Ever wonder what happened to our education system?

Lil_PrincessTiffaneeSkunkyOzSurferAdaRoosterSynysterGatesFlrdsgns

Explained by Will_Janitor...

Protesting seems to have become a hobby for some folks.

I wonder that often myself! We never had protests in my day!
About the most exciting thing back then is when someone ripped a loud fart in class and the Teacher trying to get us to stop laughing! (hehe)

Rooster Rooster

Our education system has gone from teaching how to think, to what to think.

JustJimColo JustJimColo

For the record...I am totally against using gators for the sole purpose of making gatoraid (hehe)(hehe)

Yesterday I had the most interesting conversation with a young person. She said that she was not only embarrassed by today's generation but greatly concerned about what her future would hold.

We discussed education or the lack of, protesting, gun control,and a few other things. I was shocked by the statements coming from her versus what I have seen coming from adults both young and old. I even quized her on a few things and she could define everything I asked. This highly intellegent conversation from a young person came from my little 9 year old daughter and made me so proud.
🦋

Lil_Princess Lil_Princess

In response to “Good for you! (hug)

Thank ya (hug)

Lil_Princess Lil_Princess

In response to “For the record...I am totally against using...

They only used gators for the green Gatoraid. They used smurfs for the blue Gatoraid.

JustJimColo JustJimColo

In response to “They only used gators for the green Gatoraid...

Oh well that explains why it tastes awful now (crs)

Lil_Princess Lil_Princess

Funding to most of the stuff dedicated to creating an informed population or encouraging the next generation of creatives was cut to make room and funding for standardized test prep

DWF DWF

No I have no kids so not really affecting me. I think everyone has gotten so worried about not everyone winning every time at everything has made it foolish. If the kid is a dumb dumb or not trying, everyone has to learn less so that one can keep up. Not a good plan in my opinion.

LorraineTwevlehundredRaineTwelvehundred LorraineTwevlehundredRaineTwelvehundred

Never wondered, it's obvious for all to see: The Socialists took over. From there, it was inevitable that our youth would become snowflakes and morons.

JerryHendrickson JerryHendrickson

just follow the posters....

Freeranger Freeranger

Please tell me this isn't a true poster, and is just photo shopped.

beachbum beachbum

In response to “Please tell me this isn't a true poster, and...

I really don't know.

Will_Janitor Will_Janitor OP

In response to “I really don't know.

It's just really sad if someone is that stupid.

beachbum beachbum

thank you

I really needed to smile today
that did it

well.... and Betty White feeding the gators an cussing LOL

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MV-fZGxKZak

Neanderthal_Momdoer Neanderthal_Momdoer

Our FEDERAL government back in 1979 (under President Carter) getting involved in our country's Public Schools education system via the DOE(to supposedly better educate our youth????), IS the REASON WHY our public schools have drastically gone down hill every decade since...where ever since then more and more "progressive"(socialist) mined teachers have been hired to teach/INDOCTRINATE our children THEIR version of American History in their attempt to convince our impressionable youth that Capitalism is bad(the RICH vs. the poor) and that if we became a Socialist country we'd all be EQUAL and if we got rid of the 2nd Amendment there would no longer be school massacres or people TEMPTED to kill people if there were no guns, smh. .....thus why in 2018 we now have all of these Public School INDOCTRINATED dumb as a stump teenagers walking out during class to IGNORANTLY protest against the 2nd Amendment, basically pleading for the freakin' GOVERNMENT(politicians) to take away their 2nd Amendment right to bear arms when their adults, so one day only the GOVERNMENT, MILITARY and our Police Officers will have guns to protect them to save "the children", smh.

Gronk17 Gronk17

they must be high on tide pods these days.

Skunky Skunky

Feelings happened

Sunny_the_skeptic Sunny_the_skeptic

You might like to see the history of this stuff. It's an eye opener!
The Underground History Of Public Education https://archive.lewrockwell.com...to-uhae-1.html
The Lost Tools of Learning http://www.gbt.org/text/sayers.html

that_guy that_guy

The government got involved. The whole public school system America uses, was actually designed to indoctrinate - not educate. Education leads people to question their leaders, and that is the LAST thing government wants.

Walt_OReagun Walt_OReagun