Was there a toy you really wanted during childhood that you never got?

BozetteAdaCarlaZonkeyBallsRooster

I really wanted my own Lionel train set. My brother had one, and I loved the few times I got to operate it. (I would have added all kinds of trees and villages to mine.)

JanHaskell JanHaskell

Nope. Most of our play involved being outside, and we were really good at making do with whatever we had available. We didn't have a lot of toys, but did have quite a few board games and cards and such for indoor days.

Bozette Bozette

A **** doll.

ZonkeyBalls ZonkeyBalls

Always wanted a mini bike but never got one. A couple of friends had them and they were fun. Of course back then, there were plenty of fields to ride them in. Oh well, I lived.

Rooster Rooster

Ginger Spice Barbie...she was the only Spice Girls Barbie I never got.

astral_queen astral_queen

JanHaskell JanHaskell

In my adolescence.....I was never given free choice. I feel damaged

Freeranger Freeranger

Much like bo, toys really werent something i asked for. I mean, at christmas i was asked to make a list, and there was a sears catalog.
We had the outside, horses and freedom. What more could a kid want?

Carla Carla