Let's discuss this ridiculous law suit ...  Ex **** star, credibility ... hmmm... none.

BudwickSukiesnowMazeZonkeyBallsProdigalSonRooster
Let's discuss this ridiculous law suit ... Ex **** star, credibility ... hmmm... none.

Trump and his attorneys found what she said credible enough to pay her $130k to try to keep her mouth shut....

ProdigalSon ProdigalSon

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/n...s?ecver=1" frameborder="0" allow="autoplay; encrypted-media" allowfullscreen></iframe>

SynysterGates SynysterGates OP

I agree! Pretty lame if you ask me! If you get a chance? Look at the News about Trump's latest lawsuit. (flip)

Rooster Rooster

In response to “I agree! Pretty lame if you ask me! If you...

Lawsuit with Storm Daniels or another one of his lawsuits?

SynysterGates SynysterGates OP

In response to “Lawsuit with Storm Daniels or another one of...

Another one. Against California!

Rooster Rooster

In response to “Another one. Against California!

I'll have a look.

SynysterGates SynysterGates OP

In response to “https://www.vox.com/policy-and-politics/2018/3/...

Thanks for providing the link.

That was good read ...

Lawsuits going on everywhere in the states. lol

SynysterGates SynysterGates OP

In response to “Thanks for providing the link. That was...

Boobies or it didn't happen.

ZonkeyBalls ZonkeyBalls

Being a ** star doesn't automatically negate your credibility. Not saying she specifically has any, but that fact alone doesn't mean we can safely ignore everything she says. "** star" is not my occupation of choice, but it doesn't entail that one must necessarily be a liar.

Logan Logan

In response to “Being a **** star doesn't automatically...

You should read her life history. The only reason why anyone would become a ** star is strictly for money. When the money runs out and it always does, (she wasn't on the top 10 all time ** star) you figure ways to keep an income coming in, law suits and pay offs sounds like a good place to start.

SynysterGates SynysterGates OP

I agree, Trump is the liar, the one with no credibility, he lies every time he opens his mouth. If he had any morals at all he wouldn't have gotten himself in this situation in the first place, after all he is a married man.

StarzAbove StarzAbove

Even if he did get funky with her, I don't care at all. I didn't care about Bill and Monica and feel the same here. If you do you job well, you can bone anyone you want and it's none of my business.

JerryHendrickson JerryHendrickson

In response to “Even if he did get funky with her, I don't...

I agree, but there's more to the story, whether it's relevant or not.

SynysterGates SynysterGates OP

ProdigalSon ProdigalSon

In response to “Trump and his attorneys found what she said...

Politicians pay off people all the time, 130k is nothing to write home about. She got her 130k, now she wants to sue.

Did she blow the 130K on heroin or what?

Point is she's back for more ... no credibility there, just a cash hunter.

SynysterGates SynysterGates OP

In response to “Politicians pay off people all the time, 130k...

Well it's her right to do so.....if there's nothing there then it will get laughed out of court as soon as it gets there. Lesson to be learned: Don't sleep around with **** stars if you're married, lol.

ProdigalSon ProdigalSon

In response to “Well it's her right to do so.....if there's...

HAHA so true, stay loyal, it's much cheaper.

SynysterGates SynysterGates OP

Even if they did have **, why in the would it go to court? Ridiculous. You can't sue somebody for having ** with you.

JerryHendrickson JerryHendrickson

In response to “Even if they did have ****, why in the ****...

She’s not suing him for the ****. She’s filing a civil suit to have her nondisclosure agreement that trumps lawyer had her sign thrown out. He supposedly didn’t sign it and she alleges she was under duress when she signed.

ProdigalSon ProdigalSon

In response to “She’s not suing him for the ****...

Strange that anyone cares."I must tell the story of our ****!" I don't get it. She's a moron.

JerryHendrickson JerryHendrickson

In response to “Strange that anyone cares."I must tell...

Well the President seems to care...unless he's in the business of regularly paying out over a hundred grand to people that want to say things he doesn't care about.

ProdigalSon ProdigalSon

In response to “Well the President seems to care...unless...

People's personal lives shouldn't be news. Bill and Monica shouldn't have been news; JFK and Marilyn shouldn't have been news.

JerryHendrickson JerryHendrickson

In response to “People's personal lives shouldn't be news...

