How much you got  Princible?  High Schoolers Suspended Over Gun-Friendly Photo

BudwickBozetteWill_JanitorRoosterSynysterGates
How much you got Princible? High Schoolers Suspended Over Gun-Friendly Photo

Explained by Neanderthal_Momdoer...

where do you Sumbitches get off thinkingyou can VIOLATE someone's RIGHTS with reprecussions? Arrest, jailtime, Sued in court. Not jus the Princible but also the School admin, the Schoolboard. ever DAMN dime they personally have. A New Jersey high school came under fire Friday after it allegedly suspended two students over a gun photo taken during a family visit to a shooting range. News of the unnamed students' suspension circulated through a Lacey Township Facebook group, according to NJ.com. Amanda Buron, a Lacey resident and family friend of one of the suspended students said one of the photos shared on SnapChat featured four rifles, ammunition clips and a gun duffel with the caption "fun day at the range," NJ.com reported. Buron said the two students received a five-day in-school suspension after the picture drew the attention of Lacey Township High School officials, who argued that it violated the school’s policy on weapons possession. if the courts don't find the principle GUILTY, then there is no LAW... there is STREET justice however. ohh yea.. and another thing

The NJ school superintendent denies that the two students, or any for that matter, were suspended under the gun rule. However, under the threat of a lawsuit, the handbook wording has since been changed for that rule. He refuses to name the rule under which the suspensions, later dowgraded to detentions, was made.

The original gun rule was a zero-tolerance policy for gun possession by students on or off campus during the school year:

One of the students said he was told they were punished for "disrupting the school climate".

Personally, I have an issue with students being punished at school for off-campus activities. And that includes social media posts that are not threats. If the kids simply posted a picture of themselves at a gun range on Snapchat...that is completely outside of the school's purview.

As always...JMHO

http://nj1015.com/nj-school-cha...awsuit-threat/

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news...gun-range.html

Bozette Bozette

Student Suspended for Refusing to Partake in Gun Control Walkout

A high school student in Hilliard, Ohio, didn’t want to pick sides in the contentious gun debate surrounding Wednesday’s “National Walkout,” so he stayed in class instead of joining the largely anti-gun protest or an alternative “study hall.”

Hilliard Davidson High School senior Jacob Shoemaker was then reportedly slapped with a suspension.

The student argued that divisive politics have no place in America’s schools and he refused to take sides in the debate, according to the Associated Press.

...

“Student refused to follow instructions after being warned repeatedly by several administrators,” the letter said. “Student not permitted on school property.”

talk to me leftie scumbags..... talk to me

Neanderthal_Momdoer Neanderthal_Momdoer OP

In response to “Student Suspended for Refusing to Partake in...

Won't be long before you will get suspended for even "thinking" about something the school doesn't support.

JustJimColo JustJimColo

In response to “Won't be long before you will get suspended...

some old words

Force.... no matter how it's concealed
it begats Resistance

Lakota

JJ if only we could know what people are thinking, everyone would be safer. At least ones with bad thoughts could be monitored.

LorraineTwevlehundredRaineTwelvehundred LorraineTwevlehundredRaineTwelvehundred

In response to “JJ if only we could know what people are...

That would be hell going through puberty. I don't think I'd be comfortable with people knowing what I'm thinking and I don't think others would be comfortable if they knew what I was thinking either. <s>

JustJimColo JustJimColo

Are you for real???

Bozette Bozette

You should read George Orwell's "1984". It's about a society with thought police. It doesn't end well.

PhilboydStudge PhilboydStudge

Sorry. I dont know from where you information comes, but i believe none of it.

Carla Carla

In response to “Sorry. I dont know from where you information...

here's an idea miss Carla

why not LOOK up LACY Township school suspends student

I really don't care what you believe or don't believe

I'm fresh out of ****
whatever the leftist scumbags care about

while I sew leather with music blasting, I often think about what sort of conversations took place years before the Revolution, an how much they mirror todays conversations

speaking of music
I really like this tune LOUD

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=04F4xlWSFh0

As always...JMHO

Bozette Bozette

In response to “The NJ school superintendent denies that the...

suspended under the gun rule. However, under the threat of a lawsuit, the handbook wording has since been changed for that rule. He refuses to name the rule under which the suspensions, later dowgraded to detentions,
>>>>>>>>He refuses to name the rule <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

"

to late, the damage was done

no reset button
they pull this kind of BS all the time with no consequences

want an example?
miss powers who Unmasked about people illegally
makes a threat... then back peddles

Samantha Power Backpedals After Issuing Veiled Threat to President Trump

the LEFT thinks they can do or say anything to anyone not agreeing with them

doesn't matter what venue the left is to be found
they are all in LOCKSTEP

Former Obama Official Admits Facebook Allowed Obama Campaign to Mine Data Because “They Were On Our Side”
------------
Hillary Clinton Doubles Down on Disparaging Remarks Towards White Married Women in Long-Winded Facebook Post

the left can shure dish it out
but throw it back at them..ohh they not like that

those days are over!

something different

what's the difference between choozler & Iamrite

In response to “suspended under the gun rule. However, under...

I'm not in disagreement with you, CF. On the contrary, I'm sick of the BS. I'm glad to see the threatened lawsuit caused the rule to be changed. Perhaps this will cause other school districts to revise theirs...and parents to thoroughly examine their kid's school handbooks.

Hillary can kiss my ****. You notice she talks about Trump voters being poor, claiming her voters were much better off...while never mentioning the Dem's reliance on poor, inner-city colored folk? Yeah, I know, I'll be called racist for that remark, while those calling me that never acknowledge the racism inherent in the Democratic party.

Different forums. Some different members, some the same.

Bozette Bozette

Now why would anyone be stupid enough to make threats at a president?

Kids gotta smarten up . Guns show you have a tendency for violence - keep that type of family times there at home not on public view.

In response to “Kids gotta smarten up . Guns show you have a...

Guns show that you have a tendency for violence? Completely wrong! Do you have kitchen knives? In that logic you have a violent tendency for stabbing people with knives.

Sunny_the_skeptic Sunny_the_skeptic

In response to “Guns show that you have a tendency for...

Logic escapes her.

Bozette Bozette

Being punished at school for off school activities? No amount of facepalms can describe how idiotic some people can be.

Sunny_the_skeptic Sunny_the_skeptic

In response to “Being punished at school for off school...

It's pure BS. They started out with zero-tolerance policies at school and have expanded them to include anywhere/anytime during the school year. Parents need to step up and and tell the schools to go to hell, they are the parents...not the schools.

And as you mentioned below, their zero-tolerance goes to ridiculous extremes, as was the case with the pop tart.

Bozette Bozette

In response to “It's pure BS. They started out with...

Might as well get suspended for playing shooter videogames now too.

Sunny_the_skeptic Sunny_the_skeptic

In response to “Might as well get suspended for playing...

I imagine they will try that at some point, too. SMH

Bozette Bozette

Wait what? You get suspended over a photo of you with a gun? I know it's a delicate topic but this is way too overboard. It's just as retarded as the kid who got suspended over eating his poptart in the shape of a gun. What kind of idiots run these schools?

Sunny_the_skeptic Sunny_the_skeptic

Schools are overstepping their authority for certain. It's "Principal."

JerryHendrickson JerryHendrickson

Do you know if it is a public or private school? Never mind. It is a public high school

Will_Janitor Will_Janitor