Can the Lefites of IAMRITE explain this?  Democrat Suggests ‘Second Amendment’ Remedy Vs. Trump

Explained by Neanderthal_Momdoer...

Pretty much sounds like a suggestion of armed insurrection. --------------------------------------------------------------------------- A New York Democratic congressman is being accused of promoting violence against President Trump after suggesting during a town hall that citizens may have to take up arms against the president if he doesn’t follow the law. “I mean, this is where the Second Amendment comes in quite frankly, because you know, what if the president was to ignore the courts? What would you do? What would we do?” Rep. Tom Suozzi, D-N.Y., said during a March 12 Q&A session with constituents in Huntington, on Long Island. “It’s really a matter of putting public pressure on the president,” he said. The exchange was captured on a Facebook Live stream. I suppose you wanna know about that picture

I get why people are upset with what this congressman. Why even talk about the President ignoring the courts?

In his defense, he was not calling for an armed insurrection, but talking about a hypothetical.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?t=6s&v=C8eD-vp0x04

PhilboydStudge PhilboydStudge

I had to get a haircut before visiting an elder
(forgive me 1stSgt. I hadn't had a cut in 3 weeks)

More range time will be my penance

anyways, see that guy walking from the chair with a smile, more like belly laughing
he's carrying a Sig
we was ALL carrying, even the clipper (nickname)

so the Left HATES guns, but! will use the 2nd

we are waitin.....

and in closing...
British SAS Sniper Takes Out ISIS Leader With Head Shot From A Mile Away… At Night…

Brothers in ARMS

Neanderthal_Momdoer Neanderthal_Momdoer OP

hea brother, you gonna share sammich

PhilboydStudge PhilboydStudge

In response to “I get why people are upset with what this...

they not know what they ask for
and it's shame...... it doesn't need to be