The 5th Column at work, right CNN?

Nobody :(

Explained by Neanderthal_Momdoer...

well that certainly is an interesting bit of news. This snot nosed kid is Sooooooooo BUSTED. Along with the other “Crisis Actorsrs” and the FBI and Mainstream Media‍

I saw that, but that poster never shows the school's name on the yearbook. The link below does, and on video.

https://twitter.com/_Joey_Wong/...6%7Ctwterm%5E3

That kid has been ALL over the news from the afternoon of the shooting on, and was obviously wired during at least some of them, probably all. His dad is 'former' FBI, and the kid is spearheading the protest...still, the yearbook in the video looks legit.

Bozette Bozette

while I read abit of news from the BBC

Music is good for ya
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KUwfTctQNuk

Neanderthal_Momdoer Neanderthal_Momdoer OP

Bozette Bozette

In response to “I saw that, but that poster never shows the...

young Hogg there is just a little wanna be newzie

he looks rather anorexic to me
proably to much nut juice

In response to “young Hogg there is just a little wanna be...

Maybe so, but daddy's got some serious pull. There's been a mass censoring of content/creators talking about him on YT. Several people just got hit, I don't know how many got permanently banned, but some did. Others may only have received a time out, and more yet got strikes and won't even speak his name now.

That follows the mass conservative/libertarian banfest on Twitter. Go Fund Me has started banning folks, too.

Interesting times.

Bozette Bozette