What is something that was ruined for you because of negative association?

TiffaneeBozetteSofiaAdaWill_JanitorprimeiroCarlaZonkeyBallsRoosterSynysterGates

Explained by ProdigalSon...

Whenever I pay in cash and get change back I refuse to take nickels. Give me pennies.

Most every hero I can remember having. They are all human and they all screw up in some way or another.

Will_Janitor Will_Janitor

About the only thing I can think of offhand is a couple of terrible websites and some of the people on them.

Rooster Rooster

In response to “About the only thing I can think of offhand...

But yet you're still here on a website.....so those terrible websites must not have ruined you too bad.

ProdigalSon ProdigalSon OP

In response to “But yet you're still here on a website.....so...

They sure made me paranoid to make friends on any website. I've made a couple here, I think but I'm still standoffish.

Rooster Rooster

In response to “They sure made me paranoid to make friends on...

Trust no one but yourself. (biggrin)

SynysterGates SynysterGates

In response to “Trust no one but yourself. (biggrin)

No, Mark, trust in Bob. He shows us all the wrong way.

ZonkeyBalls ZonkeyBalls

In response to “No, Mark, trust in Bob. He shows us all the...

Who's Bob, you mean Bub?

SynysterGates SynysterGates

In response to “Who's Bob, you mean Bub?

Bob is my imaginary friend.

Bub is an ****.

ZonkeyBalls ZonkeyBalls

In response to “Bob is my imaginary friend. Bub is an ****.

Oh okay.

Lol Bub's not an ****.

SynysterGates SynysterGates

Is it Uncle Vic trying to give a massage to your pet penguin, again?

ZonkeyBalls ZonkeyBalls

Good question. I couldn't offer a snap answer on this. I would need to ruminate for a bit.....as my life passes before my eyes in analysis.

Freeranger Freeranger

In response to “Good question. I couldn't offer a snap...

I can see it as well. You really did look weird on that photo with Gwendolyn. I hope you can share more of your life passing before my eyes.

ZonkeyBalls ZonkeyBalls

Movies. I've never been one to follow celebrities, and don't care about their personal lives, opinions, or politics. I want to watch a movie and just enjoy the story as it unfolds, suspending reality for a couple of hours to unplug from the world. That is difficult to do when I cannot think of the actors as the characters they are playing, but keep seeing/thinking about their latest public breakdown, mugshot, or political rant throughout the movie.

Bozette Bozette

In response to “Movies. I've never been one to follow...

Everything is simple, Boz.

Just take your cheeks to watch Last Action Hero (Arnold is not actually a human being, but he likes us, just as we like talking fire ants) and forget about it. It's one of my favorite movies and it still has the fart joke in it.

ZonkeyBalls ZonkeyBalls

The NFL, oh I still watch it. However all this BS about kneeling and boycotting has put a bad taste in my mouth. Football is an entertainment sport no different than Aerial freestyle, tennis, curling etc.

Yes the players are crybabies, so are all the actors, politicians, and half the member on here, big deal.
I just want to watch Football, you know, the sport. Remember?

SynysterGates SynysterGates

In response to “The NFL, oh I still watch it. However all...

Uhmm... I'm being serious here, for the first time in three thousand years... What kneeling?

ZonkeyBalls ZonkeyBalls

In response to “http://data.amirite.net/user_images/5a90a6e3289...

Are they taking a dump at the same time? With their pants up? No wonder the Brits were so eager to let the c... Oh, right, left.

ZonkeyBalls ZonkeyBalls

In response to “http://img.izismile.com/img/img2/20090430/gravi...

Are you certain, that that is the only piece of equipment between her legs? As an official, I should go down, down, down, down, down and check. (Yes, you are a woman, sorry about the hideous child we're going to have together, whatever.)

ZonkeyBalls ZonkeyBalls

The ancient Egyptian goddess Isis.

Sunny_the_skeptic Sunny_the_skeptic

In response to “The ancient Egyptian goddess Isis.