We're talking about the President of the United States here. Personally I don't think it's a bad idea to know what kind of person you are electing to be in control of nuclear launch codes.

ProdigalSon ProdigalSon

In response to “We're talking about the President of the...

What he does with his ** is of no consequence whatsoever. Being horney doesn't put us in danger of nuclear war. Bill Clinton didn't nuke anybody and he was the biggest ** of a president ever.

JerryHendrickson JerryHendrickson

In response to “What he does with his **** is of no...

Disregard for a woman he made a vow to? If he can shrug her aside and **** whom he pleases what's to say he can't do that to anyone that comes in his path? The choices we make don't completely define us but they are usually a pretty good place to start.

ProdigalSon ProdigalSon

In response to “Disregard for a woman he made a vow to? If...

A simple case of a man thinking with his little head instead of the big one. It doesn't matter. JFK and Clintons were horndogs and still good presidents. Trump is no different.

JerryHendrickson JerryHendrickson

You see the pattern here? She got paid and now she's filling a civil lawsuit to have the non disclosure agreement thrown out .. she signed it ... what purpose would that serve her now, maybe a settlement?

Why is she now coming out with this out of the blue? Maybe she was paid off to bring this out to the public, the whole story smells bad.

She took the money which makes her credibility worthless.

JMO

SynysterGates SynysterGates OP

In response to “You see the pattern here? She got paid and...

Well she alleges that she signed the agreement under duress...only the people in the room at the time will know if that's true or not. But I imagine if there was a situation where duress could exist that the attorney for the President of the United States would be such a person that could give it, lol. Fact is that if she's got nothing to say then no one needs to care or worry about it. No more money will need to be thrown at her, and the lawsuit will be thrown out.

But political lines will be political lines. Imagine if a story were to break where a man came out saying he was paid to be quiet about an affair he had with Hillary Clinton and wanted to tell his story. He'd be called a hero by the same people that want Stormy Daniels to stfu, lol.

ProdigalSon ProdigalSon

In response to “Well she alleges that she signed the...

The whole thing smells bad and why is she suddenly coming out with this?

I agree she won't get any money, because she got a boat load from someone to have her file this lawsuit.

(maniac)

SynysterGates SynysterGates OP

In response to “The whole thing smells bad and why is she...

Oh come on...conspiracy theories? lol

ProdigalSon ProdigalSon

In response to “Oh come on...conspiracy theories? lol

It's a pretty good theory. (hehe)

SynysterGates SynysterGates OP

It’s non of my business who has or hasn’t had **** and with whom

Rose_Bud Rose_Bud

In response to “It’s non of my business who has or...

Well clearly some one cares when there's a payoff. (hehe)

SynysterGates SynysterGates OP

In response to “Well clearly some one cares when there's a...

Not my business, I have my own worries and concerns to even be bothered by this

Rose_Bud Rose_Bud

Mark... Where are the bloody boobies?

ZonkeyBalls ZonkeyBalls

I don't get it.......for once she's indignant about taking it in the ****?? The nerve.

Freeranger Freeranger

It just goes to show what we've been saying all along, that Trump is a scumbag, has cheated on all three of his wives, and had to pay a **** star to keep her mouth shut....$130,000, is a lot of money. He has no credibility at all and has no business being president of the United States. He's a disgrace to everyone who has any morals whatsoever.

StarzAbove StarzAbove

In response to “It just goes to show what we've been saying...

Who cares if he cheated on his three wives, nothing illegal about paying someone off to keep quiet. 130K is not a lot and she should be investigated for extortion and blackmail.

Knowing Storm Daniels history, she probably spent the 130k and now needs more money. What better way than to go after a millionaire.

SynysterGates SynysterGates OP

In response to “Who cares if he cheated on his three wives...

Who cares? I'm sure his three wives care a lot. That's why Ivana divorced him because he was running around with Marla Maples. And now he's cheated on Melania right after she gave birth to her son. He's rotten through and through.
I feel very sorry for Melania.

I vaguely remember you saying not too long ago about you were disgusted with guys that cheat, or something along those lines. That you would never cheat, but it's ok for Trump to cheat?

She's a **** star, he knew that when he had an affair with her. That's what she does....but he's a married man and he should know better. She's not suing for more money, she's suing so she can disclose what happened. If there's nothing there, then why did he pay $130,000 to her.

Lord have mercy if that was Trudeau being accused of that, you would be screaming your head off, or heaven forbid if it was Obama.

