You’re wrong

TrishpersonThingyVicZincTiffaneeCarlaFlrdsgns

You’re right

DW2BudwickJustJimColoSunny_the_skeptic

Huh.

Nobody :(

Other

BozetteLorraineTwevlehundredRaineTwelvehundred

BozetteAdaCarlaChuck_Tom
Over the last ten years, I honestly believe the glue that binds the social progressive Left.. Is the thought of and disdain of a White Straight Male being in charge of anything. Amiwrong?

The glue that binds the social progressive Left is the thought that, with continued effort, every White Straight Male in charge of anything will recognize that everyone else they share this earth with is worthy on the same level and deserves respect, honor, and dignity as well as a decent wage, a place to sleep, enough food to be nourished and health care.

VicZinc VicZinc

Yes...you are wrong.:]

Carla Carla

In response to “Yes...you are wrong.:]

You sure? :)

DW2 DW2 OP

In response to “You sure? :)

Yes. Im sure.
It isnt straight white men that are a problem. It's the *people* who think that anyone who isnt straight and white, have a problem with straight, white, males.

It isnt the man dw, it's what drives the man. For me anyway.

Carla Carla

I can't get my head straight on right or left. So no idea what they think

LorraineTwevlehundredRaineTwelvehundred LorraineTwevlehundredRaineTwelvehundred

I see it different
what's the ONE item
the National Socialist party hates more then President Trump?

Captialism

their tarket is constantly being Attacked in all ways

I highly dout, the Indocrination centers teach about the
Intorable ACTS.

a collection of actions, brought to bare against the colonies

Taxes
disarm the people

what's Old is New again

it's not a question of it where it happen
it's a question of When....

from last night

watching the lights
music always find a way into my thinking

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sHd7XjtX1ak

Neanderthal_Momdoer Neanderthal_Momdoer

In response to “I see it different what's the ONE item the...

Very nice. :)

DW2 DW2 OP

VicZinc VicZinc

That is true in part. Overall, I believe what binds progressives is "progress"...for the sake of progress, regardless of whether it is beneficial or not.

Electing our first black president was an historical event. Certainly there have been black leaders elsewhere, but given our history, it was a milestone. This past election they wanted another milestone - the first woman president. And things got pretty rude for those of us who refused to vote based on a candidate's genitalia.

Sure, the first woman elected president of the US will be the first. I just do not see it in the same light as many others do. I think the reason we haven't, as yet, elected a woman had less to do with gender than the fact that, comparatively speaking, few women run for political offices. There is this idea that if only we can elect a woman, the "glass ceiling" will shatter, and all barriers to women's advancement, in politics and business, will be broken down. It's a false narrative.

Women have held leadership positions on every populated continent throughout history. In modern times, women have led countries on all continents, from first-world countries to shitholes, from Western nations to those with Islamic majorities. Yet women still do not occupy posistions of power in either politics or business in the same numbers as men do in those countries.

More recently, the "white male patriarchy" that many felt needed to be broken has been replaced by those wishing to replace all straight, white, and also Christian, males in positions of power with women, gays, and minorities. Politics truly does make strange bedfellows, we now have gays and women supporting Muslims just because they aren't "straight, white, Christian men".

Change for the sake of change, "diversity" for the sake of diversity, and "progress" for the sake of progress is short-sighted and divisive.

As always...JMHO

Bozette Bozette

In response to “That is true in part. Overall, I believe...

Great comment. I love change when it's needed to improve a situation but change for the sake of change drives me crazy.

OzSurfer OzSurfer

In response to “Great comment. I love change when it's...

Thanks, Dallas. Agreed.

Bozette Bozette

It's almost like your opinion among progressives matters more only if you're some marginalized minority with high count of oppression points, even white feminists suffer from this because of being born of the "privileged" skin color.

Sunny_the_skeptic Sunny_the_skeptic

HAHA! 乂^◡^乂

Ada Ada

You are correct. They have lost their collectiveminds.

Budwick Budwick