You got really upset...but...it has <em>nothing</em> to do with you...

SukiesnowRoosterVicZincDandyDonThinkerbellPhilboydStudgeSynysterGatesTrishR2B4Chuck_Tom

Nobody :)

PhilboydStudgeVicZincStarzAboveDandyDonAdaSukiesnowThinkerbellCarlaRoosterSynysterGatesChuck_Tom
You got really upset...but...it has nothing to do with you...

Explained by Sukiesnow...

Why?

I haven't been upset about anything in a while, so I can't really answer this. I really try to not let much bother me.

Rooster Rooster

I get upset when people are dissing my friends. Plus I hate bullies.... I'm always for the underdog.

StarzAbove StarzAbove

Rooster Rooster

Not staying upset... has everything to do with me.

DandyDon DandyDon

Generally, when i get upset, it has *everything* to do with me. Not always but generally.

Carla Carla

Me, upset...? Never. (biggrin)

Thinkerbell Thinkerbell

Nothing upsets me...whatever happens, it's for a reason...on saying that, I was upset when my dog died before Christmas ...

JD JD

I've been working on being more mindful. I want to be able to a) silently realize and acknowledge that I am upset, b) understand why, and c) and then rationally decide how to respond. It's an ongoing process.

PhilboydStudge PhilboydStudge

A lot of people do this. I have too.

R2B4 R2B4