Have you ever heard of a pig toilet?  YUCK

AdaMazeZonkeyBalls
Have you ever heard of a pig toilet? YUCK

Explained by LorraineTwevlehundredRaineTwelvehundred...

looking for information on Kosher animals and found this link. http://www.indiamike.com/india/goa-f23/the-sad-but-increasing-demise-of-the-goan-pig-toilets-t1127/

乂ᴼₒᴼ乂

Ada Ada

乂ᴼₒᴼ乂

Ada Ada

In response to “https://media.thedailytouch.com/2014/12/xmas-pa...

yep another thing to throw into thw piggy pit..

LorraineTwevlehundredRaineTwelvehundred LorraineTwevlehundredRaineTwelvehundred OP

Yup, when I was little I was afraid I'd fall in the hole

Sunny_the_skeptic Sunny_the_skeptic

How the hell do the animals know, if they are eating Kosher or not? They are just pigs, getting fat, which is nice from a consumer's view point.

ZonkeyBalls ZonkeyBalls

In response to “How the hell do the animals know, if they are...

No pigs don't care what they eat living under and eating everything that falls from te outhouse proves they are PIGS(chew)

In response to “No pigs don't care what they eat living...

I can't love nor even give a plus one... What's the problem with the pigs? PIGS stole your wallet, when you were nineteen and you had to spend 39 hours in a jail cell. Right, correct, right?

ZonkeyBalls ZonkeyBalls

No, that's a new one on me but no surprise! I'll have to tell the shithouse mouse about it!

Rooster Rooster

In response to “No, that's a new one on me but no surprise!...

do rats really live in that dirty spsce? Yuck again

In response to “do rats really live in that dirty spsce?...

They will! Rats will live almost anywhere.

Rooster Rooster

Really, I just got another reason to hate those rodents.

Thankfully I am eating chicken right now and not pork.

JerryHendrickson JerryHendrickson

No, just of outhouses in general. At my grandparent's house, there were just chickens around underneath the one they had, now and then.

I couldn't say for sure, whether or they pecked at what came out of us humans.

Piper2 Piper2

In response to “No, just of outhouses in general. At my...

Only if you eat a lot of corn that is undigested. Hope the chickens filtered anything out before you ate those eggs or the chicken even.

I don't know if I should tell this story or not, but whatever, here goes.

When I was in my late teens, a buddy of mine was on hard times, so he and his gf moved to an abandoned cabin in the woods near his parents house. I helped him fix it up, and I'd go visit them pretty regularly.

One day, I asked him when he was planning on digging an outhouse, he replied that he didn't feel the need since his **** was disappearing. "What do you mean, disappearing?" I said. "I don't know," he replied, "I've been crapping in the same place for weeks and every time I go to take a crap, there's nothing left from the last time but some tp."

Almost as soon as he had finished saying that, this old man came by on his daily walk with his dog. As we were chatting, I noticed his dog head off in that direction. A few minutes later the dog returned and went over to see the old boy, who was now sitting on a stump, and licked his face. Then the dog sat down and was panting, I noticed his normally black gums were completely brown. Mystery solved.

Maze Maze

In response to “I don't know if I should tell this story or...

Maze - OK another reason dogs are not kosher food. I didn't know dogs did that - cat horse rabbit waste the dogs will eat. but then again I never saw anyone **** around a free ranging dog.