Did you know?   Interesting article!  ........Meet the genius behind your memes and viral videos: Oliver Isaacs, tech entrepreneur, founder of Amirite.com People are more aware today than ever that time is the world’s most valuable commodity. What this means is that attention is the new economy. So just how do you create engaging content that captures attention? This week, in downtown Tokyo, I interviewed someone who has definitely cracked the content code. Meet Oliver Isaacs, serial entrepreneur, viral growth hacker and mentor at the worldwide entrepreneur network Techstars.

Explained by StarzAbove...

If interested click onto this link and read the entire article. https://japantoday.com/category...of-amirite.com

In response to “https://japantoday.com/category...of-amirite.com

It makes me wonder how smoothly the user end of things went back then.

PartyOfOne PartyOfOne

Hm... Interesting!

Sukiesnow Sukiesnow

In response to “Hm... Interesting!

(y)

StarzAbove StarzAbove OP

I did not know that. I couldn't access the link provided, but I found a few others. Many of them were mainly focused on his interest and influence in cryptocurrency. Interesting, finding out who the founder of this site is.

Piper2 Piper2

In response to “I did not know that. I couldn't access the...

That article was passed onto me, I thought it was interesting to find out who created Amirite.

StarzAbove StarzAbove OP