Soooooo...how many of you men secretly want your spouse to cheat on you?  Per the article:  "I've seen men who try to trick their wives into cuckolding them, and this never, ever ends up well."  (Article linked in comment section.)

VicZincOzSurferAdaWill_JanitorPartyOfOneazlottoRoosterSynysterGates_Howler_
Soooooo...how many of you men secretly want your spouse to cheat on you? Per the article: "I've seen men who try to trick their wives into cuckolding them, and this never, ever ends up well." (Article linked in comment section.)

Explained by Bozette...

You just can't make this shit up...

If other couples think that's OK then more power to 'em. I'm going to try to not judge, but wanting to be in that situation is beyond me.

PhilboydStudge PhilboydStudge

Not for me! I'm not married and don't plan to be again. So, I'm safe of that crap. You're not a loving couple with a third person involved.

Rooster Rooster

In response to “Not for me! I'm not married and don't plan to...

Exactly!

Amirite wouldn't allow me to post the link above... CNN being censored for content... 😂

Bozette Bozette OP

Well that article is very interesting. I can understand a fantasy part, but reality would be way too emotional. I don't believe in this open relationship crap.

I agree with Rooster, can't be a loving couple with a third person involved. At least not for me.

SynysterGates SynysterGates

PhilboydStudge PhilboydStudge

In response to “If other couples think that's OK then more...

I really don't care about other people's **** lives. I just find the concept a bit odd.

Bozette Bozette OP

In response to “I really don't care about other people's ****...

Ever hear of the Sandwich special....Ted Kennedy and Chris Dodd
It is after midnight and Kennedy and Dodd are just finishing up a long dinner in a private room on the first floor of the restaurant's annex. They are drunk. Their dates, two very young blondes, leave the table to go to the bathroom. (The dates are drunk too. "They'd always get their girls very, very drunk," says a former Brasserie waitress.) Betty Loh, who served the foursome, also leaves the room. Raymond Campet, the co-owner of La Brasserie, tells Gaviglio the senators want to see her.
As Gaviglio enters the room, the six-foot-two, 225-plus-pound Kennedy grabs the five-foot-three, 103-pound waitress and throws her on the table. She lands on her back, scattering crystal, plates and cutlery and the lit candles. Several glasses and a crystal candlestick are broken. Kennedy then picks her up from the table and throws her on Dodd, who is sprawled in a chair. With Gaviglio on Dodd's lap, Kennedy jumps on top and begins rubbing his genital area against hers, supporting his weight on the arms of the chair. As he is doing this, Loh enters the room. She and Gaviglio both scream, drawing one or two dishwashers. Startled, Kennedy leaps up. He laughs. Bruised, shaken and angry over what she considered a sexual assault, Gaviglio runs from the room.

Can't make this stuff up

symplycurious symplycurious

In response to “Ever hear of the Sandwich special....Ted...

SMDH...I had not heard about that.

Bozette Bozette OP

In response to “SMDH...I had not heard about that.

Check this out...there's a lot on the Kennedy's
http://articles.latimes.com/199...kennedy-family

symplycurious symplycurious

In response to “Check this out...there's a lot on the...

There has always been a sense of "entitlement" in certain families. But as you noted below, karma can be a ****. I remember when people would say, "Does Rose Kennedy own a black dress?" when they wished to convey "Duh! Ya think?" in a conversation.

Bozette Bozette OP

In response to “There has always been a sense of...

I'm sure that so called black dress was worn on many occasions and she was probably buried in it

symplycurious symplycurious

In response to “I'm sure that so called black dress was worn...

She buried three sons, a daughter, and a grandson...which was where the expression came from. Living to 104, that might be expected, but all died in their prime, and two, of course, were assassinated.

Bozette Bozette OP

In response to “She buried three sons, a daughter, and a...