StarzAbove StarzAbove

In response to “Who cares? I'm sure his three wives care a...

You're way off...and so obsessed with Trump.

Not even worth discussing anything that relates to Trump with you.

SynysterGates SynysterGates OP

In response to “You're way off...and so obsessed with Trump...

I'm not obsessed with Trump, I didn't make this post. In fact I haven't made a political post for a long time, only because you and other friends have said they didn't like them. But what I said is the truth.

StarzAbove StarzAbove

In response to “I'm not obsessed with Trump, I didn't make...

You can make as many political posts as you want. Whether I like them or not is irrelevant, people can't like every posts on here.

The truth will be revealed soon enough.

SynysterGates SynysterGates OP

In response to “You can make as many political posts as you...

My point was, that you said you were done with political posts, and so did others....so I backed off. But I guess that was just meant for the Democrats on this site. lol

People thought it was terrible what Bill Clinton did and I agree, and he paid a heavy price for it.

And Trump will pay a heavy price for all the corruption and scandals he's brought into the White House, not just the ** with a ** star. And you're right, the truth will be revealed soon,

StarzAbove StarzAbove

In response to “My point was, that you said you were done...

This post is more of an 80's drama scene then political.
When you take "hush" money you are immediately dismissed of any credibility ... she was bought for 130K.

Now out of the blue she's filling a lawsuit to have the non disclose agreement thrown out.
Again what credibility does she have? And is she expecting a possible settlement out of court?

Did someone pay her off again? (cause she'll do anything for money)

She's trash, her past history proves it.

JMO

SynysterGates SynysterGates OP

In response to “This post is more of an 80's drama scene then...

I agree she's trash, but he laid down with trash, so that makes him trash as well. JMO, of course.

And his past history proves he's trash as well. My heart breaks for Melania.....

People seem to have forgotten how trashy this man really is.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fYqKx1GuZGg

StarzAbove StarzAbove

In response to “I agree she's trash, but he laid down with...

I'm not gonna argue that he's a trashy millionaire, The point of this post isn't about how many women Trump cheated on his three wives or how trashy he is, it's about the whole getting paid off and then several years later filing a lawsuit. What changed?

Oh now she has a conscious? I don't buy it.

SynysterGates SynysterGates OP

In response to “I'm not gonna argue that he's a trashy...

I'm not going to argue either, but the facts are that he brought this on himself, and she was paid off to keep quiet just before the election. And she was paid to keep quiet to make sure it wouldn't affect his run for president. And that's the facts.

He shouldn't have paid her off in the first place if he didn't have anything to hide.

It's all a big mess, just another scandal and mess this president is involved in.

StarzAbove StarzAbove

In response to “I'm not going to argue either, but the facts...

She took the money, what does that make her? She says she was under duress, she's **** star they are under something all time.

So he paid her off, do you know how many pay off's go on with politicians? Even the ones you support pay people off all the time.

SynysterGates SynysterGates OP

In response to “She took the money, what does that make her?...

Yes she took the money, that's what prostitutes do. If he had stuck to his vows, he wouldn't be in this situation at all, he wouldn't have had to pay her off. She was doing her job, he was fornicating, I'm sure Melania and his other wives will agree.

Yes there are a lot of payoff's, not only with politicians but with ordinary people as well, but that doesn't make it right.

Trump should take responsibility for what he's done, instead people are defending him and blaming the **** star. Sad.

StarzAbove StarzAbove

I find it kind of amusing that she says she signed a non-disclosure agreement, and then says it's null because Trump didn't sign it. It doesn't matter what anyone else signed, she signed it.

Now, I don't know if she was lying when she made the allegation, but I do know she was lying when she agreed to stop making it. We know she got paid by Trump's lawyer, presumably to shut up, but it could have been a matter of convenience rather than guilt, although paying usually denotes that there's something to cover up.

In any case, even if her allegations are true, Trump didn't actually break any laws, it's a personal matter. If anyone broke the law, I'd say it could be argued that Stormy Daniels engaged in extortion.

Maze Maze

In response to “I find it kind of amusing that she says she...

I'm pretty sure that somebody else is paying her to do this now too.

JerryHendrickson JerryHendrickson

In response to “I'm pretty sure that somebody else is paying...

Was thinking about that as well.

