Flashback 1991: Donald Trump Stops Bat-Wielding Attacker in NYC

Maze

Nobody :)

VicZincBudwickAdaJerryHendricksonJustJimColo_Howler_

Explained by Maze...

[New York Daily News] When he saw “a big guy with a big bat” bashing another fellow, Donald Trump did what any self-respecting billionaire would do: He ordered his driver to pull over. “I’m not looking to play this thing up,” Trump said yesterday. “I’m surprised you found out about it.” Witnesses said Trump, with Marla Maples tugging at his arm to try to stop him, leaped from his black stretch limousine Monday evening during the assault on Ninth Ave. near 45th St. “Someone in the car looked over and said, ‘Gee, look at that, it’s a mugging,’ ” Trump said. “I said to my driver to stop the car because it was brutal-looking.” Trump was at first reluctant to discuss his daredevil deed, but then he warmed to the task. “The guy with the bat looked at me, and I said, “Look, you’ve gotta stop this. Put down the bat,”‘ Trump said. “I guess he recognized me because he said, ‘Mr. Trump, I didn’t do anything wrong.’ I said, ‘How could you not do anything wrong when you’re whacking a guy with a bat?’ Then he ran away.” Trump said the incident occurred at 8 p.m. as he, Maples and another couple were heading toward the Lincoln Tunnel on their way to the Meadowlands in New Jersey for a Paula Abdul concert. Trump said he left the site only after he saw a man who appeared to be a doctor treating the victim and heard that an ambulance was on its way.

Where's that guy, Uterus, who did that poll laughing at the President for saying he would have went into the building.

JerryHendrickson JerryHendrickson

JerryHendrickson JerryHendrickson

Go Trump go! 乂^◡^乂

Ada Ada

notice any lefties saying good job President Trump for helping out
on your post?

nope... me either

they used to hide their HATE under the guise of compassion
their HATE is now out there for all to see

Neanderthal_Momdoer Neanderthal_Momdoer

Is this going around again?
Neither the limo driver nor the people supposedly in the car would verify the story. No police report. No credible witnesses. Couldn't find the victim who supposedly had his mortgage paid by Trump and it came shortly after his mother was mugged.
It was a BS story then and it is now.

urwutuis urwutuis

In response to “Is this going around again? Neither the limo...

Nothing but a hater. Trump already saved the economy. I imagine you think that's a bad thing. You're the enemy Uterus. Forgive me if I got the spelling wrong, your name is weird.

JerryHendrickson JerryHendrickson

In response to “Nothing but a hater. Trump already saved the...

That seems to be the typical trumpster recipe for defense. Label truth as hate, simmer over medium angst and ad hominem.

Thinking I'm the enemy shows an overdose of right wing propaganda and whether or not Trump saved the economy remains to be seen but has nothing to do with this matter.

Low brow, fake apologetics? I'm sorry, was I supposed to be offended?

Trump's tale is still ****.

urwutuis urwutuis

In response to “That seems to be the typical trumpster recipe...

As we rise to greatness once again and your PC BS takes a back seat. It tears you guys apart to see America do well. It's obvious that liberals want a weak America.
THAT is why you hate President Crazy Hair.

JerryHendrickson JerryHendrickson

In response to “As we rise to greatness once again and your...

RW propaganda targets your fear.
You're brainwashing yourself with that drivel.

and the story is still ****

urwutuis urwutuis

In response to “RW propaganda targets your fear. You're...

A socialist talking to me about propaganda, which is everything that the left is.

JerryHendrickson JerryHendrickson

In response to “A socialist talking to me about propaganda...

Seriously Uterus, the entire left is PC Propaganda. You have zero besides that.

JerryHendrickson JerryHendrickson

In response to “Seriously Uterus, the entire left is PC...

Seriously? The story is still **** and ad hominem is still pitiful.

You're confusing left with democrats who are, at best, moderate republicans but I'm sure you think Obama was a socialist regardless of policy.
Understanding the methods of propaganda is key to reducing its influence.
You see LW propaganda yet fall prey to the fear peddling right. They know exactly which buttons to push to make every single one of you dance to the same tune.

This is what fear peddling looks like:

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/PrnIVVWtAag" frameborder="0" allow="autoplay; encrypted-media" allowfullscreen></iframe>

And the story is still complete ****.

urwutuis urwutuis