The family has definitely not had good luck...again Karma....

symplycurious symplycurious

And Kennedy's lawyer didn't even pay her off?!? That's disgusting. (smile)

Some people must feel they have the right to do whatever they please.. AND.. they get away with it? SMH.

PhilboydStudge PhilboydStudge

In response to “And Kennedy's lawyer didn't even pay her...

the Kennedy's always seem to get away with a lot, but look what has happened to the family over the years and you cant tell me karma isn't a ****

symplycurious symplycurious

Yay but........he's a KENNEDY!! (riiiight). And then, you had JFK and brother Bobby tag teaming Marilyn tag teaming Marilyn, while Miss Cameolot herself, trying to keep up with Johnny K had her own stable of men. Quite a family me thinks.
But then, when you have your own compound in High-**** and tons of money, you can get away with murder....

Freeranger Freeranger

In response to “Yay but........he's a KENNEDY!! (riiiight)...

Kennedy schmennedy...and don't forget the Chappaquiddick incident...what a legacy to leave behind

symplycurious symplycurious

In response to “Kennedy schmennedy...and don't forget the...

I mentioned that at the end of my sentence. ;)

Freeranger Freeranger

In response to “I mentioned that at the end of my sentence. ;)

well slap my **** and call me fukin sally...ooops!

symplycurious symplycurious

In response to “alrighty...

LOL, makes me wanna get up and dance

symplycurious symplycurious

Sad and incomprehensible to me, yet not surprising as I consider the postmodern world in which we exist.

_Howler_ _Howler_

In response to “Sad and incomprehensible to me, yet not...

It's not something I can wrap my mind around. (ono)

Bozette Bozette OP

Back in the 70s me and my wife split up for 18 months and both met other people...but we went back together and been great for the last 42 years ..we did talk about things we both did while apart and it was kinda exciting ....

JD JD

In response to “TMI (biggrin)

You ask a question and you get an answer...(hehe)(hehe)(hehe)

JD JD

was either Phill Collins, I don't care anymore
or
buckcherry

and the winner is!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wSzyKO_kW_s

Neanderthal_Momdoer Neanderthal_Momdoer

In response to “was either Phill Collins, I don't care...

Well alrighty then... (hmm)

Bozette Bozette OP

In response to “Well //alrighty then//... (hmm)

I posted for how I "feelz" about the sharing topic

maybe I shoulda post ole Phill

there is awhole lot I just don't care about

anymore

Neanderthal_Momdoer Neanderthal_Momdoer

In response to “I posted for how I "feelz" about the...

You're fine...I'd never heard that song before... Lol

Bozette Bozette OP

In response to “You're fine...I'd never heard that song...

That is a fun song.

Will_Janitor Will_Janitor

In response to “That is a fun song.

HA HA HA!

Bozette Bozette OP

I worked too damn hard to get my wife. I'm not about to be giving her away. 😊

Will_Janitor Will_Janitor

These people trying to get their feelings hurt

Maybe that's why people read angsty novels because it hurts so good (hmm)

fuzala fuzala

It would tear me apart.

JerryHendrickson JerryHendrickson

In response to “It would tear me apart.

Most I would bet.

Bozette Bozette OP

So if I follow the article correctly, they argue that that the word "cuckolding" has become fetishized into a sexual fantasy of watching one's spouse engage in sexual activity with another person. Often times there is an element of BDSM involved in the fantasy.

The authors claim to have interviewed "thousands of Americans" and found that 58% of men and about one third of women report having had this fantasy. No other information was provided.

I have my doubts about this...It all sounds a little to much like pop-culture "science".

In any case I think it's important to remember that people have all kinds of sexual fantasies that they never act on. (Nor would they want to.)

But if it works for both people then who am I to judge. Have it at.

(ono)

Chris_PHAET_Demon Chris_PHAET_Demon

In response to “So if I follow the article correctly, they...

