• Topics:PeopleSelf Awareness
  • Featured on the home page on Mar 5th 2018
  • Post Of The Day on Feb 27th 2018

Lil_PrincessTiffaneeStarzAboveOzSurferWill_JanitorMashaZonkeyBallsRoosterSynysterGates
How much of the real you is hidden away so that you can fit into society?

Quite a lot if I take into account how i have to behave at work and make sure that anything I say is PC around others while there. Then the rest of the time I have to appear to act my age which is mostly a struggle so the real me never really gets to shine.

OzSurfer OzSurfer

That would be zero. I am gosh darn proud of my "too country" self and I ain't hiding it from anyone. Love me or hate me at the end of the day...I am still gonna be me.

I like to march to beat of my own drum and if people don't like it that is fine. I refuse to go along with something I don't believe in for the sake of society.

🦋

Lil_Princess Lil_Princess

OzSurfer OzSurfer

In response to “Quite a lot if I take into account how i have...

I am never PC anywhere and I don't ever plan to be either. I lack the ability to act my age (hehe)

Lil_Princess Lil_Princess

In response to “I am never PC anywhere and I don't ever plan...

Haha good for you!! Unfortunately I have to be PC at work as it's become extreme lately. You literally aren't allowed to have a personal conversation within earshot of anyone else as they can report you for "triggering" them then you spend an hour of your day being councelled by your manager as they take every complaint seriously. I was even reported for eating a carrot lol I need a job where I can be the real me lol

OzSurfer OzSurfer

In response to “Haha good for you!! Unfortunately I have to...

Oh I get my hand smacked and told I can't say certain things like I do but it doesn't stop me. I seen your post and been meaning to comment...I have been in trouble of a lot of things but eating has never been one of them lol

Lil_Princess Lil_Princess

In response to “Oh I get my hand smacked and told I can't say...

Yes I can imagine (hehe) but just don't mention carrots and you'll probably keep getting away with it lol, i ate one once and it destroyed lives apparently (redface)

OzSurfer OzSurfer

In response to “Yes I can imagine (hehe) but just don't...

Oh good thing I don't like carrots or I would cause people to be in therapy (hehe)

Lil_Princess Lil_Princess

In response to “Oh good thing I don't like carrots or I would...

I understand, I have now shifted to banana's but I'm sure that will upset someone (hehe) plus they have way more calories than carrots (eek) I'm thinking that college courses should also include a subject on safely eating vegetables in the workplace... you know to prepare new employees lol

OzSurfer OzSurfer

In response to “I understand, I have now shifted to banana's...

I am starting to go back into the training field I might have to incorporate that in my new hire orientation...better to be safe than sorry (hehe)

Lil_Princess Lil_Princess

In response to “I am starting to go back into the training...

Exactly! and also included it right at the top of your resume stating that no carrots were harmed at any time during my previous work history. I think my company would love that (hehe)

OzSurfer OzSurfer

In response to “Exactly! and also included it right at the...

Oh I just made a note of that...I wouldn't want any company to judge me on my eating habits (hehe)

Lil_Princess Lil_Princess

Oh, what a bunch of **-punching fags, the whole lot. And not in the good way, no. I love fags, that's not the point, the point is somewhere between not having any fun and puching **. "It's called a job for a reason." Left.

ZonkeyBalls ZonkeyBalls

In response to “Oh, what a bunch of ****-punching fags, the...

Yes you're right, they brought in some good rules to stop people being abused at work, then took it to the extreme. Why does everything have to go from one extreme to the other (think)

OzSurfer OzSurfer

In response to “Yes you're right, they brought in some good...

Politics, law and protecting **** moles. Not in that specific order, though.

ZonkeyBalls ZonkeyBalls

Probably a third of me. Everyone has that side that no one knows about, those things only you do and think, oh the thoughts.

Sunny_the_skeptic Sunny_the_skeptic

In response to “Probably a third of me. Everyone has that...

Can we see your new, shiny metal **** soon?

ZonkeyBalls ZonkeyBalls

This part .....

There is no real me: only an entity, something illusory. And though I can hide my cold gaze, and you can shake my hand and feel flesh gripping yours and maybe you can even sense our lifestyles are probably comparable... I simply am not there. I truly do not exist.

SynysterGates SynysterGates

In response to “This part ..... There is no real me: only...

You are a figment of Bob's imagination.

ZonkeyBalls ZonkeyBalls

In response to “You are a figment of Bob's imagination.

That's one of Patrick Batman's lines.

Wait until Ada reads that. (hehe)

SynysterGates SynysterGates

In response to “That's one of Patrick Batman's lines. Wait...

'Cause I'm the gayest of the gay fish.

ZonkeyBalls ZonkeyBalls

No one knows the real me, I'm a very private person and I try to please everyone.

StarzAbove StarzAbove

I am a sock

VicZinc VicZinc

In response to “I am a sock

(maniac)(maniac)(maniac)

SynysterGates SynysterGates

In response to “I am a sock

I thought you were a corkscrew. This is getting confusing...

ZonkeyBalls ZonkeyBalls

reading thru headlines
this is a good representation of society imho

shame I see the lotto as a volunteer TAX which I refuse to partake
but if I did.....

Neanderthal_Momdoer Neanderthal_Momdoer

I don't hide and I don't care. I also don't volunteer information because, again, I just don't care enough.

ozzyboy ozzyboy

Most of it.

ajmsituation ajmsituation

Less and less as the days go by.

JustJimColo JustJimColo

I have to admit if I said everything that came to mind I'd probably be in a heap of trouble. I can't even estimate a percentage on that. Ha!

Will_Janitor Will_Janitor

None.

Masha Masha

I don’t feel the need to fit in to society

Rose_Bud Rose_Bud