Rest in peace Billy Graham.   Reverend Graham went to be with the Lord at the age of 99.   A great preacher, one of the best human beings that ever walked on this earth.  Never a scandal, loved everyone....a great person.  He was a blessing to everyone.   He will be missed.

Piper2OzSurferThibaultAdaWill_JanitorRoosterBubSynysterGatesHim_Howler_Chuck_Tom
Rest in peace Billy Graham. Reverend Graham went to be with the Lord at the age of 99. A great preacher, one of the best human beings that ever walked on this earth. Never a scandal, loved everyone....a great person. He was a blessing to everyone. He will be missed.

He was a great statesman, and counselor to many presidents, Republicans and Democrats. He preached the truth, and I'm thankful I was able to attend one of his services in person.

StarzAbove StarzAbove OP

StarzAbove StarzAbove OP

Seeing him in person when I was a young woman was an unforgettable blessing. Rest in peace, good and faithful servant. (l)

JanHaskell JanHaskell

In response to “Seeing him in person when I was a young woman...

Same here Jan. I saw him in person too, and what an inspirational sermon he gave. (l)

StarzAbove StarzAbove OP

I'm glad he lived such a long life. I have always had respect for him, in spite of disagreeing with some of his biblical interpretations. Southern Baptist churches were a big part of my life, growing up.

Piper2 Piper2

He was a man of honor and a positive influence on the world. RIP.

Will_Janitor Will_Janitor

In response to “He was a man of honor and a positive...

Yes he was.

StarzAbove StarzAbove OP

I was surprised he lived so long, or that he was still living.

LorraineTwevlehundredRaineTwelvehundred LorraineTwevlehundredRaineTwelvehundred

In response to “I was surprised he lived so long, or that he...

He lived a long happy life.

StarzAbove StarzAbove OP