You can make anything you say a line from a Justin Bieber song if you simply add "...girl" to the end of the sentence.

Nobody :)

Aw MAN! Come ON! I had completely forgotten about his existence.

JerryHendrickson JerryHendrickson

JerryHendrickson JerryHendrickson

In response to “Aw MAN! Come ON! I had completely forgotten...

Yes Jerry, I like to forget him too, nothing going on for him any longer maybe he will dry up and blow away (hehe)

LorraineTwevlehundredRaineTwelvehundred LorraineTwevlehundredRaineTwelvehundred

Wait...........didn't they pile him in to that Soviet-one way node to Mars? Dammit Jim! Cargo room for Taylor Swift and the Kardashians/Jenner clan.....ding, ding, ding!

Freeranger Freeranger

I can burp or fart and say "girl" and it sounds just like that ****.

Rooster Rooster

The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents. We live on a placid island of ignorance in the midst of black seas of infinity, and it was not meant that we should voyage far. The sciences, each straining in its own direction, have hitherto harmed us little; but some day the piecing together of dissociated knowledge will open up such terrifying vistas of reality, and of our frightful position therein, that we shall either go mad from the revelation or flee from the deadly light into the peace and safety of a new dark age, girl.

For what you have brought into the world may be utterly alien, it may share none of your desires or hopes, it may look upon your greatest achievements as childish toys-yet it is something wonderful, and you will have created it."When our race is forgotten, part of yours will still exist. Do not, therefore, condemn us for what we were compelled to do. And remember this-we shall always envy you, girl.

Now I will tell you the answer to my question. It is this. The Party seeks power entirely for its own sake. We are not interested in the good of others; we are interested solely in power, pure power. What pure power means you will understand presently. We are different from the oligarchies of the past in that we know what we are doing. All the others, even those who resembled ourselves, were cowards and hypocrites. The German Nazis and the Russian Communists came very close to us in their methods, but they never had the courage to recognize their own motives. They pretended, perhaps they even believed, that they had seized power unwillingly and for a limited time, and that just around the corner there lay a paradise where human beings would be free and equal. We are not like that. We know that no one ever seizes power with the intention of relinquishing it. Power is not a means; it is an end. One does not establish a dictatorship in order to safeguard a revolution; one makes the revolution in order to establish the dictatorship. The object of persecution is persecution. The object of torture is torture. The object of power is power. Now you begin to understand me, girl.

Gotta say, I kinda love Bieber's new direction.

When I heard his first song " Baby " I was 100% convinced it was some girl singing it, seems I wasn't that far off.

Sunny_the_skeptic Sunny_the_skeptic

Glioblastomas are tumors that arise from astrocytes..

I like it.

PhilboydStudge PhilboydStudge

In response to “//Glioblastomas are tumors that arise from...

I'm saving that one for next year's Valentine's Day.

ProdigalSon ProdigalSon OP

So glad he's on permanent ban from Canada. (hehe)

SynysterGates SynysterGates

Like we don't have enough self absorbed rich kids in America, Canada had to give us this wonderful gift!

Will_Janitor Will_Janitor

In response to “Like we don't have enough self absorbed rich...

You should have added "girl" at the end of that sentence.

ProdigalSon ProdigalSon OP

He supplies what the people demand, girl

fuzala fuzala