SynysterGates SynysterGates OP

Agree, that's what I was getting at extortion, people on here, the Trump supporters should read her past history. But instead they go off on Trump as usual.

SynysterGates SynysterGates OP

Her name would have to be "Stormy".....

Sukiesnow Sukiesnow

In response to “Her name would have to be "Stormy".....

Haha ... yeah that was good choice huh? (hehe)

SynysterGates SynysterGates OP

In response to “Haha ... yeah that was good choice huh? (hehe)

Her name should be'' Kitty Litter''

hootowl hootowl

What he did was not on the taxpayer dime and was not in the oval office, so why should I care? It is between him and his wife, not the rest of us.

ozzyboy ozzyboy

In response to “What he did was not on the taxpayer dime and...

Don't forget to add the **** star, lol

SynysterGates SynysterGates OP

In response to “Don't forget to add the **** star, lol

It was just going to work for her.

ozzyboy ozzyboy

You are hereby summoned to court for having **** with me! It's against the law!

JerryHendrickson JerryHendrickson

In response to “You are hereby summoned to court for having...

I will sue you to tell the story of our ****!

JerryHendrickson JerryHendrickson

In response to “I will sue you to tell the story of our ****!

BONE IN THE HOLE! BONE IN THE HOLE! I had ****! The story must be told.

JerryHendrickson JerryHendrickson

When did we become so interested in the **** lives of our elected officials? So long as it's consensual and the person is of age, I couldn't care less. I've always felt this way.

PhilboydStudge PhilboydStudge

In response to “When did we become so interested in the ****...

She was paid off to to keep quiet many years ago. Why is she coming out with this out of the blue?
It's not about the ****, it's about the story that began when he paid her off to keep quiet. My guess is that she blackmailed him.

SynysterGates SynysterGates OP

In response to “She was paid off to to keep quiet many years...

Perhaps. Personally I'm much more interested in a President's on the job performance than his personal life.

The part that I cannot ignore though is the hypocrisy of Christian Right. When Bill Clinton was President they went on the attack. Having lying womanizer as President would lead to the moral decline of our nation. He stood for everything that was wrong in America.

Now that Trump is President these same people are turning a blind eye, or even defending him. In my opinion they are the ones who gave a President's **** life national importance, so now it's come home to roost. I wish both sides could just give it up.

To be sure though, the Christian Right's "family values" platitude has been exposed.

But all things that are reproved are made manifest by the light: for whatsoever doth make manifest is light.
Ephesians 5:13

PhilboydStudge PhilboydStudge

In response to “Perhaps. Personally I'm much more interested...

I agree. The Republican Party used to be the party of high moral values, Christian morals and now they have thrown that all aside and are supporting Trump. Shame on them.

StarzAbove StarzAbove

How much was he paying per"session?"

ozzyboy ozzyboy

Her credibility is pretty high. More so than Trump on the matter.

Skr3wBall Skr3wBall

She's got 100x the credibility of trump and his ilk.

Trish Trish

In response to “She's got 100x the credibility of trump and...

Way to support the **** industry.

SynysterGates SynysterGates OP

So now you are taking down comments, MM?

Of course you are supporting Trump and have always done so. You are a classic male chauvinist.

Just because she is a **** star does make her any less credible. That is like saying a prostitute can't be raped. Give me a break.

dru18 dru18

In response to “So now you are taking down comments, MM? Of...

You're hurting my feelings.

SynysterGates SynysterGates OP

In response to “You're hurting my feelings.

I somehow doubt that.

dru18 dru18

In response to “I somehow doubt that.

Why don't you add racist, bigot, rapist along with chauvinist? Oh add killer too.

SMH ....

SynysterGates SynysterGates OP

In response to “Why don't you add racist, bigot, rapist along...

Not really, but you would have to be able to read a dictionary to understand the differences.

dru18 dru18

In response to “Not really, but you would have to be able to...

I can read fine, stop categorizing people you don't know.

You have no idea who I am, just what I write on here in this fantasy site ...

SynysterGates SynysterGates OP

In response to “I can read fine, stop categorizing people you...

"stop categorizing people you don't know."

After you.

Speaking of Pod, you had no problem going after me on SH, even though you had only been on a few months and didn't even know what the hell was going on.

You have no problem going after my replies, or my posts, on this site.

You have no problem threatening me either.

So follow your own advice, and stop trashing me and stop trashing women who you don't even know.

dru18 dru18

In response to “"stop categorizing people you don't...

