Credit where credit is due.  Strong economic indicators and jobs report!  This is all on Trump and the current Republican congress, numbers don't lie.  Good work - please don't over do it and overheat the economy, a deft touch is needed to keep this going forward.

VicZincSynysterGatesRoosterJanHaskellazlottoPhilboydStudgeThinkerbellfuzalaBudwickTheTorrent

Nobody :)

PhilboydStudgeStarzAboveMazeThinkerbellazlottoRoosterSynysterGates
Credit where credit is due. Strong economic indicators and jobs report! This is all on Trump and the current Republican congress, numbers don't lie. Good work - please don't over do it and overheat the economy, a deft touch is needed to keep this going forward.

If people can be honest, has their standard of living gone up , down or stayed the same since Trump became president....

JD JD

I wonder how this tariffs bill is going to work out. I've read the goods and the bads about it.

Rooster Rooster

JD JD

In response to “The same.

You should ask for a raise for being such a good moderator. (biggrin)

Thinkerbell Thinkerbell

In response to “The same.

That's good ....

JD JD

In response to “If people can be honest, has their standard...

The value of my tirement savings has gone up significantly, but I'm in for the long-run. I won't see that money for years (if at all).

Otherwise I would say my SOL has continued its slow decline, but there are many variables involved. The current administration is no more responsible for this than the previous one.

PhilboydStudge PhilboydStudge

In response to “The value of my tirement savings has gone up...

What is SOL...

JD JD

In response to “What is SOL...

Sorry. Standard of living.

PhilboydStudge PhilboydStudge

In response to “Sorry. Standard of living.

Has that been over so many years or just this last year...

JD JD

In response to “Has that been over so many years or just this...

About 15 years. Around that time I was promoted to management at a start up. That was a great experience, and I believe I was successful. However, it got me away from what I really loved, and that was designing and coding software. Ever since then I've been doing just that, but my salary has pretty much plateaued.

PhilboydStudge PhilboydStudge

In response to “What is SOL...

It's beer. (hehe)(hehe)

SynysterGates SynysterGates

In response to “It's beer...

Ah sol.....hehe

JD JD

In response to “It's beer...

And my first thought was of the guy named Sol in the movie "Snatch!".

https://youtu.be/BiBzLSpm1XM

PhilboydStudge PhilboydStudge

In response to “And my first thought was of the guy named Sol...

Haha I remember that movie. I just noticed that the driver is Morgan in The Walking Dead.

SynysterGates SynysterGates

Agree...I'm self employed and business increased when Trump took office...and my stocks are paying dividends for the fist time in over eight years.

azlotto azlotto

In response to “Agree...I'm self employed and business...

I'm pleased for you....

JD JD

In response to “I'm pleased for you....

Thank you, JD..I don't mean to sound like I'm bragging. The IRS will take a big bite of the profit.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UXdTH5RTNSI

azlotto azlotto

In response to “Thank you, JD..I don't mean to sound like I'm...

Answering truthly is not bragging....never saw it that way...

JD JD

Trump brags about all the jobs he has created, but fails to mention those the many jobs that were lost. With this tariff, Americans will suffer. Prices on cars will be out of control, groceries will be even higher. They are high enough already. Gas prices will raise as usual.

Trump inherited a good economy when he took office, something of which he fails to mention.

If I could think of something good Trump has done for the middle class, and others I would gladly give him credit, but so far, he has done nothing. One thing he does and does often, is lie. He has no credibility at all.

StarzAbove StarzAbove

In response to “Trump brags about all the jobs he has...

I don't trust him. But it's been a year and the sky has not fallen as I predicted it would, so I have to be fair , but cautiously so.

VicZinc VicZinc OP

In response to “I don't trust him. But it's been a year and...

Give it time, it's closing in on him every day. I'll never trust the liar and cheat. Respect is earned and so far he hasn't done one thing of which I, as an American, can be proud of. He's an embarrassment to our country! He's in it for himself and his family and he doesn't care one iota for us.

StarzAbove StarzAbove

In response to “Give it time, it's closing in on him every...

I get that. Reminds me of a forest fire. Until that fire scorches the Earth no new growth is possible.

VicZinc VicZinc OP

When people can't be honest and they put their leader down without any proof or facts, it shows plain hatred and would not change if America became utopia.....

JD JD

OK, what did you do with Vic? The Vic I know would not have written this encouraging, cooperative memo in favor of Trump.

I demand that you release Vic unharmed - AT ONCE!

Budwick Budwick