Absolutely correct answer. Nineteen million plus one. Sorry, I'm still restricted to +1 for both.

ZonkeyBalls ZonkeyBalls

Some countries and my wish to visit them - their politics and some of the people living in it just ruined it.

Sofia Sofia

In response to “Some countries and my wish to visit them -...

I would visit portugal, given the chance.
Only kinda, sorta, know someone from there. Seems level headed and gently, fiery. I wonder if that's the norm......

Carla Carla

In response to “I would visit portugal, given the chance...

Good description. Ha!

Will_Janitor Will_Janitor

Visiting Portugal is like visiting Brazil, but then again, you don't get too many of those with Japanese origin around, so you miss a lot of those vibes that actually make Brazil Brazil.

ZonkeyBalls ZonkeyBalls

I hate Icelandic politics as well.

Really easy to get stuck, if your luggage contains The Hammer.

ZonkeyBalls ZonkeyBalls

In response to “I hate Icelandic politics as well. Really...

Can you pick the luggage if the Mjolnir is in it? Is the luggage worth it?

Sofia Sofia

In response to “Can you pick the luggage if the Mjolnir is in...

No, I decided to transport Thor's tool in my ****. Who gives a silly darn thing about rest of the luggage...

ZonkeyBalls ZonkeyBalls

I loved Bill Cosby and always thought he was a really good guy. Then, 5 bazzilion women accused him of rape. Ruined.

JerryHendrickson JerryHendrickson

In response to “I loved Bill Cosby and always thought he was...

So, if I raped Bill Cosby, would I get 5 bazzilion plus votes for the upcoming election? I mean, President of Earth and shit...

ZonkeyBalls ZonkeyBalls

In response to “So, if I raped Bill Cosby, would I get 5...

I don't know but you would sure be one nasty fucker. He's 150 years old and a guy. Don't rape old geezers bro.

JerryHendrickson JerryHendrickson

In response to “I don't know but you would sure be one nasty...

I might just go for Zoe Saldana, even though she would kick my ****.

ZonkeyBalls ZonkeyBalls

I have no desire to go to alabama.

Carla Carla

In response to “I have no desire to go to alabama.

But Muscle Shoals has got the Swampers, and they've been known to pick a song or two.

PhilboydStudge PhilboydStudge

In response to “But Muscle Shoals has got the Swampers, and...

Ha!
Well....i still must decline:[

Carla Carla

Personally, I think it beats the hell out of Mississippi, but I've spent some time in both places.

Will_Janitor Will_Janitor

Will_Janitor Will_Janitor

Cornrow hairstyles. They trigger a flashback to one time I had the misfortune of following a heavy woman up a flight of stairs. She thought she was the next Bo Derrek, and she sported the cornrows and bikini to prove it. Also, I still have trouble eating cottage cheese.

PhilboydStudge PhilboydStudge

I really liked San Fransisco, but wouldn't go there, or the west coast for all the tea in China.

ozzyboy ozzyboy

In response to “I really liked San Fransisco, but wouldn't go...

What turned me off about San Fran was the tenacity of the panhandlers. One guy walked with me for a block trying to get money from me.

PhilboydStudge PhilboydStudge

I think bi-polarity has it pretty much upside down.

ZonkeyBalls ZonkeyBalls

I use to love company Christmas parties. Drunk drivers and lawyers ended that. Too much liability for companies these days because people don't take responsibility for their own actions and lawyers always go for the big bucks.

Will_Janitor Will_Janitor

In response to “I use to love company Christmas parties...

I have a family member that drives when he drinks. It's seriously ridiculous. When we're at a party, and if I see him drink, I ask if he's going to drive, and he always says he has it under control (he really doesn't, but he acts like he does). When I was a teen, I remember to be in the car with him while he was drunk. It made me realise what an **** he was, especially since he actually drove faster, even as I told him to go slower.

Sofia Sofia