through ISIS or another organization linked to them.There are so many organization that are tied to ISIS is some way or another.

What better way than to have a country fighting and killing each other. I was just thinking that last night.

SynysterGates SynysterGates

In response to “I was talking about scheme plans through ISIS...

I don't think they have the money and structer for that. But.....russia does. N. Korea, China.
This guy, though, didn't need those influences. He has white supremacist views to fuel him.

Carla Carla

In response to “I don't think they have the money and...

Al Qaeda? I'm sure they have the money. Russia yeah, but I highly doubt that, but NK ... yes for sure.

I think there are too many unknown or hidden answers.

SynysterGates SynysterGates

According to this article, in Cruz's home state of Florida he had the right to own the semi-automatic weapon. Common sense is not as common as you would hope.

PhilboydStudge PhilboydStudge

In England we are brought up differently to you..it's not normal to have guns, except in a firing range I've never used a gun or owned one and no one I know has either...but over here bad people will always get guns , but not too often ...I've never been bullied , it never happened much when I was a kid..but I suppose people have tried to bully me online, it never worked ...

JD JD

You must have found some of the trash talk I went off with after my Eagles won the Super Bowl. I took the feelings of no one into consideration. It was a brutal scene.

ProdigalSon ProdigalSon

In response to “You must have found some of the trash talk I...

Nope, didn't see your trash talk....bad boy!!!!!

StarzAbove StarzAbove OP

In response to “Nope, didn't see your trash talk....bad boy!!!!!

Oh it was very bad......you would've had to cover your eyes.

ProdigalSon ProdigalSon

In response to “Oh it was very bad......you would've had to...

hahaha nothing shocks or surprises me anymore.

StarzAbove StarzAbove OP

In response to “hahaha nothing shocks or surprises me anymore.

Lol, I'm always late to the party

ProdigalSon ProdigalSon

In response to “Lol, I'm always late to the party

You miss all the good stuff then. lol

StarzAbove StarzAbove OP

In response to “You miss all the good stuff then. lol

Meh, I'm used to it.

ProdigalSon ProdigalSon

Death threats, or talk of it, are very selectively taken seriously, seems like. I've seen so many of them, since I've been spending time on the internet.

In this particular case, it appears that many people failed to realize just how troubled and angry the person responsible for the massacre was.

Piper2 Piper2

In response to “Death threats, or talk of it, are very...

I think they knew, just didn't act on it.

StarzAbove StarzAbove OP

I've been verbally abused, threatened with rape, and threatened with being shot. Good times

Trish Trish

In response to “I've been verbally abused, threatened with...

Wow, that's a bummer.

StarzAbove StarzAbove OP