Do you like a sound or music playing when you sleep?

Yes

astral_queendoctorwho1011OzSurferThibaultBlewynanifail

No

VicZincDandyDonBozettesymplycuriousAdaJustJimColoPartyOfOneazlottoRoosterTheTorrentSynysterGates

Other

fuzala

doctorwho1011TiffaneeDandyDonBozetteOzSurferAdaJustJimColoazlottoRoosterSynysterGates

No. I'm an insomniac. I need a box fan on to drown out noise. Dogs barking and/or someone snoring drives me bonkers.

azlotto azlotto

No. I like it very quiet. Unfortunately, living in New York City, that's not possible.

Linnster Linnster

I used to like background music when I was younger but now I like the silence. Maybe it's because I always read before going to sleep and, the book is still on my mind.

JustJimColo JustJimColo

Naw! I just leave a fan running is all. I sleep pretty good!

Rooster Rooster

azlotto azlotto

In response to “https://typeset-beta.imgix.net/lovelace/uploads...

LMAO! I know that maneuver.

azlotto azlotto

I don't. I need to hear silence, certainly nothing more than my ceiling fan. I think if I could engineer it, I would enjoy a recording of the sound of the sea until I dozed off though.....

Freeranger Freeranger

No way I turn the radio off when I'm sleeping.... But I turn the television on because it lulls me into a false sense of security.

Echooos Echooos

No...I have a large fan on, to drown out noises..

DandyDon DandyDon

No, my mind starts going with the beat of the music. Fans or white noise for me to sleep - or a good glass of wine(biggrin)

ozzyboy ozzyboy

I use a white noise machine. I could sleep without one, but I’m so used to it now that I probably sleep better with one at this point.

Thibault Thibault

It's nice to go to sleep to music
but waking up suddenly and all disoriented to turn off the music kinda sucks
like the world is ending

Also, when I feel really sad
falling asleep to super sad music feels really good
weird how feeding sadness feels good

That's why we people like to read angsty novels
we're a bunch of weirdos

Example of a song to listen to when blue:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fr4UkqK3Jy8

fuzala fuzala

I keep a fan on me to drowned out sounds

symplycurious symplycurious

I'd much prefer silence but I have to have some white noise on to drown out the sound of the freeway, the motor cycle race track that runs events until mid night twice a week and just some noisy crickets close to my window. This might explain why I don't like the sound of combustion engines.

OzSurfer OzSurfer

Nope, just a fan. I sometimes fall asleep watching a video, and I find I incorporate what's being said on the video into my dreams...with some very strange results. Mostly I read myself to sleep, so I like it quiet.

Bozette Bozette

I nod off listening to talk radio.I wake up listening to talk radio....

Blewynanifail Blewynanifail

Though I can fall asleep with some sounds intruding on my attempt at sleep, I don't need certain sounds lulling me into slumber. By the time I'm ready to lie down, most normal sounds won't effect my slope into slumber

PartyOfOne PartyOfOne

I can fall asleep anywhere with no problem and I always fall asleep watching a movie, can’t remember the last time I watched a full movie all the way through

Rose_Bud Rose_Bud