I had a dream last night that I was watching the Earth's biggest, most powerful bomb being built. The anti-matter explosive device wasn't male or female, gay or straight, black or white, Christian or Muslim, Democrat or Republican, deplorable or intellectual. It can only completely and indiscriminately destroy and kill ALL of the aforementioned, and then some, very quickly.

Agree

PhilboydStudge

Disagree

Nobody :(

What's your point?

Nobody :(

See a shrink.

astral_queenHim

We need more music posts.

ProdigalSon

Other

Piper2BudwickNeanderthal_MomdoerWill_Janitor

Piper2Will_JanitorCarlaSynysterGates

Explained by Him...

Just thought I'd share my dream. I'm pretty sure I was in Tehran, watching ( just people, not necessarily Muslims) layer after layer of insulated matter and anti-matter being applied, as the bomb got bigger and bigger. Don't worry. I woke up before it was completed.

I've been listening to a podcast about WWI. One point the pod caster (Dan Carlin) makes is that WWI was the first all out war between the great powers for many, many years - 1860 if you count the Franco-Prussian war, but 1812 (Waterloo) if you don't. The industrial revolution and advances in weaponry and tactics would have a great impact on the next war, and the people in 1916 knew it would be terrible, but almost no one guessed just how terrible it would be.

I sometimes fear we are in a similar situation today. As Albert Einstein once said, "I do not know with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones!"

PhilboydStudge PhilboydStudge

Sounds like a nightmare Rivers. I am not a psychiatrist but I've read that sometimes our dreams reflect our fears. Such a bomb, in Tehran is a legitimate concern. Despite no media coverage, the middle east is a powder keg right now.

I guess after writing that, it's not very soothing. I guess I'm justifying your dream. I hope you sleep better - more restfully tonight.

Budwick Budwick

The bigger the bomb the less discrimination it has. You are absolutely right, but I don't see people willing to compromise on anything of importance anymore. It seems everyone has a voice with the new social media technology, yet all they do is yell, scream, and complain. We humans might need to go back to the stone age before people will grow up enough to accept and depend on each other for survival. We as a people are just too selfish and spoiled to do what is right just because it is right. JMHO

Will_Janitor Will_Janitor

PhilboydStudge PhilboydStudge

I feel we are living in the end times.

StarzAbove StarzAbove

Lol, what was I supposed to agree or disagree with here? Whether or not you had the dream? I wasn't in your subconscious so I can't vouch if this dream actually happened or didn't happen.

ProdigalSon ProdigalSon

the most powerful bomb built is inherently.....personal opinion me thinks.

Freeranger Freeranger

Doesn't sound like a pleasant sort of dream, for sure. I figure someone, somewhere, is plotting a bigger or better bomb all the time.

Piper2 Piper2

Deplorable or Intellectual

does that mean Deplorables are some sort of lower lifeforms to the intellectual?

let's test that
this RACIST and Hateful or not according to the Intellectual

Neanderthal_Momdoer Neanderthal_Momdoer