Ever see the face of the sheriff of COWARD COUNTY florida?

ThinkerbellRooster

Explained by Neanderthal_Momdoer...

I'm at a loss for words. Friday CNN reported that three Broward County Sheriff’s Deputies waited outside the school during the shooting. Three (3) STOOD BY an let the SLAUGHTER happen....Broward County Sheriff’s Deputy Scot Peterson, the armed school resource officer, had not entered the building, but that three other Broward County Sheriff’s deputies were also outside the school and had not entered, Coral Springs sources tell CNN. The deputies had their pistols drawn and were behind their vehicles

When the terrorist attacked people on the beach in Tunisia , the armed security staff ran away...these people take their money every week but do nothing when needed, they are cowards...RIP little ones..

JD JD

meanwhile in Seattle:

Gun Confiscation Center Opens In Seattle

Neanderthal_Momdoer Neanderthal_Momdoer OP

CNN Officially Calls on Public to Quit Bullying Parkland Mass Murderer

thinkin of the 56......

thank you Dom for explaining COMMON SENSE
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2pWeZPOS4mE

I'd heard about the resource officer, this is the first I've heard of the other three deputies. I wonder what the sheriff will come up with to excuse four of his deputies being cowards of the county? SMDH

Bozette Bozette

In response to “I'd heard about the resource officer, this is...

Were the Three Broward County Deputees Outside the School Shooting Given a Stand-Down Order?

if there was such an order

Accessory to Murder would be proper

In response to “Were the Three Broward County Deputees...

If such an order was given, no charges will be forthcoming. More likely that the other three will resign, as did the first, and the matter will be dropped. I think that if such orders were given, it's likely to have been presented as a drill.

Bozette Bozette

JD JD

In response to “When the terrorist attacked people on the...

people run & cover from gunfire

Marines run toward the fire

alittle heads up

The Russian government has downplayed the recent strikes on Russian mercenaries in Syria, however, recordings from fighters on the ground reveal just how hard U.S. forces hit them.

“One squadron **** lost 200 people … right away, another one lost 10 people … and I don’t know about the third squadron but it got torn up pretty badly, too … So three squadrons took a beating,” a man believed to be a Russian contract soldier said in the first of three audio recordings obtained from a source close to the Kremlin by Polygraph.info, a fact-checking website affiliated with Voice of America.

“They beat our asses like we were little pieces of shit,” the man said,

In response to “people run & cover from gunfire Marines...

What's that got to do with people who are there to protect you, running away...not sure I understand...

JD JD

Very sad. How do you even live with yourself afterwards?

PhilboydStudge PhilboydStudge

In response to “Very sad. How do you even live with yourself...

Sheriff Israel seems to be having no trouble living with himself. See below.

http://www.amirite.com/818324-e...lorida/2728426

Thinkerbell Thinkerbell

Yes, I've seen the face of this disgrace of a sheriff at press conferences and interviews.

He should be removed from office ASAP.

Watch his outrageous excuses, especially starting at 19:16
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GfGJ_SRcBSE

Thinkerbell Thinkerbell

In response to “Yes, I've seen the face of this disgrace of a...

That sheriff is a real piece of crap from the clips I have seen.

Will_Janitor Will_Janitor