Uhm you went on two of my posts .... duh!

I didn't even say a word on your post, just a gif.

During the Peapod fiasco, I was also in PM's with you as well and after we talked, and I stopped with all the drama. Can't say that for others who supported Peapod even after SH shut down.
Did you forget about that?

You started with the derogatory "chauvinist" comment, on my post. You know how I am when someone attacks me ... i'm relentless.

I guess we are both at fault here.

SynysterGates SynysterGates OP

In response to “Uhm you went on two of my posts .... duh! I...

Yes you did, but you threatened me with it on my post so I guess it is still in the back of your mind.

And the gifs spoke volumes, as gifs do.

Yes, we are both hotheads. :)

dru18 dru18

In response to “Yes you did, but you threatened me with it on...

Yeah ... I apologize for bringing that up. Not cool at all.

We are both hotheads.

I'll stay off your political posts.

Cheers.

SynysterGates SynysterGates OP

In response to “Yeah ... I apologize for bringing that up...

And I will try to be less touchy. :)

dru18 dru18

She got 130,000 for her service.What more does she want? Dignity??????????

hootowl hootowl

In response to “She got 130,000 for her service.What more...

That is not the point! Trump tried to sweep this under the rug and may have done so with campaign contributions. That is a crime!

dru18 dru18

In response to “That is not the point! Trump tried to sweep...

It happened 12 years ago.That's water under the bridge.

hootowl hootowl

In response to “It happened 12 years ago.That's water under...

The affair happened 12 years ago, the coverup happened in 2016.

If it was good enough to go after John Edwards than it is certainly good enough to go after that lump of fat orange that is occupying the oval office.

dru18 dru18

In response to “The affair happened 12 years ago, the coverup...

President Trump did more for this country
then Obama did in 8 yrs.What he did before being President is none of anyone's business.

hootowl hootowl

In response to “President Trump did more for this...

It is not the affair! I could care a less who that blob crawls into bed with. It is about the coverup and the lies.

dru18 dru18

You sound like Rosie O'Donnell.
John Edwards wife was dying of cancer at the time of his affair.

hootowl hootowl

In response to “You sound like Rosie O'Donnell. John Edwards...

And Trump's wife had just given birth to their son. What's your point?

dru18 dru18

In response to “And Trump's wife had just given birth to...

I said it wasn't right what he or any other
man does.So what's your point.Her own
mother is disgusted with her.

hootowl hootowl

In response to “I said it wasn't right what he or any...

"Her own mother is disgusted with her." Wow, a mother and daughter are estranged from one another, what a shocker.

No, it wasn't right, but I just love the way the Republicans and evangelists look the other way.

dru18 dru18

In response to “"Her own mother is disgusted with...

They looked away when Kennedy did it. He
did it often along with his brother.Most of
his family was low life.

hootowl hootowl

In response to “They looked away when Kennedy did it. He did...

He did it along with his brother?????

Those were different times. The press at that time respected the office and the man who occupied it.

dru18 dru18

In response to “He did it along with his brother????? Those...

So that made it O.k. then.
Bobby and Jack shared Miss Monroe.Ted had his own thing going.As did the father.

hootowl hootowl

In response to “So that made it O.k. then. Bobby and Jack...

I have never condoned the womanizing behavior of the Kennedy family, especially from the old man.

dru18 dru18

** stars ,do not have credibility.What he did wasn't right,but she's just a pig.Is he the only one she advertised having ** with.She's
bragging how much her business went up.She's an idiot.

hootowl hootowl

Is ** and ** a dirty word? Why was it edited?I seen worse on here.

hootowl hootowl

In response to “Is **** and **** a dirty word? Why was it...

Maybe you have your filter on.

SynysterGates SynysterGates OP

In response to “Maybe you have your filter on.

Where is the filter?

hootowl hootowl

In response to “Where is the filter?

Go to your settings on Edit profile, then options, scroll to the bottom you'll see on and off for word filter.

SynysterGates SynysterGates OP

In response to “Go to your settings on Edit profile, then...

Thanks, I did have the filter on.I never knew there was one like that.

hootowl hootowl

In response to “Thanks, I did have the filter on.I never knew...

You're welcome. Now you can see all the bad words. (hehe)

SynysterGates SynysterGates OP

I thought a priest was proof reading the comments.

hootowl hootowl