ErasmusB_FurmanSmallWill_JanitorVicZinc

MashaWalt_OReagun

JerryHendricksonWill_Janitor

As a Christian, I know that if there are limits, they are far beyond human understanding.

Budwick Budwick

Then you realize that there is an infinity of time and space. It's at that time you learn the possibilities are endless just like time and space. There is no beginning; there is no end.

JerryHendrickson JerryHendrickson

I agree that is our nature. Not only our vision, but all of our senses, and experiences, even our imagination.

Will_Janitor Will_Janitor

I'm not sure what you're saying.
Regardless, I am perfectly comfortable acknowledging that the limits of my sight are confined only to the elements within my periphery, yet beyond all that it lies a much broader world.

Freeranger Freeranger

Budwick Budwick

I think many people believe they can see beyond their limits and my experience tells me most cannot.

VicZinc VicZinc

A wise old bird told me that human nature is so hungry for credit that it feeds on itself. Here, the Infinite, All-That-Is, Source, however you want to interpret it, is confronting it. Tastes like apples, no?

Masha Masha

If that were true, there would be no exploration.

Walt_OReagun Walt_OReagun