Actually it addressed both fantasy and reality. There was a link to the study in the article.

https://link.springer.com/epdf/...o8-xyIZu96hx8=

Cannot say as I put a lot of faith in such studies myself. I just tend to post things I happen across that I find odd, interesting, absurd, bizarre, and/or funny.

Bozette Bozette OP

In response to “Actually it addressed both fantasy and...

Thanks for the link.

So their research is based on 584 people who answered an advertisement to participate in a survey about cuckolding fantasies they came across on Tumbler, FaceBook, Reddit, or Twitter.

Hmmm...I'm not an expert but that doesn't sound very scientific to me.

(wary)

Chris_PHAET_Demon Chris_PHAET_Demon

In response to “Thanks for the link. So their research is...

Welcome.

Yes, for the gay portion of their conclusions. They cite numerous other studies used, I believe, to compare the heterosexual and homosexual use of cuckolding or cuckolding fantasies...though tbh I just skimmed it, as it isn't of that much interest to me.

As regards whether the study is "scientific" or not, I don't see too many that I would consider so. And the methodology isn't much different than most other studies. They took care to eliminate about half the respondents who did not meet their criteria. That it was an online survey is really so different than a phone or mail survey...how? The number really isn't out of the ballpark for most of the surveys I have recently looked at, either, which seem to fall between 500 and 1,000...which is but one reason I am disinclined to consider most studies as "scientific".

Bozette Bozette OP

Is something with batteries considered a third party?

JustJimColo JustJimColo

In response to “Is something with batteries considered a...

Only if you draw a face on it, name it, and hide to watch the festivities. (biggrin)

Bozette Bozette OP

In response to “Only if you draw a face on it, name it, and...

I was going to reply but then considered it better to keep what dignity I have left. (hehe)

JustJimColo JustJimColo

In response to “I was going to reply but then considered it...

Too late...Bo's mind automatically kicked into overdrive! 😂

Bozette Bozette OP

I've known couples that have brought in a third for a one-off thing just to live out a fantasy that they both agreed to try, but whats described here sounds too weird to understand. I sure wouldn't be interested especially anything to do with cheating.

OzSurfer OzSurfer

I'm not a guy but I was asked to partake in a 3some by a friend whose boyfriend had asked her to ask me...I told her that her friendship ment to much to me to be a part of something like that and it wasn't worth loosing her friendship over...just from a female perspective.....

symplycurious symplycurious

In response to “I'm not a guy but I was asked to partake in a...

I agree with your response, and thank you.

Bozette Bozette OP

In response to “I agree with your response, and thank you.

Thanks Boz! your most welcome!

symplycurious symplycurious

If your ** partner has a **..then they are cheating on you

RECRUIT RECRUIT

In response to “If your **** partner has a ****..then they...

Eh...not if they're including you.

Bozette Bozette OP

I don't get your reply

RECRUIT RECRUIT

In response to “I don't get your reply

If she is not yelling at him "get the **** out so I can get off with my toy", and isn't excluding him or he's good with it...it ain't cheating.

Bozette Bozette OP

if he or she or it...is playing with a plastic **** instead of the real thing...then it is cheating...not physically ..but mentally

RECRUIT RECRUIT

In response to “if he or she or it...is playing with a...

Really? You deign to both read minds and pass judgment for others? Well...aren't you special! Personally, I leave other people's **** lives for them to judge.

Bozette Bozette OP

26 years of researching the human sexual behaviors on a PHD and a NRA degree allows me to calculate certain behaviors.

RECRUIT RECRUIT

In response to “26 years of researching the human sexual...

No, it really doesn't. Only people's actual responses mean anything...not your interpretation of them.

Bozette Bozette OP

That's the same thing...your just adding a new name for it

RECRUIT RECRUIT

I found out my wife was cheating on me with a woman. She is now my ex.

azlotto azlotto

I can tell you straight-up that I've never had that fantasy, and wouldn't have to read the article in order to gauge the likelihood of that backfiring in a big way.

PartyOfOne PartyOfOne